Springs and Welker......????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Springs and Welker......????

What is the deal with these two? Did I miss something ? We need Springs bigtime and Welker is money in the slot. Springs hasn't practiced yet and he is supposed to start at corner???? Our secondary needs all the help it can get ..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: Springs and Welker......????

its preseason

welker can work the slot in his sleep

and they know what springs can do... no reason to subject him to injury

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I hope you are right . My feeling is Springs needs reps with these guys as he has never played with them. He must be hurt. As Brady says " we get better in practice .......not games"...........Springs needs reps .......our secondary scares the hell out of me..............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i hear ya EA

i think our secondary is more strength in numbers... i like butler alot and springs is physical while bodden is a good zone defender and solid man on man.... i can see the concern but we have to let it play out a bit more

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

Relax everyone.....If Brady stays healthy its done deal. The rest of those guys are just window dressing!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Is the sky falling yet guys? He is not playing as much cause he is an older player with an injuury history and they want to make sure he is healthy when the games count. This is not rocket science guys. He is not hurt he is taking it easy.

And by the way I am talking about Springs haha