Someone needs to get in Bradys face

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face

They should just bring back Drew, and this team might win another 2-3 rings in the next 5 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]Silly. Nobody needs to get in Tom Brady's face, and when he talks about problems with execution he includes himself. Last year when Peyton Manning returned, he struggled for several weeks with his timing. Brady's timing will improve and the Pats offense will be fine. 
    Posted by Shadowcpt[/QUOTE]
    The difference between Brady and Manning, however, is that Manning MISSED ALL of training camp and ALL of the preseason.  Brady had all of that time to work on timing with his teammates. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 671Chay. Show 671Chay's posts

im getting tired defending Tom Brady to every forum i know since I became a Pats fan.  Dont get me wrong, Tom Brady is still a good QB.  

But dont expect mercy this time Tom, 1st Quarter Moss was running a perfect route and you over threw it.  2nd time around, Moss again you threw the ball as if you wan't to plant it in his body, too hard! and of the ball flew and bounce off Randy Moss.

where is the Tom Brady that is cool as January season?  Where's Tom Brady that is patience enough to make all the adjustment dynamically during game time?

If you are being bothered by knee then say it so we wont be throwing all this speculations and disappointments in your face.

I think BB needs to bench Tom Brady to create a spark!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I have to agree that Brady is not holding himself as accountable.

During the post game press conference, he kept saying "We as a team, need to execute better". That's true, but his execution was the poorest, why not man up and admit it?

Having said that, anyone blaming his personal life or lifestyle on his play, does not understand the psychological nature of Brady's injury. He feels fine (physically) but mentally he is not stepping into throws and very tentative, it is nothing more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]We all saw how mad Tom was at the end of the 1st half against the falcons and how he was yelling at the receivers on the sidelines, well I think someone needs to get in Toms face now and hold him accountable.  As much as I love brady he's not bigger then the team.  He is just as at fault for yesterdays game as anyone else is.  I don't care if its Moss, Welker, Mayo or someone else on the defense but someone needs to do it.  Dont let him turn into Dan Marino and everyone be afraid to say something to him.  After he hit Welker in the foot, on what would have been a TD pass, instead of brady putting his arms in the air Wes should have walked right over to the sideline and got in his face.  Even the great ones need to be brought back down to earth sometimes too.
    Posted by DmacAttack00[/QUOTE]

Been sayin' this since game 2....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

[QUOTE]First off, I like most of you thank god we have Tom Brady of course. But, his antics to show up receivers this year when they have perhaps ran a wrong route are reminiscent of Dan Marino and why a lot of people dislike him. I was a big Marino fan even though I was a Patriots fan (I know, sounds impossible but I know I'm not the only one). Marion made a habit though of showing up his receivers if a pass was missed and Peyton manning does the same thing. I thought Tom was above that. I was wrong. He may say in interviews after the game that he deserves a lot of the blame but on the fiekd, when he makes gestures that show up his receivers, that is not being a true leader. That is not Tom Brady. This guy stunk the joint out in the second half yesterday, period. The defense stunk too. I thought Brady's only bugaboo was Miami but I guess we can include Denver too. That suks cause Denver aint going away. The Pats just gave them a nice jolt of confidence that will catapult them nicely into the playoffs. I will throw this in as an aside. When BB wears something on the sidelines that looks normal? Not good. Go back to the damned raggy gray hoody BB!!!
    Posted by WoburnPaulie[/QUOTE]

freank......FRank......FRANK...is that really You?????     FRANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I think Brady is having some problems with the shoulder that got hurt in preseason. He can't throw deep at all with any accuracy right now. 
    Posted by Macrawn[/QUOTE]

Boy, I can sympathize.  I had two knee injuries that took years to feel 90% fine, after getting hit by a car when I was bike riding.

Then last week I fell not once, but twice on a wet bike path at speed.  On the second fall I wrecked my shoulder.  I am hoping it is the bursa sack and not some tear.  The way I landed on it is the same way Brady landed on his shoulder when that big fat guy landed on him, LOL. Kills to raise my arm, say, to put a glass on a shelf.  I could throw, but OUCH!  I think that injury is hurting him worse than his knee.  I would not be surprised if he goes in for surgery in the off-season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DennisLamp. Show DennisLamp's posts

[QUOTE]First off, I like most of you thank god we have Tom Brady of course. But, his antics to show up receivers this year when they have perhaps ran a wrong route are reminiscent of Dan Marino and why a lot of people dislike him. I was a big Marino fan even though I was a Patriots fan (I know, sounds impossible but I know I'm not the only one). Marion made a habit though of showing up his receivers if a pass was missed and Peyton manning does the same thing. I thought Tom was above that. I was wrong. He may say in interviews after the game that he deserves a lot of the blame but on the fiekd, when he makes gestures that show up his receivers, that is not being a true leader. That is not Tom Brady. This guy stunk the joint out in the second half yesterday, period. The defense stunk too. I thought Brady's only bugaboo was Miami but I guess we can include Denver too. That suks cause Denver aint going away. The Pats just gave them a nice jolt of confidence that will catapult them nicely into the playoffs. I will throw this in as an aside. When BB wears something on the sidelines that looks normal? Not good. Go back to the damned raggy gray hoody BB!!!
    Posted by WoburnPaulie[/QUOTE]

Well said. Alot of you TB backside lickers are missing the point. He's throwing teammates under the bus with his on field antics with more efficiency that he's throwing the football, period. That is not up for debate. Watch the film for cryin' out loud. From what I've seen this year that's not a guy I wanna suit up with and lay it on the line for.

Don't talk about the past. Yes, he was part of 3 teams that won championships, got it.  He is now part of this team, this year. I could care less if they go undefeated the rest of the way and his play improves dramatically. He's shown himself to be less than the guy/team player I thought he was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Someone needs to get in Bradys face:
    [QUOTE]We all saw how mad Tom was at the end of the 1st half against the falcons and how he was yelling at the receivers on the sidelines, well I think someone needs to get in Toms face now and hold him accountable.  As much as I love brady he's not bigger then the team.  He is just as at fault for yesterdays game as anyone else is.  I don't care if its Moss, Welker, Mayo or someone else on the defense but someone needs to do it.  Dont let him turn into Dan Marino and everyone be afraid to say something to him.  After he hit Welker in the foot, on what would have been a TD pass, instead of brady putting his arms in the air Wes should have walked right over to the sideline and got in his face.  Even the great ones need to be brought back down to earth sometimes too.
    Posted by DmacAttack00[/QUOT

Hey stupid, I nominate you!! Yeh you, you go tell Brady to his face how you feel, I can just see that now!! Please tell us when he agrees to meet with you and be sure it's a public place so we can all watch you  GET IN BRADYS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]I have to agree that Brady is not holding himself as accountable. During the post game press conference, he kept saying "We as a team, need to execute better". That's true, but his execution was the poorest, why not man up and admit it? Having said that, anyone blaming his personal life or lifestyle on his play, does not understand the psychological nature of Brady's injury. He feels fine (physically) but mentally he is not stepping into throws and very tentative, it is nothing more.
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]
    Saying everyone needs to execute better is like throwing your team under the bus when the only finger that needs to be pointed is your own at yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : Well said. Alot of you TB backside lickers are missing the point. He's throwing teammates under the bus with his on field antics with more efficiency that he's throwing the football, period. That is not up for debate. Watch the film for cryin' out loud. From what I've seen this year that's not a guy I wanna suit up with and lay it on the line for. Don't talk about the past. Yes, he was part of 3 teams that won championships, got it.  He is now part of this team, this year. I could care less if they go undefeated the rest of the way and his play improves dramatically. He's shown himself to be less than the guy/team player I thought he was.
    Posted by DennisLamp[/QUOTE]

The angels are singing for all those Manning bashers. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

If someone were to get in Brady's face it would have to be behind closed doors. No one wants to see Brady arguing with Moss and Welker on the sidelines and that being the headline story on Sportscent all week!

Brady will be fine, it took Peyton Manning a little while last year to get back to his normal self. We should be a little more concerned with our running game and Matt Lights injury!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

It does su ck about light but Seabass can handle it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

[QUOTE]They need an offensive coordinator...BB has them doing the same thing every week...3 receiver set, wait for Welker to come over the middle for 5 yards...huddle up, break, same thing for 5 more and do it again if Welker and scrape himself up off the ground. You don't have to be a genious to game plan for the Pats...Tennesse only needs to review tape from Sunday, cause they will see the same thing.  If TN loses, it's just cause they stink...no surprises. Swallow your pride, BB.  Hire an Offensive Coordinator (don't promote the ball shine boy) and give the O some life. 
    Posted by Marc2005[/QUOTE]

Great point! I don't know why this isn't being discussed more- but I totally agree. If you watch the other NFL teams play, it is clear that McDaniels loss has really hurt the offense. Where are the different offensive setups, the trick plays, the inventive formations?? BB obviously cannot do everything. This team needs an offensive coordinater! Until we get one we will playing a step behind the rest of the league.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

[QUOTE]Somebody definitely needs to get in Brady's face.  Right now he complains more than Peyton and Eli Manning combined, and out of the three of them, Brady is, by far, playing worst football.  And as far as spending enough time at practice, he is not. He needs to spend more time at Foxboro and less time with G.B. at fasion shoots.  By the way, can anybody name one good thing that has happened to Brady since G.B. entered his life?
    Posted by 06skate[/QUOTE]

AMEN! Brady stinks right now.  I have never said this before and cannot believe I am saying it right now but right now, Manning is the better qb!  Tom, get your $$$$hit together and start playing!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to get in Bradys face : Saying everyone needs to execute better is like throwing your team under the bus when the only finger that needs to be pointed is your own at yourself.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Yeah, cause we have NEVER seen Manning do that!!!! Right!!!  Or through his O-line under the bus.  Take a look at your own quote pal.  Fan Bias!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Keep in mind that the staff has trained the players to say only certain things to media. I'm pretty sure when they win, they're told only to say that it was the total team effort and nothing else. If they lose, they are to say it was a total team loss, not any specific player. I'm sure Brady is fully aware of how horrible is long-ball is and how either 1) inaccurate his passes are, or 2) he and his receivers are not on the same page/timing. It takes time to fix. Brady was out for a full year. Even though he had the playbook, a lot of stuff was added in that he didn't have gametime experience with. That is a HUGE difference.
    Posted by mjxg[/QUOTE]

I agree that the injuries are affecting his game, but I do not think the excuses that he has new plays to learn and/or he has to get his timing down with his receivers.  Look at the guys that change teams, like Orton and Cutler.  Look at all of the rookies QBs.  Most of them are outperforming Brady.  It is either a physical, mental or emotional problem, or two, or all.  It is not a matter of synching or new plays.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pimpka. Show pimpka's posts

[QUOTE]I think Brady is having some problems with the shoulder that got hurt in preseason. He can't throw deep at all with any accuracy right now. 
    Posted by Macrawn[/QUOTE]

i agree 100%.  no one on the pats will ever talk about it but i believe that is PART of the problem.  

regarding the O coordinator.  the pats went through similar problem when he promoted McDaniels from within.  It takes time

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I agree TB isn't playing well right now. I agree TB shouldn't be calling his guys out on the field, he could always say something back in the huddle or on the sidelines but to say he should be benched is completely out of control. This is still one of the top players in the NFL right now and he's coming off a serious injury. I'm not going to compare his recovery time to Mannings and I'm not going to compare who's better because it could go on forever. 
    He missed some open routes and that is 100% on him but the play calling completely sucked and it's tough to complete passes when the only guy open is Welker. This team is a passing team that distributes the ball and right now I only see Moss and Welker doing ANYTHING AT ALL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Why are people act like this is just a regular season for Tom? He came back from major knee surgery and people expect to see him fit right in to the offense. If you look at Payton Mannings number through the first 5 games of last year coming off of knee surgery and Brady's through the first 5 of this year, Brady's numbers are actually better. In case you don't remember, Manning won the MVP that year after starting off 3-4. The Pats are tied for first and beat two very good teams in Baltimore and the Falcons. If the Pats beat a team, the team was overrated, if the Pats get beaten, the giant has been slain, people need to make up their minds and give this guy time to get back to playing form. The Pats have two winless teams and a bye in the next 3 weeks, plenty of time for Brady to work out the kinks and still be 5-2 going into a big Miami game.