spying allegations by Antonio Smith

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Re: spying allegations by Antonio Smith

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe this time the Commish will do the right thing and throw BB out of the League for good. Nobody likes a cheater...except of course pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

It's pretty sad when you want Goodell to oust an opposing coach!  Is that the only way your team can win??  Pathetic!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys dont get it. It is a great compliment. He is saying in his own way what a great coach BB must be and what a smart QB TB must be. 

Thank him for the compliment.

[/QUOTE]

Chances are, Smith believed that the "special" defensive schemes employed by the Texans would totally befuddle the Pats and guarantee a Texans win.  But, considering what the Pats did to the Broncos last week, isn't that a clue the Pats can't be had for an entire game?  If anything, what the Texans failed to do was take into consideration whatever they were doing successfully in the first half, limiting the Pats to 7 points, would be figured out by BB.  So, what did the Texans do?  They failed to adjust and throw in some more wrinkles in the second half and the result is what we have, their 10th consecutive loss.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In the first half, New England's offense scored 7 points, and at that Houston got the first two scores.  In the second half the Pats scored 27 points.  It's likely that New England saw Houston using its new wrinkles on the field in the first half and adjusted  to them.  Perhaps Houston was giving Brady a "tell" on the field, a certain stance for a rush and another stance for dropping into coverage, that Brady could figure out after a while.

Filming an opponent's earlier games from the stands, or getting the nfl.com videos and studying them, is legal in the NFL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The funny thing is when asked about what part of the defense the Pats knew about, Smith said he couldn't say. It sounds like a guy who is a sore loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the first half, New England's offense scored 7 points, and at that Houston got the first two scores.  In the second half the Pats scored 27 points.  It's likely that New England saw Houston using its new wrinkles on the field in the first half and adjusted  to them.  Perhaps Houston was giving Brady a "tell" on the field, a certain stance for a rush and another stance for dropping into coverage, that Brady could figure out after a while.

Filming an opponent's earlier games from the stands, or getting the nfl.com videos and studying them, is legal in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

He actually said, "well maybe they scouted us but I doubt it."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

William-How are ya!?

I come back after a week and wake up to more allgations of the pats cheating again!?It's all over the National media!I'm hoping they gett BB out of the league this time!!

I love it!

[/QUOTE]

I heard Leon beats women, cheats on his taxes and kicks puppies... do you see how unfounded allegations work yet?

Oh yeah, and after "spygate" all the Patriots did was go on a 21 game winning streak, I guess that "cheating" was much ado about nothing.  The Patriots are just the better team.

I'm sorry your jests are the league punchline, that they keep drafting sharts at QB, that fireman Ed is so embarrassed he won't show up to games anymore... OK I'm not sorry but just because you are too embarrassed to go post on the Jests board doesn't mean you should hang out here and be bitter, get a hobby instead or watch basketball, I'm sure the Knicks can't be that bad... oh wait...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The funny thing is when asked about what part of the defense the Pats knew about, Smith said he couldn't say. It sounds like a guy who is a sore loser.

[/QUOTE]

True ... Then doesn't talk about why his team didn't make adjustments in the second half. So according to Antonio the pats got down 17-7 then started to cheat in the second half. The real reason antonio your team is 2-10 for a reason. The cheating had nothing to do with Andre Johnson dropping a ball and another receiver who I forget drop another when game was tied. So the pats stole signs on O but not D he makes NO sense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

I like when people bring up "spying".  It makes it easier to see who the idiots are.  That way we don't have to speculate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Didn't Tom Brady have big games against Wade Phillip's Defensive game planning before. They drilled the texans twice last year. See Gary Kubiak sorry for the misspelling I'm to lazy to look it up, but he can't make adjustments it so obvious to see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

William-How are ya!?

I come back after a week and wake up to more allgations of the pats cheating again!?It's all over the National media!I'm hoping they gett BB out of the league this time!!

I love it!

[/QUOTE]

I heard Leon beats women, cheats on his taxes and kicks puppies... do you see how unfounded allegations work yet?

Oh yeah, and after "spygate" all the Patriots did was go on a 21 game winning streak, I guess that "cheating" was much ado about nothing.  The Patriots are just the better team.

I'm sorry your jests are the league punchline, that they keep drafting sharts at QB, that fireman Ed is so embarrassed he won't show up to games anymore... OK I'm not sorry but just because you are too embarrassed to go post on the Jests board doesn't mean you should hang out here and be bitter, get a hobby instead or watch basketball, I'm sure the Knicks can't be that bad... oh wait...

[/QUOTE]

Jets fans are basically jealous and will never get over the fact that the pats are just better and the jets are your basic laughingstock of the league.... The fans like this leon guy live in misery knowing that fact and you know the saying misery like jets fans love company so just let them rant and rave and continue on their path of just crying rivers of tears week in and week out reaching for something that isn't there shows how desperate these gasbag NY jets fans are lol and I love it .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe this time the Commish will do the right thing and throw BB out of the League for good. Nobody likes a cheater...except of course pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

You should be thrown out of the league for making up lies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to theshinez's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's pretty sad when you want Goodell to oust an opposing coach!  Is that the only way your team can win??  Pathetic!! 

[/QUOTE]

It's been almost 50 years for the Jets.  Goodell has done everything he can for them.  It doesn't help.  What they need is a few more apprentice quarterbacks.  They should carry eight qb's next year.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wheres the outrage that someone would accuse BB of cheating?

[/QUOTE]

Spying? Heck the league should check the pats field goal kicker. 55 Yrds and clears post by at least 20 yrds or more... Into the netting??? REALLY ??????? Would they try a 75 yarder. Or would that get them in deep s..it. Spying ? What Spying???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True ... Then doesn't talk about why his team didn't make adjustments in the second half. So according to Antonio the pats got down 17-7 then started to cheat in the second half. The real reason antonio your team is 2-10 for a reason. The cheating had nothing to do with Andre Johnson dropping a ball and another receiver who I forget drop another when game was tied. So the pats stole signs on O but not D he makes NO sense.

[/QUOTE]

Antonio Smith really meant the Texans were so out coached that it seemed like the Pats knew their gameplan.  But Antonio knows what happened to Ed Reed so he spun his remarks a bit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Next up, Bill Belichick will be accused of using one of these

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

this is footballs version of Godwins Law

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

The Texans lose 10 straight games and Antonio Smith thinks teams are spying on them? I'm sure other teams are looking into the secret of their success.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

all just confirms the Entire NFL should be on watch!!!  These pretender teams always get their hopes up. They are probably just confused by games end wondering how their top ranked D just got carved up by a guy in the bottom 3rd of QBR rating and a guy people wrote off earlier.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Does a team really need to cheat to beat a 2-10 team....

Enquiring minds want to know....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

I guess it ought to be illegal for only 1 team to install "wrinkles" in a game plan. I recall offensive game plans to play to your strength, NOT what the defense is doing. Make THEM adjust to you. Pats made teh adjustment, Texans adjusted themselves closer to the #1 overall pick. Wonder is Smith, the Mental Midget, will be on teh roster to share stories with the new guy?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

William-How are ya!?

I love it!

[/QUOTE]

You are as pathetic as the Jets.

Poor Texans. Now they have lost 10 in a row.

Maybe the other 9 teams cheated as well.

When will people understand that Bill is a genius and headed to the HOF.

As for the Jets that team will never accomplish anything EVER.

Now you run off and have a good day there Skippy.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Wozzy- Just turning a blind eye to the allegations is one way of dealing with the situation.

Hopefully the league feels differently then pats fans.One more little factoid Wozzy- The pats haven't won anything worth talking about in a decade now-Call it the "Curseof Spygate"?

[/QUOTE]

Again I ask you when was the last time the Jets won anything?

Have a nice day Skippy. Now run along.