So how about the Bills?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

So how about the Bills?

They still gotta shot to avoid a losing season.  Anyone know who their coach and QB are these days?   Is TO still starting?  Have they traded away any more of their best players since we last played them?  Does Harley have one of those historical poster things on em?  Maybe they'll bring back Marv Levy next season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: So how about the Bills?

Mighty, Fewell is their interim HC and if doesn't get the job full time I would like to see the Pats interview him for the DC job-the Bills D has always been good. The QB is Fitzpatrick from Harvard, he stinks but our secondary will make him all-pro.
    I don't post the history of our opponents anymore because it got zero response :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I'm a little apprehensive about the law of averages...but I'm always apprehensive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I can't see the Bills winning this game, however, at this point they have nothing to lose and ruining the Pats chances at winning the division would be a badge of honor for this lowly team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm worried about Wilfork and Warren missing this game. Is Pryor hurt? Last I knew he wasn't playing. What's up with Brace?

Who is going to start if they don't play? It'd make sense to be Green, Adams, and Wright if neither start. But then who can sub in there? I feel like we would need to play Adalius Thomas and put Derrick Burgess in to sub for the ends. That's really all we have unless I missed someone...