so why didnt we draft dez braynt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

so why didnt we draft dez braynt

after todays game and horrible performance by brady and the offense ,

why the hell cant we draft a guy like braynt all the price , tate ,jackson were all busts we could have gotten him instead of mccourty ,andnow we are stuck with injury prone , wrong route running and butter hands recievers ,thats why you have to draft a wr in the first round.

c. johnson , julio jones , dez braynt instead of trading down and getting brace's, ras i dowling cunningham collins we need to spend high picks on offense or. thenext pick wwe will make will be a qb 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: so why didnt we draft dez braynt

Can BB make a trade and get us Dez? Maybe we can give Dalas Dobson, Blount, and a late pick for Dez? I think BB could get that done IMO. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

Can BB make a trade and get us Dez? Maybe we can give Dalas Dobson, Blount, and a late pick for Dez? I think BB could get that done IMO. 

We might have to throw in spikes and mayo too. maybe they don't know big V has been hurt. lets throw wilfork in there too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

because bb can't draft receivers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

so we have to take a gamble , we cant draft more CB at the first round can we

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

dez bryant having a great game so far , 2TD one PI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

yep why didnt we draft bryant ??,

oh yes we have dobson hes much better player