Some Boston Patriot History

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

Some Boston Patriot History

http://www.remembertheafl.com/Patriots.htm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Re: Some Boston Patriot History

Thanks for posting that.Good stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebasatwork. Show sebasatwork's posts

I’m from Romania, probably the only Pats fan in my country (I hope not)…my memories are quite recent, going back to the first SB title…it was my first ever football game, didn’t know the rules or the teams playing…but the last minute of that game was beautiful. I read every piece of news about Pats, watch every game (televised or simply the text on NFL website). I still don’t have the strength to re-watch the last SB game we played, but I enjoy every down played by Tommy and Co.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

In Response to Re: Some Boston Patriot History:
    [QUOTE]I’m from Romania, probably the only Pats fan in my country (I hope not)…my memories are quite recent, going back to the first SB title…it was my first ever football game, didn’t know the rules or the teams playing…but the last minute of that game was beautiful. I read every piece of news about Pats, watch every game (televised or simply the text on NFL website). I still don’t have the strength to re-watch the last SB game we played, but I enjoy every down played by Tommy and Co.
    Posted by sebasatwork[/QUOTE]

sebas[tion?], i would recomend somehow watching that game as it helps to heal the wounds, as deep as they were or are.  it also gives a better perspective on the game of football itself, and how the team has learned from that loss.  rock on man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebasatwork. Show sebasatwork's posts

In Response to Re: Some Boston Patriot History:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Some Boston Patriot History : sebas[tion?], i would recomend somehow watching that game as it helps to heal the wounds, as deep as they were or are.  it also gives a better perspective on the game of football itself, and how the team has learned from that loss.  rock on man.
    Posted by beastplant[/QUOTE]

I will someday, but seeing Manning getting away from our big guys makes so mad…I just wanna get inside my screen, throw that dude to the ground and tell him “what the hell do you think you’re doing…we have 19-0 t-shirts already printed”. I’m joking, I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Too funny, thanks for sharing that bp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouthSt. Show SouthSt's posts

http://www.mmbolding.com/BSR/AFL_Program_Art.htm

check out this link too . . . great stuff