Springs seems to be the last big?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

Springs seems to be the last big?

Does anyone have any info on his status?  If he is too hurt to play, maybe we should use a roster spot for another veteran CB.  All that money we were going to spend on Peppers and others supposedly why not bring in a pro to start and teach all of our young talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Re: Springs seems to be the last big?

I wouldnt worry

Springs and Morris have  just  been resting

They know what they are capable of.

With regards to springs you know they just want him fresh for that week 1 T.O matchup given his success guarding T.O

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I can't believe Shawn Springs is still on the team. He practiced once this preseason and he automatically becomes the number 1 CB when he comes back from whatever it is he has wrong with him? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In Response to Re: Springs seems to be the last big?:
    [QUOTE]I wouldnt worry Springs and Morris have  just  been resting They know what they are capable of. With regards to springs you know they just want him fresh for that week 1 T.O matchup given his success guarding T.O
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Boy!  I hope you are right.  Hope he is just resting and not hurt.  It makes a big difference.  I don't think Wheatley, Wilhite or Butler are ready.  That could hurt us early (maybe longer).  Bodden's partner seems to be the last position of vulnerability barring injuries.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Are you kidding... The pats only really need Springs for his leadership and the games against the bills. No one is better at covering T.O.
    I agree I have been excited about Wilhite/Butler this year but the secondary is just not tight yet.

Hopefully they get it together asap. I still think they can be one of the best secondaries in the league

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: Springs seems to be the last big?:
    [QUOTE]Are you kidding... The pats only really need Springs for his leadership and the games against the bills. No one is better at covering T.O. I agree I have been excited about Wilhite/Butler this year but the secondary is just not tight yet. Hopefully they get it together asap. I still think they can be one of the best secondaries in the league
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

I agree with steve1581 - I think he is correct in everything he says.