So....ahhh...does Mallett get to play today....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

So....ahhh...does Mallett get to play today....

That would be quite interesting to me...and delicious too...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: So....ahhh...does Mallett get to play today....

I'd like to see Mallett get some time on the field but I'd be surprised if it happened.  Just doesn't seem to be the way BB wants things done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Why is today different from any other game? Unless it's a blowout, he'll be on the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Going to be crappy weather in many NFL cities. I bet gomer isnt happy today again.

www.nflweather.com

id like to see mallet play this year. I think the guy needs real reps but we've hd close ones, come from behinders and not really any good situation to put him in. I don't think the browns go down easy. could could be pretty good next year when hoyer comes back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is today different from any other game? Unless it's a blowout, he'll be on the bench.

[/QUOTE]

Muzzy....where's your sense of irony man?

Mallett to Cleveland?

Cleveland did contact the Patriots regarding Mallett but offered next to nothing for him...

Cleveland sticks with WeedenCampbell and gets what they deserve....

Situation works out that Mallett gets in the game...looks good as well...throws a couple TDs.

Get it?

Anybody thinking here today?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Today is another NFL regular season game so no Mallett will not play today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Cleveland actually has a very good Defense.  They have a pair of very solid DT including Phil Taylor and some very talented LB's including Dequell Jackson and Hayden is a very talented DB.  Not to mention Gordon on offense could give us issues if we can't get past their solid Offensive line (joe thomas and alex Mack 2 of the best offensive lineman in the league) and put pressure on campbell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The preseason love for Mallett here was amazing.

Completely unfounded, but amazing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ha. Remember what happened LAST time NE faced Cleveland?

Let's not count chickens before they are fried!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

That was Ty Laws big prediction last week along with the whole show picking Patriots to blow out Texans.  

This defense hasn't shown it can blow out anybody.  So Brady will likely need to carry this team all the way to the end.  Mallet has needed reps for like 3 years... and he never gets them.  

It's an interesting philosophy....  At this point I wonder if they want to keep him still a secret so his trade stock doesn't go in the tank.  You never know what he can do until hes forced in there.  Brady should fake a leg cramp or something...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I see where you are going with this, but the answer is likely no.  Cleveland is tougher then many are giving credit for.  Expect a tough game today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Imo it would take an impending Miami loss, too, for BB to use Mallett today.  Both teams are playing at 1pm.  If NE has a large lead in the 4th, and Miami is losing badly in the fourth, then we might see Mallett, but I doubt it.  

If the Pats lock the division today, maybe we see Mallett over the next few weeks in certain situtions?