Source: DA to announce Harrison results

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

m

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Underdogg that is an unfair comparison, yea IF Kazcur has sold drugs to someone and IF that person had killed someone in a car reck due to teh drugs Kazcur sold to him then yes you would have a point but that did not happen and its not relivent at all. First of all no one ever called him a drug dealer no one, not the cops and not the media, he was cought with exactly 200 OC's even if you and I both know that is a lot of drugs he was still never once accused of selling drugs. The two situations just dont line up man, where you hypothedicly said that if Kazcur somehow killed someone by selling his drugs then he would be an accesry to murder but we are not talking about what if's we are talking facts and the facts are Marvin Harrison either shot a guy or let someone use his gun to shoot someone and then he lied to the police and wasted their time that is not a hypothedical that is what happened so its not fair for you to apply the what if factor to Kazcur cause none of us are saying oh well what if Marvin killed a guy we are talking about teh cold hard facts. The facts for Kazcur are these he was pulled over for speeding, he was cought with a bottle of OC's with no perscription for them, before he could be brought up on charges he gave them his drug dealer and they gave him a deal which is something normal none celebs do on a daily basis so it had nothing to do with who he was, he didnt hurt anyone, he didnt lie to anyone the situations are 100% different.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Ok -

Again, I am not defending Harrison, and I happen to agree that something will come out of this case, and if it involves harrison then, well, he will be wearing stripes instead of a football uniform.

My point was more to thinking that if Harrison is receiving preferential treatment, then so is Kaczur, but I don't see the Kaczur bashing threads.

And for those of you wanting to praise kaczur for his cooperation, I ask again, did he really have a viable alternative?

Now, specifics -

Chris - Do we know if anyone has yet claimed that they were shot by Marvin Harrison. Or that Marvin Harrison was seen pulling the trigger? If so, I am not aware of that? (I haven't paid that much attention lately) Do you know?

If no one knows this, how can you suggest that Harrison got the biggest sweetheart deal in the league? Have any formal charges been brought against Marvin Harrison? I know that others who have faced suspension have at least had formal charges brought against them. Ultimately, I think Kaczur may have avoided suspension because his deal allowed for charges not to be brought against him.

Finally, and again this is not in defense of harrison, because I said when this all started that if charges were brought he should be suspended from the league and the colts should get rid of him, but if any of you have watched 48 hours or a crime and punishment piece on one of the evening news series', then you know that all of the information that has been gathered is never fully available to the public. We do not know enough.

I am surprised and I said this earlier in the season that there isn't a writer in Philly wanting to make a name that has not chosen to go after this full bore.[/Quote]

Well, I don't see Kaczur as receiving preferential treatment for one. He did what every criminal does - works the system to get a better deal. The DAs work it this way to get cases closed and to unclog the courts which are filled with criminal cases where the criminal refuses to man up and take responsibility for his actions - like Marvin Harrison.

It is rather obvious that you would prefer to hijack the thread with an incorrect analogy and deflect attention from the thread topic.

Oh, and Kaczur didn't try to kill someone. And he doesn't own a bar named after a cheesy ESPN show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Kyle,

Seems to me you have some very selective reasoning.

I agree with you on the harrison thing if they turn out to be correct regardless of whether or not he did any shooting. I can easily spin it another way, but generally I agree.

The drug issue is a different story. Do you know anyone who has been killed by a drunk driver? Drugs are no different. In Kaczur's case, this wasn't a guy with a small bag of pot. This was a guy with a large enough amount of oxy to be called a drug pusher. All he would have needed to do is distribute those drugs to a person who killed another in an accident while loaded and he is an accessory. I am sorry but I just do not see how the huge moral problem works here.

Tas - but your friends were charged and the charges were dropped. Apparently Kaczur was never charged, which could have positively affected his suspension status. That is my point.[/Quote]

I see, you want to play hypothetical games to deflect attention from the fact that Marvin is obstructing justice and tried to kill someone.

Well, what if the bullets didn't hit their intended target and instead struck a windshield and glass from that windshield cut a two-year old under the eye. Wait, that actually happened with one of the bullets Marvin says he didn't fire. Well, what if instead of hitting the windshield, the bullet passed through the child and through the adult accompanying the child and killed them both? Is that how we play this?

I think I am getting the hang of this. What if the gun that Marvin told the police had never left his house was instead taken by a car wash employee from the bucket where Marvin had conveniently placed it and used in a string of home invasions where the employee murdered all the members of each household and then, when the police were closing in on him, he used the gun with its illegal hollow-point bullets, conveniently provided by Mr. Harrison, to kill several police officers? Harrison should be hanged for that offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Was it 200? LMAO.

That isn't enough to deal unless you are a two bit H junkie looking to fix.

200 Oxys, perks whatever is like a three month supply. For someone who is addicted and needs them to get by (as tons of football players do -- ahem Brett Favre) it is likely shorter.

When I played football by then end i was taking like nine aspiriin or tylenol a day because the day to day pain sucked. That would be three times. A lot of football players get hooked because they sustain some big injury and get a xcrip, and then can't get off the stuff because it really kills all the pain. Three times a day? Maybe four? I don't knwo,but 200 pills go very quickly that way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Was it 200? LMAO.

That isn't enough to deal unless you are a two bit H junkie looking to fix.

200 Oxys, perks whatever is like a three month supply. For someone who is addicted and needs them to get by (as tons of football players do -- ahem Brett Favre) it is likely shorter.

When I played football by then end i was taking like nine aspiriin or tylenol a day because the day to day pain sucked. That would be three times. A lot of football players get hooked because they sustain some big injury and get a xcrip, and then can't get off the stuff because it really kills all the pain. Three times a day? Maybe four? I don't knwo,but 200 pills go very quickly that way.[/Quote]

Not to mention, if the guy is addicted to them, he won't be dealing them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Leon,

You really need to get hooked on phonics brother.

If ten sentences blows your mind you need some reading help.

And I'll kindly leave any advice proffered from a gas station guy who spends all his free time trolling for attention at a sports site. I mean, dude, you are critically disfunctional . . . you know that right?