Someone needs to get in Bradys face

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CORRADJ. Show CORRADJ's posts

Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face

You guys are ridiculous. You need to knock off the "spoiled rotten brat" attitude. Leave the sense of entitlement to the arrogant classless fans of New York. We are better than that. Unfortunately, one of the costs of frequent success is that it breeds ungrateful fans.

One thing all you Brady-Bashers need to learn is 2007 was the exception, not the rule. A season like that had never happened before and may never happen again, so stop using it as a standard to measure this and future seasons. After all, we didn't even win the superbowl that year. Go back and take a good look at how the superbowl champion Pats teams started their seasons.

And to the few of you that are accusing Brady of not being at practice enough, that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards, and that's saying alot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DmacAttack00. Show DmacAttack00's posts

I don't mean that the players need to get up and yell at Tom.  i think that on this 3rd and 4 plays when he's a little off to Moss or Welker or Watson or the others that someone, i.e Kevin Faulk, needs to walk over to tom and say "Listen, we know your better then that, come on!"  Just a little something for him to know that receivers believe in him.  Trust me I am sure they are going to work out the kinks.  But this is the 5th game in a row we have seen it.  I saw how made he got when he missed moss yesterday but on 3rd and 2 and he threw to high more moss, he walked off with nothing.  Thats when someone needs to say it.  This is probably a bad example but when the Florida D see's Tebow not on his game the D players walk over and say something in his ear.  Thats what he needs i think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]You guys are ridiculous. You need to knock off the "spoiled rotten brat" attitude. Leave the sense of entitlement to the arrogant classless fans of New York. We are better than that. Unfortunately, one of the costs of frequent success is that it breeds ungrateful fans. One thing all you Brady-Bashers need to learn is 2007 was the exception, not the rule. A season like that had never happened before and may never happen again, so stop using it as a standard to measure this and future seasons. After all, we didn't even win the superbowl that year. Go back and take a good look at how the superbowl champion Pats teams started their seasons. And to the few of you that are accusing Brady of not being at practice enough, that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards, and that's saying alot.
    Posted by CORRADJ[/QUOTE]

Thank you loyal fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : Yeah and Jake Delhomme is going to get better also! How do you know he will get better?
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

YEAHHHHH! Finally someone with guts, Im so sick of hearing, oh Tommy will get better! Truth is Brady has had accuracy problems his entire career and had special practices once they got Moss to fire the long ball because no one thought Brady could go deep. I love how many people are in denial. Brady is on his way down and no one can accept it. Teams have figured out he mostly throws 10 to 12 yd passes and now they play him on it.
    I love Brady but people need to realize that people get older, they cant play like they use to and Mr. Kraft has left this team in a pickle. HEs a cheap[ S O B and wont pay or hire the right people, why should he, he now has his mall and his team and is sitting back taking in all your money! Boooyahhhh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

[QUOTE]Somebody definitely needs to get in Brady's face.  Right now he complains more than Peyton and Eli Manning combined, and out of the three of them, Brady is, by far, playing worst football.  And as far as spending enough time at practice, he is not. He needs to spend more time at Foxboro and less time with G.B. at fasion shoots.  By the way, can anybody name one good thing that has happened to Brady since G.B. entered his life?
    Posted by 06skate[/QUOTE]

Going 17-0 Regular season?  Setting a single season TD record?

Sit down troll!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]I don't mean that the players need to get up and yell at Tom.  i think that on this 3rd and 4 plays when he's a little off to Moss or Welker or Watson or the others that someone, i.e Kevin Faulk, needs to walk over to tom and say "Listen, we know your better then that, come on!"  Just a little something for him to know that receivers believe in him.  Trust me I am sure they are going to work out the kinks.  But this is the 5th game in a row we have seen it.  I saw how made he got when he missed moss yesterday but on 3rd and 2 and he threw to high more moss, he walked off with nothing.  Thats when someone needs to say it.  This is probably a bad example but when the Florida D see's Tebow not on his game the D players walk over and say something in his ear.  Thats what he needs i think.
    Posted by DmacAttack00[/QUOTE]

I get your point you want the team to support him but they do support him just not in that way all the time. You could see last week moss sat next to brady and was calming him down after an error plagued drive and thats good

but for the most part though Brady  beats himself up. He knows what he does wrong and he knows how to fix it. The guy is an incredible technician and that is why you see him stomping on the field. He wants to win. He knows exactly what he does wrong and he gets upset.  I highly doubt he would let you talk to and motivate him after a mistake. He is passionate. He is stubborn and he is a perfectionist. That is what makes him great and that is why you wont see very much of that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

You think the Pats can trade for the Rams Steven Jackson.  Give up a second round.  Does someone need to get in Bradys face NO, not yet at least.  He' ll make the coreections.  I think a trade is needed for another outside receiver.  Go Pats.  Maybe a pass rusher!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE] Jim Rome (Jim Everett becomes Chris Everett fame) needs to get in his face, "Tom Brady, when did you become Marsha Brady?"
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]
    OMFG...I Love it, Marsha Brady,   Marsha Marsha Marsha!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

lol

the giants had luck on their side. No question about it and those comments are so ridiculous that there is no point in giving a rebuttal

too funny 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

lol 

love lsrs that come to another teams sports site

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]We all saw how mad Tom was at the end of the 1st half against the falcons and how he was yelling at the receivers on the sidelines, well I think someone needs to get in Toms face now and hold him accountable.  As much as I love brady he's not bigger then the team.  He is just as at fault for yesterdays game as anyone else is.  I don't care if its Moss, Welker, Mayo or someone else on the defense but someone needs to do it.  Dont let him turn into Dan Marino and everyone be afraid to say something to him.  After he hit Welker in the foot, on what would have been a TD pass, instead of brady putting his arms in the air Wes should have walked right over to the sideline and got in his face.  Even the great ones need to be brought back down to earth sometimes too.
    Posted by DmacAttack00[/QUOTE]

Gisele was in his face last night because he was late getting dinner on the table!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]It  just ticks me off to read some of this re tard ed  cr ap  I am glad that the majority of the fan base does not share these ridiculous opinions. We are lucky to have 4 great sports organizations in boston. Maybe a little spoiled considering Boston is constantly a contender for everything.  Expectations have gotten a little out of wack with this team and with brady .  SHould N.E contend for a superbowl ABSOLUTELY. But will they go undefeated the rest of the way uhmmm no. Brady will make mistakes. Hopefully this year, the team can compensate which is interesting considering it has always been the other way around.  The bottom line is that These losses can be used as building blocks to learn and grow from. They can help build chemistry within this new team.  I support Brady. I appreciate the fact that a year away is a long time and I know his work ethic will have him on top in no time.  I just know it will come together and I hope that the skeptical part of the N.E fan base can sack up, hang in there and allow this team to grow without the sky is falling garbage everytime there is a small setback. 
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Hi Steveie.... can I add a little something here?
    Did you say the fans should be happy that Boston has 4 great team organizations and that we should be glad of this?
    You do realize that the reason this is so is only because of the Boston Fans right? Let me break this down for you.
    You only have great teams and great players getting played to play there if, and I say ONLY IF, you have a fan base that is will to pay for it.
    Example my brother paid 800 dollars for tickets to a Red Sox game, 30 dollars for parking, 65 dollars for food at the game and 50 dollars for shirts and hats. After which he said, I must be Nuts.
    Oh yes the Pro athletes love Boston. Because the fans will throw money at them every day of the week, because after all, the Patriot players, the Red Sox Players, the Bruins Players, the Celtics Players are GAWDS..........
    Listen there Sunshine. go wash your face with cold water and start to wake up to reality, these are nothing mreo than people that you throw your money to becasue you want to be entertained by them...... Woudl you like to have a better time and for less money? Find your local strip club and support a stripper. Once there you can get up close to her and she will tell you what a Gawd you are instead of you slobbering over Tom Brady.... Oh and when you hand her your cash she will even talk to you, unlike those Super Star  Athletes that you praise so much!........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : Hi Steveie.... can I add a little something here? Did you say the fans should be happy that Boston has 4 great team organizations and that we should be glad of this? You do realize that the reason this is so is only because of the Boston Fans right? Let me break this down for you. You only have great teams and great players getting played to play there if, and I say ONLY IF, you have a fan base that is will to pay for it. Example my brother paid 800 dollars for tickets to a Red Sox game, 30 dollars for parking, 65 dollars for food at the game and 50 dollars for shirts and hats. After which he said, I must be Nuts. Oh yes the Pro athletes love Boston. Because the fans will throw money at them every day of the week, because after all, the Patriot players, the Red Sox Players, the Bruins Players, the Celtics Players are GAWDS.......... Listen there Sunshine. go wash your face with cold water and start to wake up to reality, these are nothing mreo than people that you throw your money to becasue you want to be entertained by them...... Woudl you like to have a better time and for less money? Find your local strip club and support a stripper. Once there you can get up close to her and she will tell you what a Gawd you are instead of you slobbering over Tom Brady.... Oh and when you hand her your cash she will even talk to you, unlike those Super Star  Athletes that you praise so much!........
    Posted by MudCityManglers[/QUOTE]

lol 

you are hilarious

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are ridiculous. You need to knock off the "spoiled rotten brat" attitude. Leave the sense of entitlement to the arrogant classless fans of New York. We are better than that. Unfortunately, one of the costs of frequent success is that it breeds ungrateful fans. One thing all you Brady-Bashers need to learn is 2007 was the exception, not the rule. A season like that had never happened before and may never happen again, so stop using it as a standard to measure this and future seasons. After all, we didn't even win the superbowl that year. Go back and take a good look at how the superbowl champion Pats teams started their seasons. And to the few of you that are accusing Brady of not being at practice enough, that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards, and that's saying alot.

I disagree with you, thses Brady Bashing fans have every right to bash, yell , scream, and more... They are the fans that pay for the games either in telivision or going to the games, buying his and other NFL players items. So what your saying is if you get an inferrior product after spending your money, you dont mind that? If there were no fans, there woudl be no football.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1771. Show Leon1771's posts

Oh how I just love to witness a fan base turn their backs on their team and their HOF QB!

Keep it up and truly earn the title of "The Very Worst Fan Base in ALL of Sports!"

How are ya!?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CORRADJ. Show CORRADJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : I disagree with you, thses Brady Bashing fans have every right to bash, yell , scream, and more... They are the fans that pay for the games either in telivision or going to the games, buying his and other NFL players items. So what your saying is if you get an inferrior product after spending your money, you dont mind that? If there were no fans, there woudl be no football.
    Posted by MudCityManglers[/QUOTE]

There are 32 teams in the NFL. If a different team won the superbowl every year, you would only get to enjoy a championship once every 32 years. Anything more than that is really a bonus, and you should enjoy it rather than demand it. Be grateful you have 3 championships in one decade. We're the only fans in the country that can enjoy that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1771. Show Leon1771's posts

Corrad-Did you forget about the Dallas Cowboys of the early 90's, the 49er's, or the Steelers??

The pain of losing (getting swept by the Angels and yesterdays debacle in Denver)has you not thinking right.

Try to get some sleep tonight sox/pats fans and always remember that the sun will come out tomorrow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : There are 32 teams in the NFL. If a different team won the superbowl every year, you would only get to enjoy a championship once every 32 years. Anything more than that is really a bonus, and you should enjoy it rather than demand it. Be grateful you have 3 championships in one decade. We're the only fans in the country that can enjoy that.
    Oh I more than enjoyed it, my dad got to see the Pats win the first one before he passed away.. But lets be honest here, if the fans didnt pay, there would be no pro sports. Plain and simple. Also, maybe its true who knows, but I have heard rumors that pro sports are rigged just like the Wrestling.  Which is very sad to say the least, that means that Hulk Hogan lied to me all those years!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

favorite play of denver game

My favorite play of the game was when Mankins got the personal foul for blasting the denver guy in the back after the play had been blown dead. a flag was thrown and brady ran over to the ref with the look of someone getting a govt handout. sure, talk trash about me, but watch the replay of brady's reaction after the play had been blown dead. "Oh goody! A flag! What benefit will I get THIS flag?"

He needs to PLAY. He needs to focus. The offense needs to get in sync. With today's standings, even if the Jets were to lose at Miami, I don't think the Pats would even get a wildcard berth in the playoffs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from satchattack. Show satchattack's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : Yeah and Jake Delhomme is going to get better also! How do you know he will get better?
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

When a quarterback of Brady's style (pure pocket passer) injures their knee, their mechanics are effected and it will take time for them to return to normal.

Delhomme had Tommy-John surgery which directly effects arm strength and is totally different!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Silly. Nobody needs to get in Tom Brady's face, and when he talks about problems with execution he includes himself. Last year when Peyton Manning returned, he struggled for several weeks with his timing. Brady's timing will improve and the Pats offense will be fine. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

We have a HOF QB in his prime here and you newbies are questioning his ability and/or desire?

Give me a f*cking break. Just go lay down.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

First off, I like most of you thank god we have Tom Brady of course. But, his antics to show up receivers this year when they have perhaps ran a wrong route are reminiscent of Dan Marino and why a lot of people dislike him. I was a big Marino fan even though I was a Patriots fan (I know, sounds impossible but I know I'm not the only one). Marion made a habit though of showing up his receivers if a pass was missed and Peyton manning does the same thing. I thought Tom was above that. I was wrong. He may say in interviews after the game that he deserves a lot of the blame but on the fiekd, when he makes gestures that show up his receivers, that is not being a true leader. That is not Tom Brady.

This guy stunk the joint out in the second half yesterday, period. The defense stunk too. I thought Brady's only bugaboo was Miami but I guess we can include Denver too. That suks cause Denver aint going away. The Pats just gave them a nice jolt of confidence that will catapult them nicely into the playoffs.

I will throw this in as an aside. When BB wears something on the sidelines that looks normal? Not good. Go back to the damned raggy gray hoody BB!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]First off, I like most of you thank god we have Tom Brady of course. But, his antics to show up receivers this year when they have perhaps ran a wrong route are reminiscent of Dan Marino and why a lot of people dislike him. I was a big Marino fan even though I was a Patriots fan (I know, sounds impossible but I know I'm not the only one). Marion made a habit though of showing up his receivers if a pass was missed and Peyton manning does the same thing. I thought Tom was above that. I was wrong. He may say in interviews after the game that he deserves a lot of the blame but on the fiekd, when he makes gestures that show up his receivers, that is not being a true leader. That is not Tom Brady. This guy stunk the joint out in the second half yesterday, period. The defense stunk too. I thought Brady's only bugaboo was Miami but I guess we can include Denver too. That suks cause Denver aint going away. The Pats just gave them a nice jolt of confidence that will catapult them nicely into the playoffs. I will throw this in as an aside. When BB wears something on the sidelines that looks normal? Not good. Go back to the damned raggy gray hoody BB!!!
    Posted by WoburnPaulie[/QUOTE]

well you are right about the hoodie atleast