source: BRADY will need surgery for LIGAMENT damage?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

source: BRADY will need surgery for LIGAMENT damage?

Tom Brady has been  playing with ligament damage in his throwing hand since october! these things dont tend to heal by themselves! explains those horrible throws and the sails early on but definitely even today.. 2 easy deep misses to emen!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Re: source: BRADY will need surgery for LIGAMENT damage?

I think Gronk cornered the market on injuries, I'm not really interested in hearing about Brady's ankle/shoulder/head cold/flu/ligament at the moment. 

If Brady isn't healthy enough to complete a pass, then play Mallett.  Of course, then you'd have Mallett throwing to scrubs like Mulligan, Collie, and Amendola all day.  Same result. 

Brady doesn't need to be able to throw deep, because we have no WRs can run deep, or catch a pass.  They run 3 yard routes into coverage, then drop the ball.  That's our WR corps.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

that's explains everthing.

The Pats are no-talent and injury prone team. that's right. Yell

I wish he told this sooner so I don't watch this atrocious game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Gronk cornered the market on injuries, I'm not really interested in hearing about Brady's ankle/shoulder/head cold/flu/ligament at the moment. 

If Brady isn't healthy enough to complete a pass, then play Mallett.  Of course, then you'd have Mallett throwing to scrubs like Mulligan, Collie, and Amendola all day.  Same result. 

Brady doesn't need to be able to throw deep, because we have no WRs can run deep, or catch a pass.  They run 3 yard routes into coverage, then drop the ball.  That's our WR corps.

[/QUOTE]

I said in another thread that the only way this season could have gotten any worse injury-wise was if Brady go injured.  

It wouldn't surprise me if he was hurt for most of the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Did you know 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

You are a lot more proned to injury as you get older.  It is not going to get better for Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are a lot more proned to injury as you get older.  It is not going to get better for Brady.

[/QUOTE]

hope its not career ending.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

thought this was just a bit too much!

Embedded image permalink