somebody please shut this guy up for good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

somebody please shut this guy up for good

I hope miami smokes the jets this sunday.its funny how they got upset when they got beat by the dolphins the first time,and the dolphins were celebrateing,but it was ok for them to do it,when they won in week two.I wish the league would fine scott for his threat,but haveing the officials watch him like a hawk dosent hurt either.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/30/bart-scott-wants-to-hurt-chad-henne/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good

I cannot wait for November 22nd.

Go Pats!! (and Phins-this week....)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

That guy is such an idiot.

I cant stand the phins, but now I really hope they beat the jets.

The wrong guy is out for the season on that team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Inactive Pats this week, that means I will be cheering for the teams playing the two NY loser teams. 

Go Eagles and Phins!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't support anyone trying to injure someone, although if they struck me first I was willing to make exceptions.

I will say, however, that the only time I ever went after someone with bad intentions was after he sprained our quarterback's neck with a blatantly flagrant face mask - it took watching our team captain carted off in a stretcher to provoke me to try to injure someone.

I remember thinking Bart Scott would play well in the Patriots' system, but I'm glad the Patriots didn't sign this clown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good:
    [QUOTE]Inactive Pats this week, that means I will be cheering for the teams playing the two NY loser teams.  Go Eagles and Phins!
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I don't have any particular grudge against the N.Y. team, other than that it's in the same division as the Pats and is therefore an occasional annoyance. When I'm looking for true loserdom, I look a little further south, to the two teams that are so pathetic they can't even admit to representing the state they play in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Easy son...one NY team is tied for 1st, won 12 games last yaer and kicked your *ss in SB 42. A little respect.

Last I knew, "kicked your *ss" meant a score like oh say 59-0 and NOT barely squeaking by on a few lucky breaks, but if it helps you sleep at night, sure they kicked *ss.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

bart scott and joey porter should just go into a room with baseball bats,  whoever comes out alive wins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I hate the Jets. I hate the Jets. I hate the Jets.

Man, that make me so mad.  I can't stand them or their piece of garbage players.  Saying that you want to hurt somebody is going overboard. 

I thought they were calling the Week 2 game against the Pats their Superbowl, then they celebrated like they'd won the SB.  But now they're mad because another team celebrated a win against them like they did against us; get over it!!!

I can't wait til they come to Foxboro and get an absolute beating like they've never had.  Then I hope the Pats celebrate it right in front of their faces.  I can't wait til Brady treats Bart Scott like he did Anthony Smith (Steelers Safety, '07). 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1427960. Show user_1427960's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good : Easy son...one NY team is tied for 1st, won 12 games last yaer and kicked your *ss in SB 42. A little respect.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Giants got a nice ass-whoopin last week!!!  Enjoyed it and hope to see another this weekend!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good : Easy son...one NY team is tied for 1st, won 12 games last yaer and kicked your *ss in SB 42. A little respect.

Yeah, they sure are tied for first. What is it about the NFC Least this year that reminds me of 2008's AFC West?

I will respect the Giants when they beat an NFL team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good : I don't have any particular grudge against the N.Y. team, other than that it's in the same division as the Pats and is therefore an occasional annoyance. When I'm looking for true loserdom, I look a little further south, to the two teams that are so pathetic they can't even admit to representing the state they play in.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE] add this guy to the list.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/5413/ryans-next-salvo-will-allen-no-pro-bowler

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Easy son...one NY team is tied for 1st, won 12 games last yaer and kicked your *ss in SB 42. A little respect.

Respect needs to be earned. It's hard to be taken seriously when you've beaten the likes of the Raiders, Chiefs, Bucs, and Redskins! And though they won 12 games in 08, I remember a WC team coming into their house and humiliating them in their first playoff game! The Saints exposed them, and the Cardinals beating them in NJ is nothing to be proud of! Arizona gets stomped playing in the east, unless someone like Delhomme throws them 4 or 5 picks!

bart scott and joey porter should just go into a room with baseball bats,  whoever comes out alive wins.

And if we're lucky it will be a draw and they both will become drooling vegetables unable to run their mouths again!!!

I thought they were calling the Week 2 game against the Pats their Superbowl, then they celebrated like they'd won the SB.  But now they're mad because another team celebrated a win against them like they did against us; get over it!!!

Good point! They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it. Much like the sorry Chargers back in 06. Before the playoff game Sterriman was at a pep rally rapping about punching Tom Brady in the mouth, and saying he s u c k s. Then after they choked the game away they were all whining about Ellis Hobbs dancing on the field! At least Ellis' dance wasn't as retarded as Merrimans! His "lights out" act looks like he just had a hot poker shoved up his a s s!!!

Rex Ryan and Bart Scott will be quiet soon enough. After week 17 when they are on vacation until next summer!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You know something, Jints fan, saying the "jints" kicked the Pats a** in SB 42, with a TD in the last 35 seconds of the game to win by 3 points as kicking a**, what do you call winning by 4 points?  An a** whupping? Remember, the Pats D gave up two TDs in the 4th qtr and failed miserably to stop young Eli.  Can't take anything away from the Giants effort that game, but, there were some "winks and a nod" type plays that certainly helped.  It is what it is and a part of history.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good : Well said, AGCS! I don't call any play wink and nod-you either execute or don't, right, Rodney Harrison?-but you have the right spirit of fun and perspective. I am only having fun with the yo-yo's, that's all! 

Funny how you bring up being tied for #1 in your weak division, but when reminded they got there beating the NFL JV, you seem to lose interest.

Just why are the Giants so bad against good teams this year?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good : Speaking of that, Enoch, you seem like an intelligent fan and well-versed in stats, history, etc...so tell me, when exactly did the Pats have ANY competitiion in the AFC Least? When was the last time Miami, Bills and Jets had teams anywhere near great-or good-to even challenge the Pats? The Patsies have beaten a cr*p division of second-raters for years, but you guys don't seem to remember that. Even last year's Phins were a mirage who got wiped in the first PO game. So, please, Pats fans, spare me the weak competition nonsense cause Bill and Tom have been living off it for YEARS!

Oh, so sad. That is the best argument you can come up with to explain why the Giants can't beat a team with a winning record? That the Pats have played in a weak division? It seems that you are confusing the Pats with the Giants.

The Giants are playing in an extremely weak NFC East this year. The Giants have wins against teams with a combined record of very little wins to a huge amount of losses (I don't have the inclination to look it up again, but the last I checked, the combined winning percentage of the teams they had a win against was hovering around 20%. Their record against teams with a winning record: 0-2 and I think Eli's passer rating for those two games is about 30.

So, back to the actual question, what explains the Giants inability to beat good teams aside from the fact that they are, at best, a fair team? If you avoid the question again, I will take that to mean that you agree the Giants are, at best a fair team this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

"jints" boy - not smart enough to find a Giants site?

Ah, New York City.....America's toilet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: somebody please shut this guy up for good : Speaking of that, Enoch, you seem like an intelligent fan and well-versed in stats, history, etc...so tell me, when exactly did the Pats have ANY competitiion in the AFC Least? When was the last time Miami, Bills and Jets had teams anywhere near great-or good-to even challenge the Pats? The Patsies have beaten a cr*p division of second-raters for years, but you guys don't seem to remember that. Even last year's Phins were a mirage who got wiped in the first PO game. So, please, Pats fans, spare me the weak competition nonsense cause Bill and Tom have been living off it for YEARS!

I am always amazed when loser teams fans come here for love and respect. How about you look for that on the field and on your own site.

NY Daily New:

It was easy for the Giants to dismiss their loss in New Orleans as an aberration. But they couldn't dismiss what happened to them Sunday night.

Even though it wasn't as ugly, it was just as disheartening when the Giants lost their homecoming game to the Arizona Cardinals, 24-17. It was their second straight loss and left them with just a half-game lead in the NFC East.

Might want to call and complain about respect.

And Yeah the Pats, Tom and BB are living in the past:

Boston Globe:

In wintry conditions not fit for man, beast, nor professional football players wearing powder blue helmets with oil derricks on them, the Patriots yesterday added to their growing reputation as the Greatest Show in Snow. Led by Tom Brady’s otherworldly first-half passing performance, in which he threw for 345 of his 380 yards and five of his six touchdowns, the Patriots unleashed a flurry of points, yardage, and records in a 59-0 shutout of the hapless Titans, who didn’t stand a snowball’s chance of winning their first game after trailing at halftime by a whopping 45 points.

So lets recap, your own home town paper rags on your sux a-- team while the Pats receive glowing reviews..

Stay home and read the NY News, even they say jints stink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Moon87. Show Moon87's posts

First off, the Giants beat the Pats in 2007 fair and square, but it was far from an a** whopping. The Giants played the game of their lives and the Pats unfortunately played their worst game of the year for whatever reason. it's the same Giants team that the Pats beat by 10 only 4 weeks earlier in the Meadowlands so I will never understand it but hey it happens and we benefited from it in 2001 so you move on. I have no hate for the Giants, but I do hate the Jets because they talk way too much for what they have accomplished, which is nothing.

Second, the AFC East has been weak for the past few years until this year but the AFC overall has been SIGNIFICANTLY better than the NFC for about 10 years.  In 2003 and 2004, the Pats had to go through the Titans, Colts, Steelers, all of which were better than the best NFC team those years so I don't want to hear about lack of competition. There was never a season when the Pats dodged a bullet and didn't play the best competition in the playoffs or super bowl.  as for this year, the Saints look formidable but we shall see if they can maintain it. As the dust starts to settle, it looks the Pats, Steelers and Colts will battle it out yet again.  Despite what the pretenders in NY, San Diego, Philly and Baltimore think, those are the only three teams that have been consistently excellent this decade. The don't take a year off and go 3-13 like the Ravens a few years ago or 6-10 like Philly a couple of seasons ago. They don't always win it of course, but they never embarass themselves.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]That guy is such an idiot. I cant stand the phins, but now I really hope they beat the jets. The wrong guy is out for the season on that team.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE] its getting better,maybe both teams will knock out each others star players.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/31/joey-porter-wants-to-hurt-mark-sanchez/