so teams can meet with officials before games and point out rule infractions of the opposing team?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

so teams can meet with officials before games and point out rule infractions of the opposing team?!?

Breer of NFL just reported that the jets reviewed tapes of the Patriots games and pointed out to the officials of the game the infractions the Patriots were making and what to look out for during the game..  Is this for real-- is this cheating, I mean I can't even get my mind around this.  Do all teams do this---do the Patriots do this??   does the NFL approve this.  isn't it up to the officials to figure this out and not rely on tattle tale teams to make their job easier.  apparently the ruling on the field goal attempt was one of the points made by the jets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: so teams can meet with officials before games and point out rule infractions of the opposing team?!?

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Breer of NFL just reported that the jets reviewed tapes of the Patriots games and pointed out to the officials of the game the infractions the Patriots were making and what to look out for during the game..  Is this for real-- is this cheating, I mean I can't even get my mind around this.  Do all teams do this---do the Patriots do this??   does the NFL approve this.  isn't it up to the officials to figure this out and not rely on tattle tale teams to make their job easier.  apparently the ruling on the field goal attempt was one of the points made by the jets.

[/QUOTE]

You always hear coaches on the sidelines helping out the refs, pointing out holding infractions etc. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: so teams can meet with officials before games and point out rule infractions of the opposing team?!?

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure, it's fair.  If we were watching tape of them and noticed one of their O linemen holding a lot, a good coach would approach one of the refs and point it out prior to the kick off.  I see no difference with what the jets did.  It was a good move by the jets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Which is why the Jets went for a 56 yd attempt as they knew it was in the bag.

No way a game should be affected by such BS...call that stuff in the first quarter if you want to make a point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You always hear coaches on the sidelines helping out the refs, pointing out holding infractions etc. 

[/QUOTE]

i kno that but that is totally different than sitting down with officials and going over tapes before the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats07. Show tg19pats07's posts

I thought the officials had to have an unbiased approach to the game, this points the officiating to one side. This sounds like the jets created an unfair advantage. I would guess though that all teams try to influence the refs but actually meeting with them and presenting plays to look for is either incredibly right or wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure, it's fair.  If we were watching tape of them and noticed one of their O linemen holding a lot, a good coach would approach one of the refs and point it out prior to the kick off.  I see no difference with what the jets did.  It was a good move by the jets.

[/QUOTE]

Uncle Dinkco...you have over stayed your welcome...please move on...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I hate the Jets. If true- Resorting to tattletale before a game is pathetic.  Robbie propbably coached Rexy on this one. Let your play do the talking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     please read what i said BEFORE the game they met with the officials they pointed it out,, during the game is different, the jets knew this would happen, thats why they went for than field goad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No way a game should be affected by such BS...call that stuff in the first quarter if you want to make a point.

[/QUOTE]

I never thought of it that way.  Rex knew that after the Patriots cheated and didn't get caught against the Saints and cheated and were warned earlier in the game that the Pats would not be able to stop themselves from doing it again.  Wow! That is just fantastic coaching by Rex.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am a Patriots fan. Is this not a Patriots forum?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leave..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never thought of it that way.  Rex knew that after the Patriots cheated and didn't get caught against the Saints and cheated and were warned earlier in the game that the Pats would not be able to stop themselves from doing it again.  Wow! That is just fantastic coaching by Rex.

[/QUOTE]

so i guess you have a big high one because your pathetic team finally won a game and cheated while doing it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Incognitacious's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s whodeawerrdat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Hi Smelly bear. I see you are using your other screen name today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     please read what i said BEFORE the game they met with the officials they pointed it out,, during the game is different, the jets knew this would happen, thats why they went for than field goad.

[/QUOTE]

You don't make it clear how far before the game you are talking about.  Before kickoff?  Did they sit down and have a cup of coffee and rex pulled out the laptop with the video.  Maybe you should explain yourself better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talking to yourself again Uncle Rico/Bustchise...you better take your Trazadone

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s whodeawerrdat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

ok Im going to the league , i want to know why this is ok, what the hell, maybe they are slipping money to them during these meetings  this stinks, it smells, it's cheating.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't make it clear how far before the game you are talking about.  Before kickoff?  Did they sit down and have a cup of coffee and rex pulled out the laptop with the video.  Maybe you should explain yourself better.

[/QUOTE]

how the hell do I kno maybe you should tun into the NFL network and figure it out for yourself dirty uncle i'm just commenting on breer's report.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

What is disturbing isn't the rule or the fact should be called. What is disturbing is that the refs were supposedly warned about this prior to the game. Yet it happened multiple times during the game by both teams yet they chose to throw a flag on a 56 yard deciding FG attempt.

It is also disturbing that this was a new rule implemented at the beggining of the year and emphasized in training camp yet in over 400 plus FG attempts and PAT's it wasn't called once until  week 7 of an overtime game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how the hell do I kno maybe you should tun into the NFL network and figure it out for yourself dirty uncle i'm just commenting on breer's report.

[/QUOTE]

I don't get you.  I said it's pretty common to talk to the refs before kickoff and ask them to keep an eye on something you noticed looking at film.

You came back and said "please read what i said BEFORE the game they met with the officials they pointed it out,, during the game is different, the jets knew this would happen, thats why they went for than field goad."

I never said during the game, I said before kick off.  But then asked you if you meant did they have a sit down meeting before the game took place.  Now you say "how the hell do I kno"

Well what are you saying exactly?  If you don't know what you are saying then why are you even saying anything?

You are a blond, right?

Two girls walking down the street, one girl says look at that dead bird.  Blond girl looks up into the sky.  Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't get you.  I said it's pretty common to talk to the refs before kickoff and ask them to keep an eye on something you nnoiced looking at film.

You came back and said "please read what i said BEFORE the game they met with the officials they pointed it out,, during the game is different, the jets knew this would happen, thats why they went for than field goad."

I never said during the game, I said before kick off.  But then asked you if you meant did they have a sit down meeting before the game took place.  Now you say "how the hell do I kno"

Well what are you saying exactly?  If you don't know what you are saying then why are you even saying anything?

You are a blond, right?

Two girls walking down the street, one girl says look at that dead bird.  Blond girl looks up into the sky.  Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't get you.  I said it's pretty common to talk to the refs before kickoff and ask them to keep an eye on something you noticed looking at film.

You are a blond, right?

[/QUOTE]

gee dirty uncle I didn't know you cared.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

dirty uncle must be 60 plus , hottie young men don't make blond jokes!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

If this supposed rule infraction actually had something to do with the kick being missed I could see the call.

It's not like Gronk wasn't getting mugged all day either.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

dirty uncle must be 60 plus , hottie young men don't make blond jokes!!

[/QUOTE]

26, how old are you?  Apparently you don't talk to hottie young men.  You must be a cougar.  Or are you older than a cougar and considered a "mature" woman?