Steelers Concerned With 1st Rd Pick Jarvis Jones

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Steelers Concerned With 1st Rd Pick Jarvis Jones

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WE CARE WHY?

[/QUOTE]

I think it's interesting. I am an nfl fan aren't you?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WE CARE WHY?

[/QUOTE]

I think it's interesting. I am an nfl fan aren't you?

[/QUOTE]

No, you're a wanna be GM.

[/QUOTE]

You know if I can't play wanna be GM some of the fun for me is lost...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've tried to warn about how the Steelers have been missing left and right with high picks. DeCastro at Guard appears to be a bust and now has injury issues.  

Now, there are rumblings that Georgia grad, Jarvis Jones, is showing signs of immaturity and lacking the football IQ needed to play in an involved LeBeau D:

Is Jones another disappointing No. 1?

October 31, 2013 12:06 AM

Share with others: 0
    inShare

By Bob Smizik / Special to the Post-Gazette

Nobody asked me, but ...

• Considering the Steelers' recent lack of success in the early rounds of the draft, the demotion this week of 2013 No. 1 choice Jarvis Jones, although not conclusive of anything, is not good news. His failure to have enough "detailed work" is pure coach-speak. But if it indicates a work-ethic problem this is particularly not good news.

• If the Steelers lose Sunday, they are totally and completely a team going nowhere, which means it would be hard, if not impossible, to justify continuing to play Jason Worilds, who will be an unrestricted free agency, over Jones.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/smizik-on-sports/2013/10/31/Is-Jones-another-disappointing-No-1/stories/201310310243

[/QUOTE]

The red flags were out on him before the draft...he actually slipped down from being a predicted top 10 pick.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know if I can't play wanna be GM some of the fun for me is lost...

[/QUOTE]

Sucks to be you, I guess.

[/QUOTE]

That may be true but if I don't know that I suck does it actually matter?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

DUH, are you really this stupid? Of course they have been missing picks dumbkoff. Everybody with a pulse has been saying the stoolers were getting old for the last 5-6 years. That pretty much means you aren't drafting too well. LMAO@U

No way you are a college graduate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WE CARE WHY?

[/QUOTE]

Because, Babe. You know why. Everyone here has been drooling over the Steelers, Ravens, Giants, etc, in recent years and I've been warning and warning about their age and poor drafts.

Go look at those teams cap hells and subsequent weak pipelines.  Then, look at their records.

[/QUOTE]

Always good to see you reaffirm daily what a complete imbecile you are. LMAO

Tell the folks dumbkoff, in what way do you fathom that I would gain something by making a fake account that goes into every thread and never talks actual football, but instead tells everybody they shouldn't be talking about whatever they are talking about?

The fact is; unlike a number of drama queens around here, I NEVER do that.

Your level of MORON is All-Universe!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WE CARE WHY?

[/QUOTE]

Because, Babe. You know why. Everyone here has been drooling over the Steelers, Ravens, Giants, etc, in recent years and I've been warning and warning about their age and poor drafts.

Go look at those teams cap hells and subsequent weak pipelines.  Then, look at their records.

[/QUOTE]

Tell the folks dumbkoff, in what way do you fathom that I would gain something by making a fake account that goes into every thread and never talks actual football, but instead tells everybody they shouldn't be talking about whatever they are talking about?

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you sign in and out to try to make it seem like you two aren't the same person. Quite the troll work today, Babe.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting that babe parilli was the qb in 1966... But they are different people of the same opinion. Yeah right

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WE CARE WHY?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you sign in and out to try to make it seem like you two aren't the same person. Quite the troll work today, Babe.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting that babe parilli was the qb in 1966... But they are different people of the same opinion. Yeah right

[/QUOTE]

Babe said he started following the team in 1966, too.  Note how they never post at exactly the same time.

He uses the PatsFan1966 one with a chemistry teacher background status to try to fool th board.

Pretty sick huh?   He usually does this when he can't complain about BB or the D.  It's why he goes quiet as BB when the D bails out Brady in games.  We might win, but he's not his usual Babe self in here doing his anti-BB work.

[/QUOTE]

he has multiple personality disorder and all his personalities are a-holes