So I am watching the Vikes and Boys game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

So I am watching the Vikes and Boys game...

and i been looking for randy moss and hes done nothing, i wonder if hes happy playing with old man favre. i wonder if hes regretting opening his mouth in NE cuz he doesnt seem happy on the 2 games hes played there. when favre threw his 500th td to moss vs the jets moss is like yea whatever while favre was jumping all over him...

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: So I am watching the Vikes and Boys game...

I think randy shot his wad in NE, especially after he disprespected the team after the first game. i think he will become a non factor and when he doesn't help the Vikes, they cut him loose

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Interesting that you bring it up as Favre completed his first three passes of the second half to 84.

Randy shot his way out of NE because he's not interested in being a decoy in his contract year, particularly when he's only got one lucrative contract left in him (if that). All the talk on the Vikings board has been how Randy taking the top off the defense is going to open it up for Peterson, Shiancoe and Harvin, which is exactly the direction New England was going and why Moss lost interest here. Randy is only happy when you throw it to Randy. Apparently Vikings fan has forgotten that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: So I am watching the Vikes and Boys game...:
    [QUOTE]Interesting that you bring it up as Favre completed his first three passes of the second half to 84. Randy shot his way out of NE because he's not interested in being a decoy in his contract year, particularly when he's only got one lucrative contract left in him (if that). All the talk on the Vikings board has been how Randy taking the top off the defense is going to open it up for Peterson, Shiancoe and Harvin, which is exactly the direction New England was going and why Moss lost interest here. Randy is only happy when you throw it to Randy. Apparently Vikings fan has forgotten that.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with this insightful post - Moss would have become a huge distraction as his role increasingly became being a high-priced decoy - he wasn't going to accrue the stats he needed to command an elite contract in that role - the Pats made the moves they needed to make to compete THIS year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I just like when the Cowboys lose.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]I just like when the Cowboys lose.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

AGREED

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

you must be a very happy guy this season then ahaha
    but i agree i hate the cowboys AND favre

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

moss just dropped perfect td pass

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]moss just dropped perfect td pass
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

I'm laughing because Aikman says, "Moss doesn't do that often". Apparently he hasn't been watching any Pats highlights lately.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

i feel bad for viking fans and im glad the boys are losing haha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It's been a very long time since I've seen a game in which I couldn't find any legitimate reason to root for either team.

Today's Cowboys-Vikings game finally managed it.

What a magnificent display of ineptitude by both sides.

Truly astounding.

It would have been nice if we could have somehow rearranged the laws of physics so that both teams could have lost.