SO WHOSE MOST AT FAULT FOR THAT LAST PLAY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

SO WHOSE MOST AT FAULT FOR THAT LAST PLAY?

Figure since there is alot of finger pointing going on, let's just get it out of the way right now and let everyone get it off their chest. I personally think it is on the refs. They called that dumb pass interference call and refused to give Faulk his forward momentum for the TD. By the way, anyone remember the Broncos last year going for 2 at the end of a game where all they had to do was kick the extra point to safely play for OT? They made it, either way it was a great decision. Easy to say "we play to win the game", it is very different to actually go and do it. When you can call the shots with it in your hands, you go for it!

Anyway, with blame... the defense has no right to expect a different treatment when they had Peyton kicking them in the nutts in the 4th quarter without any response. Obviously Tender Roni with that dumb fumble that put us in a higher risk position in the first place, Some of you can go after the coach for he stood up and made the call. How about Faulk for bumbling a perfectly executed throw?
    How about Peyton for totally now getting into Belichick's head and making him want swine flu or for Magic Johnson to have unprotected intercourse with him before turning that ball back to Peyton in that situation?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: SO WHOSE MOST AT FAULT FOR THAT LAST PLAY?

I'm leaning towards "D". There shouldn't even have been a decision there except Belichik was coaching scared, and I don't blame him. I had little problem with the decision when he made it. He gambled, we lost, we'll be back, end of story. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Coaches decision, coaches fault.  Coaches always tell players that they're supposed to play well enough to overcome poor officiating.  Well, you're also supposed to COACH well enough to overcome the same poor officiating.  His biggest mistake was NOT LETTING THEM SCORE, to get the ball back with well over 1:30 left to play.  Brady may have been able to get us into FG range.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

In Response to Re: SO WHOSE MOST AT FAULT FOR THAT LAST PLAY?:
    [QUOTE]Coaches decision, coaches fault.  Coaches always tell players that they're supposed to play well enough to overcome poor officiating.  Well, you're also supposed to COACH well enough to overcome the same poor officiating.  His biggest mistake was NOT LETTING THEM SCORE, to get the ball back with well over 1:30 left to play.  Brady may have been able to get us into FG range.
    Posted by sodiumpentothal[/QUOTE]Now, this I will agree with! Belichick likely felt he had used up his quota of controversial calls and also probably did not want to "disrespect" the defense any further. still, he SHOULD have done that since he clearly ONLY trusts Brady absolutely!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: SO WHOSE MOST AT FAULT FOR THAT LAST PLAY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SO WHOSE MOST AT FAULT FOR THAT LAST PLAY? : Now, this I will agree with! Belichick likely felt he had used up his quota of controversial calls and also probably did not want to "disrespect" the defense any further. still, he SHOULD have done that since he clearly ONLY trusts Brady absolutely!  
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]
    It was really the only thing he could've done to give us one last chance...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The coaching staff period. You're looking at the final plays/decisions of the game when it happened earlier. They went prevent and it cost them. Worse, the offense went puss and stopped going downfield at the same time and it gave them the momentum. Their O and D were feeding off each other and I blame the coaches and play callers for letting them have it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

the more i hear others and watch that big play, the more i blame BRADY. that pass should have gone to the outside shoulder, rather than towards the inside as brady threw it.  go outside, there's am easy first down and no one doubts that bel is the greatest GENIUS in sports!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

The Colts D....they are the most at fault for not letting Faulk get a first down....