Solution...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Solution...

Cut Gronk because he likes to party too much and Hern because he drops too many passes(Last season) and give all that money to Wes Welker! 

I'm sure we'll find two studs like Hern and Gronk in the 7th round...

Also, sign KVB, Canty, Boley and Bradshaw! That's what we need, old washed up football players!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Solution...

Why, by George (or, more correctly, by Bill), I think you're onto something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

add Mayo to the list........any undrafted free agent could replace him.  It's not like he does anything.  Did he even play in the AFC Championship game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Once these players hit 30 you have to be careful when signing them. It seems like these guys get to a certain age and lose it overnight. Running backs like Shaun Alexander, he's the MVP one year and two years later he's running for 3.5ypc. Eddie George had a fast drop, Tomlinson, Moss, Chad Johnson, and many many more. My point is be careful about signing the older guys at the skill positions. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

add Mayo to the list........any undrafted free agent could replace him.  It's not like he does anything.  Did he even play in the AFC Championship game?

Did Brady?

As best he could considering the crap he was surrounded with.....AGAIN.  Would you rather have Alex Smith?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I say we package brady, mankins, mayo, gronk and stone hands for future 6 first round and 5 second rounds and 4 3rd round picks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well...I don't have a clue what this is about.   Must have missed an arguement somewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Cut Gronk because he likes to party too much and Hern because he drops too many passes(Last season) and give all that money to Wes Welker! 

Might not be a bad idea.  After all, Welker had more receiving yards then them combined, might as well give him their combined salary.

In all seriousness, Gronk and AH81 need to stay healthy.  Gronk is a huge target and Aaron can do some things.  I really think they need to somehow keep the core group together, find someone to take Lluyds spot, someone who can take the top off the defense as well as be effective in the middle.  Forget the Defense, just out score everyone! (kidding on the last part)