Sorry everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Re: Sorry everyone

In Response to Sorry everyone:
    [QUOTE]I did not mean to offend anyone with my Just some thoughts post. If I did I am sorry. I won't post anymore on here. I just get nervous about people and all with the way things are in the world now and what happened with that Bills players lawn. I know it was teens and all but still first teens then who knows. Some people are really crazy about their teams. I wish the Patriots the best this season. I love Tom, Randy, Wes, Kevin. So many good guys on the team. I know they can beat the Jets. Enjoy the game everyone. IF I had direct t.v. I could watch it. oh well maybe I will see it on nfl.com
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]      Miss ladybradyfan,no need to apologise to us.We ain't nuttin but a few chumps sharing ideas and wasting time.But thanks anyhow.Post whatever you want.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry everyone:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry everyone : Nice teeth!
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Nice Ring!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

I live in Indiana. Yeah I know Colts country. Ugh!!! poor me .. You would not believe all the junk I take from the Colts fans for liking the Pats. Oh well. I do and that won't change.

I checked on CBS and they are not showing the Jets./Pats here. I did however, sign up for NFL field pass today so I can at least hear the game. I hope the service is good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Lady Brady--another female here-- don't leave. Someone actually insulted my avartar yesterday and said he didn't like my chaps!!! Stick around the fun is just starting.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

NEGAME:
    Any guy that doesn't like your avatar needs to have his membership checked at the door....in other words, I can see why certain long-time posters at bdc have a crush on you....good taste on their part....Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE] And if you can get DirecTV and the Sunday Ticket, do it! I've had it now for three years, and I love being able to watch all 16 games.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I had DirectTV simply for the Sunday Ticket.  They worked out a deal so that by giving me discounts elsewhere, i effectively got it for free.  After one year I dropped it.  Why?  Because the Pats were on national TV about 10 times a season and I saw those games on network TV.  Paying that money for six games wasn't worth it.  Instead, I went to a sports bar, watched the game with other fans, ate and drank, and the bill was less than the cost of Sunday Ticket.  Besides, Dish is quite a bit cheaper than Direct TV even without the Sunday Ticket.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

They do show a lot of the games on national TV. But where I live there aren't any sports bars within 20 miles, plus I gave up drinking a couple years ago. The other thing I like is getting to watch any game at both 1 and 4 o'clock. I also like to be able to switch to one of the close games late in the 4th when the NE game is over (sometimes). DirecTV is about the same as cable here, and Time Warner doesn't have NFLN. So I'm stuck. But it's worth it to me. Football is the only sport I really follow, so $280 a year isn't much money to indulge myself! I spend almost that each month just on my dogs and cats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sorry everyone : Not sure where you live, but I live in FL & the game will be on CBS @1pm
    Posted by mrtm70[/QUOTE]

I do too.  This was part of whay I meant by the networks carrying about 10 games a season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]I live in Indiana. Yeah I know Colts country. Ugh!!! poor me .. You would not believe all the junk I take from the Colts fans for liking the Pats. Oh well. I do and that won't change. I checked on CBS and they are not showing the Jets./Pats here. I did however, sign up for NFL field pass today so I can at least hear the game. I hope the service is good.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]

This brings up a good question.  Who should we be rooting for on Monday night?  Do we root against the hated Colts, or do we root against a division rival?  The only good thing to come out of it will be that one of them will lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry everyone : This brings up a good question.  Who should we be rooting for on Monday night?  Do we root against the hated Colts, or do we root against a division rival?  The only good thing to come out of it will be that one of them will lose.
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

The Colts. Miami starting the season 0-2 ought to shut Joey "Peazy" Porter up. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"They do show a lot of the games on national TV. But where I live there aren't any sports bars within 20 miles, plus I gave up drinking a couple years ago."

I'm now living in the midwest so I can only see the Pats in a national game or if they're playing a local team. NFL Sunday Ticket is too expensive and I believe you need a dish for that ( I could be wrong ). Too much effort involved. Also, I would never watch any game at a sports bar or even go to a sports bar. Bad enough to listen to the incredible nonsense I hear in the locker room at the gym. It's also more enjoyable to watch the Pats while sober. Drinking should be reserved for watching the Science Channel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"This brings up a good question.  Who should we be rooting for on Monday night?  Do we root against the hated Colts, or do we root against a division rival?  The only good thing to come out of it will be that one of them will lose."

Root for the Colts. They're going to wind up with a good record anyway and go to the playoffs. Rooting for Miami is like rooting for Hitler.