So what went right? We know what went wrong....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

So what went right? We know what went wrong....

1. Hernandez is a player
    2. Great O-Line pass protection (with the exception of the 3 man rush Taylor strip sack)
    3. Cunningham looked solid with minimal play. Maybe good things to come.
    4. Great catch by Moss. One of the best you will ever see.
    5. Welker.....well, he's Welker. As long as Moss is this team's wideout, Welker will continue to make plays.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: So what went right? We know what went wrong....

He's definately going to be a special TE. I think they should do more double TE sets with him and Gronk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

OP (original poster) you are dead on with everything.

Line looked great today
    Brady in the first half was top notch
    Welkers knee looks great 
    Hernandez was beasting and Tate looked solid when given a chance
    Julian is healthy
    Cunningham looked great standing up today and was very good with the little time he had and was the main factor in the sack of Sanchez in the second half.
    Mayo looked very good covering backs out of the backfield.
    Front 7 got a pretty good rush tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What went right?  You can always put this poor game in the rear view mirror and keep it there.  The team will and we fans must too.  Considering how the team probably felt going into this game to play so poorly in the second half..  would you like to be a practice dummy this week?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

EEEEFFFFF REXXXX RYANNN!!! terrible coach got lucky today. I can't wait to foxborough tommy will show you what, alll pro means over the next couple of weeks PLEASE!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think we have a winner in Hernandez for sure.  I liked the rush, and some solid hitting at first.  Wish we had a second receiver, it may be the MAIN issue we have, as far as I can see.  got to have more to throw to than slot and x receiver.  Didn't That's about it.  It was a meltdown that reminded me all too much of last year.  It had that sick smell from the kickoff of the second half on.