SOLID TRADE.....Like feedback??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

SOLID TRADE.....Like feedback??

Maroney and a second and third round pick for:

Steven Jackson of the Rams..

The Rams are rebuilding and Jackson wants out. He wants a chance to play for a ring. I don't know if I would give away a first for him but I think the Rams would deal him. By the time the Rams get to where they want to be Jackson will be on the downhill slide.

Give me your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Re: SOLID TRADE.....Like feedback??

Jackson would be nice.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

...so would demarcus ware and Troy Polamalu.  For one, St. Louis wouldn't accept that trade.  Also, the Patriots wouldn't take on a RB who makes $7.5 million a year, when they have so many big free agents on defense, and have Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, and Kevin Faulk for cheap.  No chance, sorry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I don't see a running back as a need for the Pats; particularly at that price. Jackson can ball, there's no question about that -- but aside from continuing to try to hand the ball of to a guy (39) who doesn't really want to run it -- the Pats running game is fine.