Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

And say I am a member of the

Sorry to make this thread seem like it's all about me... but it really isn't about me, it's more about all of you!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who makes this forum so awesome!! (I know we have some problems around here but that's besides the point at the moment). 

Thank You guys and Gals!  There are so many people I enjoy here, it wouldn't be fair to name names because everyone adds something fun to this forum.  So again, thank you everyone for making this place fun.

Thanks to BDC for giving us fans a place to hang out and discuss Patriots football!  And thank you mods for the work you do!

Everyone have a Fantastic Day!  GO PATRIOTS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Sorry, I just have to take a moment here....

Wow! Way to Go. A great Post to reach the Big 10k. It took me a second to figure it out. Thats quite the accomplishment considering how easy it is to get banned. I have had to change my account 3 times in the past 6 years which isnt bad, but I would rather have my original handle. Some clown reported me a while back and my "stillballin" account was deleted because they said my name was innapropriate....smh

Congrats Bro! Glad we still have some regulars attempting to keep this alive. It should be a good season here if we dont feed the trolls.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Congrats!!!!! it`s good to have people like you here to talk about the pats.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Does anyone even know the logic behind counting posts?  It is quality not quantity.

Yes Queenie, you have plenty of latter and little of the former.  147 posts yesterday alone over the course of 13 hours and nothing that the world would ever miss if it never happened. 

Oh the Irony is killing me! make him stop please!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Happy 10000 TFB12!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Congrats TFB12!   

10K is a slow month for some people. Wink

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sorry to make this thread seem like it's all about me... but it really isn't about me, it's more about all of you!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who makes this forum so awesome!! (I know we have some problems around here but that's besides the point at the moment). 

Thank You guys and Gals!  There are so many people I enjoy here, it wouldn't be fair to name names because everyone adds something fun to this forum.  So again, thank you everyone for making this place fun.

Thanks to BDC for giving us fans a place to hang out and discuss Patriots football!  And thank you mods for the work you do!

of course it's fair.   You're welcome.....lol Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

i didn't even notice the 10000.....that's.......sad.....lol Laughing

Congrats...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks everyone!  Great comments!  Leave it to someone to come in and garbage up a thread that is meant to say thank you to everyone here for making this place so awesome.. 

Can we please have a thread without the fighting?  Instead share something cool about your day!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

I asked why posts are counted.  Yet again, I did nothing wrong and the trolls start up stalking me.

So, I am assuming you are talking about the jets troll not me here.

Tfb12, this board is not about you nor is it a social club.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I asked why posts are counted.  Yet again, I did nothing wrong and the trolls start up stalking me.

So, I am assuming you are talking about the jets troll not me here.

Tfb12, this board is not about you nor is it a social club.

C'mon dude, asked why then added it's about qiuality not quantity.  Post counts show who is active on the forum.  And I'm sure you are up to 50k with all your accounts combined so congrats to you!

Ad yeah, It is kind of a social club for Pats fans to talk about Pats football which sometime leads to other discussions.  So just chill out.  In all seriousness, share with us something cool that has happened or will be happening for you today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Does anyone even know the logic behind counting posts?  It is quality not quantity.

Yes Queenie, you have plenty of latter and little of the former.  147 posts yesterday alone over the course of 13 hours and nothing that the world would ever miss if it never happened. 

Oh the Irony is killing me! make him stop please!!!

But OG, just a few days ago we had a good discussion under one of my other names.  Why such a bustchise hater?  I'm just doing the job that the patsie fans should be doing.  

No I was referring to Rustys post pointing out qaulity over qauntity. I truly believe now that Rusty is a fiction character made up by BDC to keep things popping in here. I mean that would explain how he can pull up everyone personal history at a moments notice. Im hoping thats what it is, even though thats pretty sad its easier for me to believe that or else there really is some strange guy obsessed with Brady and taking OUR info as well. For what??  Scary indeed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Wow Ten-effingThousand with graphics and thoughtful commentary.  Plus, he hasn't been banned.   Congrats TFB!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

TFB12 - man oh brother, 10,000 posts - do you ever need a life!!!

Seriously, really enjoy your creativity with the pics.  Congrats!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Don't let your boss know about 10,000 posts!! LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Hey you took the time to recognize my 3000, why the hell wouldn't I say congrats for your 10,000th!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Congrats .... now go outside and get some fresh air dude. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Congrats .... now go outside and get some fresh air dude. 

Pffft.. look whose talking Mr. 9000, lol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good job!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Well done.  If I hadn't taken a year away, I'd still be way off. Haha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

TFB12 - man oh brother, 10,000 posts - do you ever need a life!!!

Seriously, really enjoy your creativity with the pics.  Congrats!

You might have a point, Bwahahaha!!  I would say 90% of my internet time nowdays are on this forum.