Start Bolden for the remainder of the year instead...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Start Bolden for the remainder of the year instead...

.. enough said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: Start Bolden for the remainder of the year instead...

Agree 100% Ridley and Vereen have virtually cost New England homefield in the playoffs with their inability to handle  the ball tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

After that fumble it's hard to argue with you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I dont know about the rest of the year but definitely all 2nd half of this game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The talent level is negligible, Bolden hasn't coughed it up and Ridely seems to have issues in that area.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's gone up against some tough defenses over the last month, but the problem is he hasn't really shown much in that time..plus the fumbles. He's getting some bad habits too - he turns his back to the defenders around the line and the whole defense can tackle him without him even seeing what's going on. I'm surprissed he hasn't fumbled from that alone. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's gone up against some tough defenses over the last month, but the problem is he hasn't really shown much in that time..plus the fumbles. He's getting some bad habits too - he turns his back to the defenders around the line and the whole defense can tackle him without him even seeing what's going on. I'm surprissed he hasn't fumbled from that alone. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah his biggest issue is not going down when he can't possibly go forward, sometimes you have to lay down and prepare for the next battle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I am pretty certain that BB prepared both Ridley and Vereen with the weather conditions! So what gives? Why can't these two butter fingered idiots keep their hands on the ball. Woodhead seems to have figured it out.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Start Bolden for the remainder, Ridely will either nut up or fold, either way we'll be better off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

.. enough said.

[/QUOTE]

well i suggested we feature him against sf and houston. dont know why they didnt use him today

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I fortunately was working during the entire first half and only got to see the second half. If these teams meet in the Super Bowl the Patriots will win by 21 points. Wet weather was the killer! Fumbles caused in your end of the field resulting in 14 points do the math! Take 14 from 41 and we now know that 27 points won't beat the Patriots.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I fortunately was working during the entire first half and only got to see the second half. If these teams meet in the Super Bowl the Patriots will win by 21 points. Wet weather was the killer! Fumbles caused in your end of the field resulting in 14 points do the math! Take 14 from 41 and we now know that 27 points won't beat the Patriots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am pretty certain that BB prepared both Ridley and Vereen with the weather conditions! So what gives? Why can't these two butter fingered idiots keep their hands on the ball. Woodhead seems to have figured it out.

[/QUOTE]

becaus when you put a head on the ball it comes out. never mind when the ball is wet. 

not all fumbles can be prevented.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good question - they looked totally lost in these New England type conditions. How will they go in snow? Poor game from both.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

I agree, Riddley is a bumble fumbler, he did prove it last year and just cemented it this year. Time to cut our ties.

on a side not, koodos for the pats fighting back tonight, though they came up short, hurry Gronk and get back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

becaus when you put a head on the ball it comes out. never mind when the ball is wet. 

not all fumbles can be prevented.

[/QUOTE]

Not disagreeing with you, but I still don't trust these two come playoff time. Cold weather and snow!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Protect the ball is rule #1, 2 and 3... he doesn't get it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you didnt see 5 to 7 pass interferences, 2 in the endzone not called against sf.

if arrinton doesnt play, if there are referees who can run fast enough to keep up with the play to make an accurate call

or as you say, it doesnt rain. sf fumbled as many times or more, they just got all theirs back, like us agaisnt houston,

then teh pats win.

that 28 points (comeback in the rain, after being as worn out as sf by that time)  was one of the best things ive ever seen, particarly of teh pats

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Protect the ball is rule #1, 2 and 3... he doesn't get it.

[/QUOTE]

again i ask., have you ever played football. of so did you carry the ball. did you play in downpours?

it happens

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree, Riddley is a bumble fumbler, he did prove it last year and just cemented it this year. Time to cut our ties.

on a side not, koodos for the pats fighting back tonight, though they came up short, hurry Gronk and get back.

[/QUOTE]

really 3 fumbles by a rb in a year with that many carries glad you are not the coach. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Trade for BJGE if you want to win...

J/K

I disagree Wozzy. I say we run Ridley 30 times against Jacksonville and get his confidence back and our coaches confidence in the run back. We need to run the football to win in the post season and the run game is falling apart at the wrong time. BB and McD cannot allow this to happen. 2011 and 2007 cannot be repeated.

Whoever totes the rock needs to be given the opportunity to do so. Commit, or we have problems.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

.. enough said.

[/QUOTE]

After 339 carrer touches he has 5 fumbles (or one every 68 touches). Two of those fumbles were turn overs (or one every 170 touches).

He is 9th in the league in total yards gained. He is 9th in the league in YPG and 4th in the league in TD's.

In this game he had 9 touches out of 92 total plays.

San Fransisco is 3rd in the league vs. the run.

Makes me chuckle how many fans think our players and team operate in a vacuum.

Anyway, just my two cents. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Woody fumbled against the Texans. You can't have it both ways, Ridley faced the 2 toughest run D's in the league. His night against SF was bad, but the kid is too good. 

Everyone clamouring for Bolden will be the first to say he sucks the moment he fumbled the ball. Some people here make over generalizations on snap judgements and then use one set of logic for one player and a different set of logic for another.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

There's a risk of an interception on every passing play.  There's a risk of a fumble on every running play. 

My suggestion: bench the whole offense and just punt every time you get the ball. 

Just make sure Patrick Chung is not making the calls for the punting team . . .