spygate vs colts Lack of perfection

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: spygate vs colts Lack of perfection

In Response to Re: spygate vs colts Lack of perfection:
    Edit} By the way, I read in a post of yours where you compared Enoch's post to something that might have ocurred in Nazi Germany..Who's going cuckoo dog? ew - You might find  this article  interesting. It is about how to be a jerk online. ud hits all 8 points I think. The fact that he compared anything to Hitler is something called "Godwin's Law"
    Posted by EnochRoot

Enoch, Classic article. I couldn't stop LMAO after the first Paragraph.

It gives some good ideas for the next time I visit Theganggreen.com. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

E - Why should following a team's decision and stating publicly that you are accepting it be treated differently.  If Manning follows the team edict but then publicly says he was he didn't like it, then he is verbally not following the company line.  Following the company line occurs both with words and actions. 

All you've done is put Manning in a no-win situation for your own satisfaction.  If he was critical of the colts, you would say he threw his organization under the bus and is a cancer (like Thomas).  If he toe's the company line, you say he is a disgrace and should be embarrassed. 

I'd say the spinmaster is you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Dogg, I know you are but what am I.  This subject doesn't mean enough to me to keep going back and forth. If you'd like to debate social economics sometime I'd be happy to but I have a feeling we're both on the same side on that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

E - Good luck to your pats this weekend.  While I have no doubt they can win, with Welker down, they will need a little good fortune to seal it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 1/7/2010
    E - Good luck to your pats this weekend.  While I have no doubt they can win, with Welker down, they will need a little good fortune to seal it.

Thanks, I have to tell you I am Counting on Flacco having one of his typical subpar performances. The Ravens remind me of the Jets without as good of a "d". If we win Sunday my confidence will turn to anxiety.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Ha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

spygate vs colts Lack of perfection

JulesWinfield

Julie, wrong site honey, you are looking for some other place to vent that dribble.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Hmmm, I don't know, it seemed to steer the thread away from "wimpgate" towards "spygate".  Sounds like it's the correct place for that drivel (which is the word I think you were looking for).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The spygate story was BS.  Belichick didn't violate any anti-fliming rule because the NFL had one rule that said it was ok for teams to film games as long as you didn't use the film during the game and another rule that said you had to do it from an enclosed area.  If you have two rules or laws that contradict each other then you always only enforce the most lenient rule. That has been the way of the world since the ancient Samarians.

Godell is a lawyer and he knows perfectly well that his "letter of clarification" amounted to a rules change and he doesn't have the power to change existing rules.
     Only the rules committee can propose rule changes and even then they have to be approved by the team owners.   Wimpgate is worse than spygate because it proves that NFL teams can and do throw meaningful games.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

When this whole spygate story broke, I had always wondered why poliANUS was dead silent on the issue, especially with his well know HATRED of Belichick and the Pats...NFL network gave the answer when they brought up the fact that howard mudd the dolts o-line coach actually INVENTED videotaping the oppoents sidelines to steal signals.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

ccsjl.. I wouldn't count on Polian being quiet behind the scenes. He was the one responsible for pushing this rule change the previous offseason. If memory serves me correct in the previous season before the start of the last game we played Indy, Polian had the Patriots cameramen removed from the sideline or had their cameras taken away by security. I couldn't find the story when I googled it but I know this was a point of contention with Polian. I believe that to be true and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.