Some Real Perspective

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Some Real Perspective

Okay, I've seen all the Doom and Gloom posts on the board and who's fault it was and blah blah blah... Come on folks lets get some perspective here.

The pats once again went deep into the playoffs, yes I know we all wanted them back in the Superbowl but as the saying goes. On any given sunday!!!  With that said don't you think instead of lamenting our loss you should be celebrating our season. We went to the AFC Championship for a second straight year, baring the 2008 season we have been in the playoffs each year since 2003, Dudes and Dudettes thats one heck of a run!.

Do we need some building next year .. Sure we do, A deep threat and some CB secondary help. Would be nice for another QB rushing threat to go with Chandler when healthy.

About trading Brady, i'm not against it, but they best give us 2 1st rounders and 2 second rounders, other than that any trade wouldn't be worth it. Concerning the blasting on Wes , come on folks if his body of work didnt happen this year we would have been watching Houston this week bet beat by the Ravens.  Do I think we keep Welker, I would hope that the 2 sides can come to a settlement that both could live with and we keep him for 3 more years. But i'm against breaking the bank for him. This team has changed its offence before and can and will do it again.

So, kick back, reflect and enjoy the memories this years team gave us and watch the offseason for moves that are made and cheer or jeer, which ever the case maybe in your eyes. But lets keep things in perspective this Team gave us yet another wonderful winning season, this is so much better than our 70/80 and early 90's years where a winning season was followed by 2 or 3 years of OMG what happend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Re: Some Real Perspective

Agree with your post, all good points. I still think Brady can give us a few great years and is better  than the options available to us.  It is harder dealing with these big game losses and I realize we could go back to middle of the pack, this is why I am disappointed this week. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

Well I kind of agree with everything......my only comment is I would NOT trade places with any other fan of any other team in the NFL.  When Brady retires we Pats fan will have enjoyed one of the greatest rides in the history of sports.

In response to jjbag's comment:

Okay, I've seen all the Doom and Gloom posts on the board and who's fault it was and blah blah blah... Come on folks lets get some perspective here.

The pats once again went deep into the playoffs, yes I know we all wanted them back in the Superbowl but as the saying goes. On any given sunday!!!  With that said don't you think instead of lamenting our loss you should be celebrating our season. We went to the AFC Championship for a second straight year, baring the 2008 season we have been in the playoffs each year since 2003, Dudes and Dudettes thats one heck of a run!.

Do we need some building next year .. Sure we do, A deep threat and some CB secondary help. Would be nice for another QB rushing threat to go with Chandler when healthy.

About trading Brady, i'm not against it, but they best give us 2 1st rounders and 2 second rounders, other than that any trade wouldn't be worth it. Concerning the blasting on Wes , come on folks if his body of work didnt happen this year we would have been watching Houston this week bet beat by the Ravens.  Do I think we keep Welker, I would hope that the 2 sides can come to a settlement that both could live with and we keep him for 3 more years. But i'm against breaking the bank for him. This team has changed its offence before and can and will do it again.

So, kick back, reflect and enjoy the memories this years team gave us and watch the offseason for moves that are made and cheer or jeer, which ever the case maybe in your eyes. But lets keep things in perspective this Team gave us yet another wonderful winning season, this is so much better than our 70/80 and early 90's years where a winning season was followed by 2 or 3 years of OMG what happend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:

Not only do I agree, this is precisely a reflection of my thinking.  I can't imagine being a fan of any other NFL team.