Someone needs to tell BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Someone needs to tell BB

In Response to Re: Someone needs to tell BB:
    [QUOTE]   Are you saying that B.B can't coach in the playoffs but apparently he can adjust in the regular season?
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

I'm saying he's getting outcoached, outsmarted, outricked, ect.ect. , especially the last three losses, maybe even the AFCCG to the dolts in 2006 when we had a 21-3 lead at halftime.

When its all on his shoulders, he's the one who's responsible.  His psuedo-coordinators can deafult to the head coach if their areas are not executing.

Against the jets they should have used no huddle to offset the jests blanket coverages and run the ball which they were doing pretty good in the first half

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Someone needs to tell BB:
    [QUOTE]That great leaders surround themselves with great people. In case he/you/anyone hasn't noticed we havn't won sh*t with the cardboard cutouts that have been impersonating coordinators and noncoordinators since 2005. I don't want to hear 16-0 or 14-2, that's loser talk.  They play the season to win the Super Bowl.  Every year there's one Winner and 31 Losers. Please Hire and keep Real Coordinators like Dom Capers......Thanks.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to tell mike tomlin, that great coaches surround themselves with great players. in case he/you/anyone hasnt noticed, the steelers havn't won shift since 2009

Please sign good players like tom brady, and clay mathews.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I pretty much like them just like they are.  Bodden back, Warren (hopefully both of them) back, pick up OLB help in some form, get a fast WR, dump the old RBs, get another guy in the mix there.  Wilhite, out.  Get a CB.  We are fine, and holding ALL the cards in 2011.  Who is younger, and were they this good?  We are building a really good team here.  Few more pieces is all we really need.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Is BB like these guys?

Don Shula won TWO SBs and then went from 1974 - 1995 without winning a darned thing.  He was called a genius year after year after year.

Chuck Noll won two and then amazingly two more.  But then he went from 1980 - 1991 without winning a darned thing.  He was called a genius year after year after year. 

Shula went 21 years and Noll 11 years after their last SB victory - riding the genius wave.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs to tell BB : Kansas.... I guess if losing 3 P.O. games in row is a trend would you call the 3 games lost by the Sox to N.Y. in the 2003 playoffs a trend before they swept 4 games  and Francona went from dumb to smart.?   Are you saying that B.B can't coach in the playoffs but apparently he can adjust in the regular season?
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Um, that was 2004. 2003 was Grady leaving in Pedro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]So it's all about the coaching and not the players?? You can just as easily say that they haven't won since they had players like Seymour, Willie Mac, Bruschi, Vrabel, Law and Rodney on D at the same time.  And while you may argue that they benefited from better coaching, I would say that Sey and McG were stud, high picks coming out of college.  Law was a 1st rounder.  Rodney was already a great player when he got here. And Bruschi was definitely coached well to become a full-time LB, but he also came out of college as an alltime  D-1 sack leader.   They have some of those pieces now but still have holes in the D that weren't there when they were winning titles.
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE]

So, you're saying just the opposite  ot Tcal, that its all about the players and not the coaches.

I'm thinking its somewhere in the middle. Why can't we have the players and the coaches?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.