SOURCE confirms that BELICHICK will be deposed+may have to testify in the HERNY trials, impact on the team+brand?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: SOURCE confirms that BELICHICK will be deposed+may have to testify in the HERNY trials, impact on the team+brand?

Could you imagine BB answering question in court, on the stand like he answers media questions?  Bwahahahahahaha!!!  That would be Must Watch TV!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: SOURCE confirms that BELICHICK will be deposed+may have to testify in the HERNY trials, impact on the team+brand?

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

just like with bb's eye no longer being there for the ras-i, same source now is tellin me there's a very high likelihood that BB could be in some legal jeopardy regarding one AAron Hernandez and could be thrown into the mix in the middle of football season. clearly, bb knows more than is being publicly disclosed. even stevie the wonder can SEE this. way before the Rolling Stone article, i was highly suspicious. druggies always slip up... always! just lookin at aaron in court with the chronic twitches and clearing of the nose are usually clear indications of an abuser. this isnt bb's first rodeo, he hung around lawrence taylor and others.. he grasps the symptoms and dynamics.

i love my pats and can see a super bowl but this should b concerning. for a guy who emphasizes "no distractions", this  could b a big one. i can believe bb was involved in safe house talking. i believe he also knew about the types he hung with in Florida. If you're AH's team, y not bring him in? likely will have to cop a "diminished capacity" plea at some point. BB is exhibit one. AH missed a ton of practices and at one point BB was very concerned enough to even discuss outright waiving him internally... but of course he couldnt ever just cut him.

lastly, AH's case tells me the NFL drug policy is a total JOKE! the guy is doing stuff on his way to practice, chronically being a user and no tests busted or detected him? again, y have a security detail or system?

I really tried NOT to respond to you but after reading this dribble twice I started to get to the point where I could not let this go.

First of all document your statements because you are so misinformed it's not funny! He did not miss a "ton"  of practices, he missed a few therapy sessions and blew off Brady a couple times - all during the off season. This all occured during the off season in California - he was there to get away from his "buddies" in Connecticut...the so called thugs.

I could go on and on as to the facts vs. your BS. My documentation is the article you are referring to. Did you read it?????????????? Judging from what I've read here, a bunch of folks didn't but feel the need to loudly voice yheir opinions, based on headlines and not the facts as are known.

WTF?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

just like with bb's eye no longer being there for the ras-i, same source now is tellin me there's a very high likelihood that BB could be in some legal jeopardy regarding one AAron Hernandez and could be thrown into the mix in the middle of football season. clearly, bb knows more than is being publicly disclosed. even stevie the wonder can SEE this. way before the Rolling Stone article, i was highly suspicious. druggies always slip up... always! just lookin at aaron in court with the chronic twitches and clearing of the nose are usually clear indications of an abuser. this isnt bb's first rodeo, he hung around lawrence taylor and others.. he grasps the symptoms and dynamics.

i love my pats and can see a super bowl but this should b concerning. for a guy who emphasizes "no distractions", this  could b a big one. i can believe bb was involved in safe house talking. i believe he also knew about the types he hung with in Florida. If you're AH's team, y not bring him in? likely will have to cop a "diminished capacity" plea at some point. BB is exhibit one. AH missed a ton of practices and at one point BB was very concerned enough to even discuss outright waiving him internally... but of course he couldnt ever just cut him.

lastly, AH's case tells me the NFL drug policy is a total JOKE! the guy is doing stuff on his way to practice, chronically being a user and no tests busted or detected him? again, y have a security detail or system?

You didn't need an inside source to figure out that Ras-I was going to be cut. You have to be on the field to make the team and he just wasn't on enough since he was drafted. So don't be taking credit for that one.

As for him predicting BB is in trouble you better tell your source to get his facts straight. Jonathan Kraft disputed a lot of what was in that article on the Sport Hub this evening. He ask BB point blank about if he knew AH life was in danger and BB said "Absolutely not". Check out the link for yourself:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9613621/new-england-patriots-president-jonathan-kraft-disputes-aaron-hernandez-report-rolling-stone

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i wouldn't use the RS to puppy train, they are a dying paper in a dying industry.trying to stay alive.

All the talk about drugs , its just that,talk. There is no proof of AH doing any, or if he did, when he was tested. He couldn't even get convicted of DWI

This is a murder , in the off season

BB was no where near the murder, he has no direct facts about the murder and probably has none at all. 

AHs lawyers say he is innocent, Is BB supposed to be an alibi?

Do you think AHs lawyers are going to say in court their client is a druggie ?

These r high priced lawyers and they are trying to deflect to change the subject, it's what they do

The RS guy said that AH would be found innocent of murder coz there is no gun , no motive

Well thay have a tape with AH with a gun in his hand  a few minutes after the murder, that he tried to destroy the tape, his 2 buddies are going to flip to save their butts, and he has gang bros. 

Kraft jr just said  that 3 or 4 of his statements were false, like

when a player comes to you who says he was in fear for his life, you tell him to get a safe house,?really? Really?

Believe  what you want, to me it's all  noise

I

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

You didn't need an inside source to figure out that Ras-I was going to be cut. You have to be on the field to make the team and he just wasn't on enough since he was drafted. So don't be taking credit for that one.

As for him predicting BB is in trouble you better tell your source to get his facts straight. Jonathan Kraft disputed a lot of what was in that article on the Sport Hub this evening. He ask BB point blank about if he knew AH life was in danger and BB said "Absolutely not". Check out the link for yourself:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9613621/new-england-patriots-president-jonathan-kraft-disputes-aaron-hernandez-report-rolling-stone

again, i'm a fan without koolaid issues.. love me some pom poms but prefer some strong vodka over the weak koolaid. i recall bb being asked point blank about spygate as well.. his best friend asked him point blank if he had cheated with his wife in NY, that didnt work out too truthfully either.. my bottom line is I DO NOT BELIEVE bb has been fully truthful thus far in this.. jonathan kraft will come to regret putting it out there like this! bb just wants to focus on his football thing right now and will do and say anything to misremember any facts that may get in the way of that.. period!

Are you sure your name isn't Ron Borges?

Like JK said in his interview if a player went to BB telling him his life is in danger the first thing BB would do is tell the Krafts and also let their security staff know. This story is so far out there it makes you wonder just who was smoking angel dust.

Also, please don't call yourself a Patriots fan because you sure don't sound like one. Even Borges admits BB has done nothing wrong. Yet you seem like you want something to be done to the best coach to ever coach the Patriots.  ...and by the way they would not have 3 Super Bowls if he wasn't their coach.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Nice sources, troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The trail is almost a year away. Why would Belichek testify other than as a character witness? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I just want to know what "Deposed" means?? Undecided

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

The trail is almost a year away. Why would Belichek testify other than as a character witness? 

the trail? r they going hiking? much mo than a character witness when it can b shown he knew much mo material stuff than has been put out there...

[/QUOTE]

Why because Ron Borges said so?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Who is going to depose Bill?  What do they want to ask him about?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

This is about as credible as someone saying BB was supplying Hernandez the imaginary drugs he was doing.

Angel Dust? Seriously? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Not your best work Commie. 

"i love my pats and can see a super bowl but this should b concerning. for a guy who emphasizes "no distractions", this  could b a big one"

Ummm...no. 

You're mushing a few things. 

Has and will the Aaron Hernandez thing continue to negatively impact the Pats brand in the eyes of non-Pats fans - yeah, sure. Certainly doesn't help. Note that this doesn't mean Pats have responsibility, just how the media works. 

Will it hurt the Pats on the field because of distractions? No. That's ridiculous man. 

The Pats have shown they can play through just about any so called "distraction". Pats went undefeated in the regular season soon after Spygate, if your sources recall. 

The only thing that hurts the Pats on the field is not having Hernandez. But: so far what we've seen is that the receiving corps looks pretty darn good. We'll see, it's still early, but it's not looking like losing Herdandez is as big a blow as first thought, thanks to savvy offensive acquisitions. 

I believe the Pats post season fate will come down to defense once again - and, health on offense. If guys like Gronk go down again we won't be able to fake it with a Reche Caldwell type. We couldn't then and we can't now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Just an FYI: Albert Breer said on the Comcast Sunday Sports show tonight that he knows for sure the AH did visit with BB at the combine and that AH did go out to California to attend Brady's workouts verifying what the RS article stated.

It seems Breer is hell bent on making BB look bad in this mess.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

[QUOTE]

I really tried NOT to respond to you but after reading this dribble twice I started to get to the point where I could not let this go.

First of all document your statements because you are so misinformed it's not funny! He did not miss a "ton"  of practices, he missed a few therapy sessions and blew off Brady a couple times - all during the off season. This all occured during the off season in California - he was there to get away from his "buddies" in Connecticut...the so called thugs.

I could go on and on as to the facts vs. your BS. My documentation is the article you are referring to. Did you read it?????????????? Judging from what I've read here, a bunch of folks didn't but feel the need to loudly voice yheir opinions, based on headlines and not the facts as are known.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know that making stuff is is considered a source?  Did you know that his sources confirmed dumerville is walking thru those doors and Tebow will make the team?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Sources confirm you are in infernal doooooche nozzle...

Try rehab...even though it didn't work for LAME-ARE Odom, it might for you!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

again, i'm a fan without koolaid issues.. love me some pom poms but prefer some strong vodka over the weak koolaid. i recall bb being asked point blank about spygate as well.. his best friend asked him point blank if he had cheated with his wife in NY, that didnt work out too truthfully either.. my bottom line is I DO NOT BELIEVE bb has been fully truthful thus far in this.. jonathan kraft will come to regret putting it out there like this! bb just wants to focus on his football thing right now and will do and say anything to misremember any facts that may get in the way of that.. period!

Are you sure your name isn't Ron Borges?

Like JK said in his interview if a player went to BB telling him his life is in danger the first thing BB would do is tell the Krafts and also let their security staff know. This story is so far out there it makes you wonder just who was smoking angel dust.

Also, please don't call yourself a Patriots fan because you sure don't sound like one. Even Borges admits BB has done nothing wrong. Yet you seem like you want something to be done to the best coach to ever coach the Patriots.  ...and by the way they would not have 3 Super Bowls if he wasn't their coach.

[/QUOTE]

He's not a Pats fan..he's a Commie Contrarian fan..and a well known dooooche nozzle...he and Pat Rex have hot threesomes with Kerry Rhodes down in Phat Rex's Mom's Jersey Shore cottage basement...they spread a green tarp on the cement floor, throw about 12 packs of Lil' Debbie Snackin' Cakes on the tarp, then get creamified and devils food cakified  together, like it's a new version of jello wrestling....creepy , I know...oh yeah, Not-A-Shot video's the whole thing, cause he's that kind of cat

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I was highly suspicious. druggies always slip up... always! just lookin at aaron in court with the chronic twitches and clearing of the nose are usually clear indications of an abuser. this isnt bb's first rodeo, he hung around lawrence taylor and others.. he grasps the symptoms and dynamics.

for a guy who emphasizes "no distractions", this  could b a big one. 

Two things he brings up are likely true. The media is going to do it's best to try to drag BB and the Patriots' franchise into this mess, throughout the season and beyond...if, for no other reason than to create a distraction. 

Secondly, BB and Mr. Kraft may be made to give depositions...if some ambulance chasing lawyer, trying to make a name for himself, get's the family of the murder victim to file a civil suit against AH, and the Patriots. Ambulance chasers always look to get at folks and/or organizations with "deep pockets".

There's no easy way out of this for the Patriots. If they decide to remove themselves from this "nuisance" lawsuit via some sort of settlement, the media will scream that it is proof positive of an admission of wrong doing...much like the media used the Goodell punishment in the "spygate" mess. If the Pats don't settle, they'll be dragged through the media mud along with AH for over a year, at least...and the depositions discussed above may occur. If that happens, the BB and Patriot haters in the media will have a field day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I was highly suspicious. druggies always slip up... always! just lookin at aaron in court with the chronic twitches and clearing of the nose are usually clear indications of an abuser. this isnt bb's first rodeo, he hung around lawrence taylor and others.. he grasps the symptoms and dynamics.

for a guy who emphasizes "no distractions", this  could b a big one. 

Two things he brings up are likely true. The media is going to do it's best to try to drag BB and the Patriots' franchise into this mess, throughout the season and beyond...if, for no other reason than to create a distraction. 

Secondly, BB and Mr. Kraft may be made to give depositions...if some ambulance chasing lawyer, trying to make a name for himself, get's the family of the murder victim to file a civil suit against AH, and the Patriots. Ambulance chasers always look to get at folks and/or organizations with "deep pockets".

There's no easy way out of this for the Patriots. If they decide to remove themselves from this "nuisance" lawsuit via some sort of settlement, the media will scream that it is proof positive of an admission of wrong doing...much like the media used the Goodell punishment in the "spygate" mess. If the Pats don't settle, they'll be dragged through the media mud along with AH for over a year, at least...and the depositions discussed above may occur. If that happens, the BB and Patriot haters in the media will have a field day.

...and nothing would make Borges, Felger, Mazz, and Breer happier. I'm sure there are more than that I left out since BB does not entertain their media circus.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

This is all crazy talk, all except if maybe there is media hype or revenge 

there just  is no there there

There is no proof what so ever that the patriots or any Patriot is connected in any way with any murder or crime. like none. Are you saying that if someone works for you,and that person commits muder, off company grounds, with no one from the company, that you are criminally or civilly compliant in  any way? really? Really? 

There is no basis for any suit. those bringing a baseless suit could be sued themselves

A judge would have to approve it. without prima facia evidence , the judge would throw it out 

So before anyone keeps posting about this BS. Answer This

Exactly what are they being sued for, on what grounds and With what proof?

Please move on

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Could you imagine BB answering question in court, on the stand like he answers media questions?  Bwahahahahahaha!!!  That would be Must Watch TV!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I'm laying 2-1 odds he gets charged with contempt. LMAO