Source: Sproles can test free agency

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from green0534. Show green0534's posts

Source: Sproles can test free agency

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4949186. We need to get this guy for our kick returns

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Source: Sproles can test free agency

could fit in somwheres as long as he doen't want ridulous large amounts of money

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I think BB will use Brandon Tate for the KR, but I'm worried he might be injury prone.  If the price is right I would like to try him out, but he fits more of the Kevin Faulk role and we cant get rid of that guy yet.  He is too valuable to this team imo. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaBostonFan. Show VirginiaBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Source: Sproles can test free agency:
    I think BB will use Brandon Tate for the KR, but I'm worried he might be injury prone.  If the price is right I would like to try him out, but he fits more of the Kevin Faulk role and we cant get rid of that guy yet.  He is too valuable to this team imo. 
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

Pats will not be wasting an early draft pick on w/o first 4 will be mainly defence and one offence player im going with OL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

He would be a great replacment for Faulk. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaBostonFan. Show VirginiaBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Source: Sproles can test free agency:
    He would be a great replacment for Faulk. 
    Posted by dafoe

Agreed. I believe he would be the next westbrook if he ever got any fulltime playing experience.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Sproles rushed for 343 yards last year, and 3.7 YPC.  He also catches and does returns relatively well so he is really a faulk replacement not an every down back IMHO.  But Faulk can't play forever can he?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Don't get me wrong, I love Kevin Faulk. But it always makes me nervous when they let him return kicks. I know, he's gotten his fumbling issue under control. But I'll always think of him as a fumbler. And inside the 20 is the last place you want to cough up the ball.

But I don't think it's too early to start looking for his replacement. I think Sproles, at the right price, would be the best possible option. I love his quickness and lateral ability.