Re: Somebody please update me on Shawn Crable
posted at 7/29/2009 12:26 AM EDT
In Response to Re: Somebody please update me on Shawn Crable
[QUOTE]In Response to Somebody please update me on Shawn Crable : Crable stinks. Never had done a thing and people tell me how devastating this is? The guy probably has drug issues, so they put him on the PUP to avoid a Calvin Pace-type embarrassment. Warren out also. No progress on Wilfork contract. 34 year old, injury-prone corner is supposed to be our new Asante? O-Line small and no depth. Any of you guys worried yet?
Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]
No, I'm no more worried than I was before the 2007 season. I don't think we have any more questions/concerns this year than we did before the 2007 season kicked off. The sole exception is Brady. How well he comes back trumps everything else. I posted this on another thread long ago. Let's rewind to before the 2007 season to put a little perspective on this year:
1. Our receiving corps was basically cleaned out. Gaffney was the only holdover playing on opening day.
2. Who the hell is Welker? Can he play?
3. Will Moss be the Moss of old, or the Moss from Oakland? Will he cause problems in the locker room? He's still injured and does not take a snap in the preseason.
4. Troy Brown is on the PUP, and can't play until week 6.
5. Seymour is on the PUP, and cannot play until week 6.
6. Rodney gets a 4 game suspension.
7. Who is Sammy Morris?
8. Will Samuel even report to training camp, or will he hold out?
9. Can Seau really have one more year in him?
2007 turned out fairly well for us, albeit not quite well enough. Nonetheless, it does put some perspective on the concerns we have this year. It's hardly as if this is the only year we have things to worry about. In BB I trust.