Sources say Pats are still getting ELVIS in the building but now want JULIUS PEPPERS to walk in with him!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Sources say Pats are still getting ELVIS in the building but now want JULIUS PEPPERS to walk in with him!

what are your sources? LMAO

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Sources say Pats are still getting ELVIS in the building but now want JULIUS PEPPERS to walk in with him!

Commie I will not make fun of you for this ridiculous prediction from "sources" (LOL) because I REALLY hope you are right. If you are, I will do something special on your behalf, like fly your girlfriend to Hawaii or send you to a Pats game, etc

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

atleast he's putting his science project to good use.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie I will not make fun of you for this ridiculous prediction from "sources" (LOL) because I REALLY hope you are right. If you are, I will do something special on your behalf, like fly your girlfriend to Hawaii or send you to a Pats game, etc

No, no, no...you have it all wrong. 

It's  probably his best speculation based thread he's ever had. I would argue Peppers makes more sense than Dumervil. I can't see BB liking how Dumervil plays the run out of the 3-4 and he's too small to be a 3 down 4-3 DE here.

The guy is 5'11. 

I'd much rather see Peppers bouncing up and down in and out of a 3-4 or 4-3 than Dumervil.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Peppers would make more sense than Dumervil because Peppers is on a team with a major cap problem.

This is what I mean about BB waiting in the weeds. For some teams to improve their team and other roster areas, that means needing to clip players like a Peppers if he doens't take the paycut they demand.

This is what is called cap hell, Mt Hurl.

Pay attention. I am not saying this stuff about Peppers or Dumervil is true, but BB is sure good at leverarging options and getting multiple people to bang down his door.

That Melton tag is PRICEY, but they had no choice.  Maybe we can pick up Earl Bennett when he refuses a paycut and wants out.

Or hypothetically we could of signed him 4 years ago when he wasn't 33 years old...won a couple of more Super Bowls...then cut him. Instead we signed Fenene, Haynesworth, Ocho, Shaun Ellis, Shawn Springs, Galloway, John Lynch, Gregory, Gallery, Gaffney, Stallworth...you know, all those guys that costs us millions, upon millions...who did nothing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Peppers would make more sense than Dumervil because Peppers is on a team with a major cap problem.

This is what I mean about BB waiting in the weeds. For some teams to improve their team and other roster areas, that means needing to clip players like a Peppers if he doens't take the paycut they demand.

Pay attention. I am not saying this stuff about Peppers or Dumervil is true, but BB is sure good at leverarging options and getting multiple people to bang down his door.

That Melton tag is PRICEY, but they had no choice.  Maybe we can pick up Earl Bennett when he refuses a paycut and wants out.

Or hypothetically we could of signed him 4 years ago when he wasn't 33 years old...won a couple of more Super Bowls...then cut him. Instead we signed Fenene, Haynesworth, Ocho, Shaun Ellis, Shawn Springs, Galloway, John Lynch, Gregory, Gallery, Gaffney, Stallworth...you know, all those guys that costs us millions, upon millions...who did nothing.

what do you mean? we outsmarted the entire market getting those players. only we read the market, and while everyone in the NFL wanted these guys, our superior timing and knowledge allowed us to sign them

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Signed him at 16 million dollars per year? Bahwahah! Why do you think BB dealt Seymour, you dope?

Oh my good god.

Do you think Jerry Angelo got fired in Chicago accident? 

Peppers sure has helped chicago win all those super bowls....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Signed him at 16 million dollars per year? Bahwahah! Why do you think BB dealt Seymour, you dope?

Oh my good god.

Exactly. Whent the guy his holding out with top priority being to cash in, NO THANKS. You're not Patriot material. Period.

But, I'd take any one of these hungry DEs who are hungry for a ring and get it, 29 years old or 29 years old.

Carter worked quite well a couple of years ago.

1 man doesn't win a ring themselves. I think the point was peppers could of put us over the top. If we did it and backloaded his contract with some guaranteed money and it didn't work out, we could cut him and avoid salary cap hell.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Chandler Jones is going to be better than Peppers. No need to bring him in

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

wait a minute Hurl....would the "greatest" GM in the history of any and all organized sports ever make moves like this? u gotta be making this list up!

Rusty will have your head for this!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh my good god.

Exactly. Whent the guy his holding out with top priority being to cash in, NO THANKS. You're not Patriot material. Period.

But, I'd take any one of these hungry DEs who are hungry for a ring and get it, 29 years old or 29 years old.

Carter worked quite well a couple of years ago.

Why yes! For five games!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

wait a minute Hurl....would the "greatest" GM in the history of any and all organized sports ever make moves like this? u gotta be making this list up!

Rusty will have your head for this!!!

Lol! Nobody beats the Patriots off the field...on it? Well just the teams that are built better and aren't afraid to sign free agents in their prime. Take your Giants for example.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey rust nuggets, you realize this guy Jerry Angelo and Belichick are tighter than your new found bud Lomardi, right? You bash Angelo...you bash Belichick. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh my good god.

Yes..exactly! Then again who is chicago's quarterback? Jesus Christ could be playing defensive end for them and they still wouldn't win a Super Bowl with who they've had as their QB.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh rusty, you didn't just say Brady played like Cutler in the playoffs...did you? And you wonder why we all think you're stupid. Hey did you figure out that Tebow hasn't been cut yet? You have someone read that article over again for you yet?