Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

My questions is why is he implying bin laden was framed saying "buildings dont fall like that demoliton style"

I hope a nice Brandom Spikes helmet to helmet gives his conspiracy theory head a shock.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

What Rashard said and what the college kids did are 2 different things. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Rashard basically said we shouldn't be celebrating anyone's death. I agree with him. Doubting 9-11 is crazy and a conspiracy theory that holds not water, but not celebrating someone's death I agree with.

The College kids i referenced celebrated death. Big difference between what Rashad said and what the moronic college kids did.

Again, no reason to say or do anything. Quiet gratitude for a job well done for the CIA and Seal Team 6 is alll that is necessary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]My questions is why is he implying bin laden was framed saying "buildings dont fall like that demoliton style" I hope a nice Brandom Spikes helmet to helmet gives his conspiracy theory head a shock.
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

I don't think he is implpying he was framed. Bin Laden admitted his involvment. 

I think that crazy conspiracy that the United States allowed it to happen, or that people in the government were complicit is what he is getting at.

Although, given the amount of 'conspiracy' talk that happens on this board daily about everything from mass media, communists, Roger Goodell, and a host of other things ... I tend to just read past most of that lunacy.

The bits about God being a judge ... well as an atheist who was raised in and studied christian doctrine, I think that bears repeating again and again in all sorts of circumstances.

We live in a merciless society through and through. 

God does not make others the judge of people on earth. 

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall recieve mercy." (Matt 5.7)
    "Judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy." (James 2.13) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]To all the pukes saying it's not right to celebrate the death of a mass murderer.  I only wish it was your mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter or relative who's only choice on that day was to jump from the roof or a blown out window of a burning building to escape the flesh melting heat.  FU and God Bless Seal Team 6.  Cheers
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I got a few more things to say here:  #1 tcal's right...More people should be called "p#kes."  I just love that word: "P#kes".  Oh man, it's just not used enough..."puuukes".  Referring to someone as a "p#ke," that's just the best...  Because it's usually a verb, ya know?  Probably because you can talk about the TIME you "p#ked", but for you to use it as a noun?  Far less so:  "That p#ke is still there."  People don't leave "p#ke" around long enough usually for it to be a noun.  But a PRO-noun!?!  That- that's just a "p#ke" zinger that simply hits'ya upside the head outta nowehere.  

Secondly- hold on...I forgot.  Oh yea, oh yea!  Even THOUGH I never lost anyone in the 911 attacks, It was a very personal and all-too-real day for each and all of us...  In this day and age of TV coverage and mass media, in this event We ALL became witness to such a surreal and terrible mass tragedy...  I express it like this, because I DO NOT want to lessen this trully terrible act...  Now that I've stated that, and working off of the live tv coverage aspect, when I was living in Fla, working cr#p jobs just to get my oxycotin fix, I found myself living with a co-worker in a mobile home.  I had been bounced from another co-worker's condo, when his dad kicked him, and thus, me out.  Not too bright folks I was associating with down in those parts...  So, I went from a kid's dad's condo, and living with a kid whom several different times actually, I simply could NOT convince that there WAS, in fact, 2 George Bush's who were US Presidents...A Senior AND a Junior, his son.  Nope, "No Way...Stop Lying."  So then, I went to sketchy lady's mobile home.  She often informed me that I would never, EVER be able to "outwit" her...  "Why," you ask?  A: "Because in school, I studied 'Fraud.'"  Ya know...ole Sigey Fraud?  Anyway, in terms of 911 here, I just remembered another intellectually stimulating argument we once had.  She said to me, "Ya know, I happened to be watching television when that plane crashed right into the tower."  I replied, "Huh, I actually missed the second plane hit, but obviously saw the replays right after."  "Pssh, No," she said, "I saw BOTH planes hit, live-When it happened...the second AND the first plane."  "Wow!" I replied, "Pretty crazy that BOTH you and the cameras just happened to be watching tv, AND filming, before anyone knew if or when a plane was going to hit the trade center."  She agreed...she always had a "seventh sense" about this type of stuff...       

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]What Rashard said and what the college kids did are 2 different things. If you can't see that, I can't help you. Rashard basically said we shouldn't be celebrating anyone's death. I agree with him. Doubting 9-11 is crazy and a conspiracy theory that holds not water, but not celebrating someone's death I agree with. The College kids i referenced celebrated death. Big difference between what Rashad said and what the moronic college kids did. Again, no reason to say or do anything. Quiet gratitude for a job well done for the CIA and Seal Team 6 is alll that is necessary.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Seal team 6 has stones. When you read about that operation, it was incredibly risky. They deserve unrivalde honor for tryign to bring a war monger to justice. so many things could have gone wrong .. not the least of which was the fact that as they were leaving Pakistani warplanes were taking off to launch a sortie against them ... not knowing they were U.S. helicopters. Amazing.

I find the fact that the U.S. did this without whispering a word about to Pakistan telling in regard to how secure and earnest they view that alliance to be in all quarters. It's evident that the CIA knows someone in the Pakistani government or military (is there a difference?) is compromised.

I still find it funny that no one looks at a White House full of rich middle age men safe from all threat pushing buttons and watching on video as brave young men risk their lives and doesn't see the similarity to Osama's compound with one rich middle aged man giving orders in luxury and safety while others die for his cause.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Seal team 6 has stones. When you read about that operation, it was incredibly risky. They deserve unrivalde honor for tryign to bring a war monger to justice. so many things could have gone wrong .. not the least of which was the fact that as they were leaving Pakistani warplanes were taking off to launch a sortie against them ... not knowing they were U.S. helicopters. Amazing. I find the fact that the U.S. did this without whispering a word about to Pakistan telling in regard to how secure and earnest they view that alliance to be in all quarters. It's evident that the CIA knows someone in the Pakistani government or military (is there a difference?) is compromised. I still find it funny that no one looks at a White House full of rich middle age men safe from all threat pushing buttons and watching on video as brave young men risk their lives and doesn't see the similarity to Osama's compound with one rich middle aged man giving orders in luxury and safety while others die for his cause.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

ahh, the irony. Not lost on me, considering I was one of those young men that the fat rich cats rolled out to protect their 401k portfolios.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Seal team 6 has stones. When you read about that operation, it was incredibly risky. They deserve unrivalde honor for tryign to bring a war monger to justice. so many things could have gone wrong .. not the least of which was the fact that as they were leaving Pakistani warplanes were taking off to launch a sortie against them ... not knowing they were U.S. helicopters. Amazing. I find the fact that the U.S. did this without whispering a word about to Pakistan telling in regard to how secure and earnest they view that alliance to be in all quarters. It's evident that the CIA knows someone in the Pakistani government or military (is there a difference?) is compromised. I still find it funny that no one looks at a White House full of rich middle age men safe from all threat pushing buttons and watching on video as brave young men risk their lives and doesn't see the similarity to Osama's compound with one rich middle aged man giving orders in luxury and safety while others die for his cause.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

You're surprised the CIA didn't whisper a word to Pakistan? I'm willing to bet there was less than 25 people in our government that knew this was going to happen. The President went way out of his way thanking the Pakistan Government afterwards...clearly feathers were ruffled. Too bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Liberals are the most rigid closed minded people in the world. I mean everything you people believe is evil yet you are convinced you are the good guys,that's not being open minded thats being stupid. You kill babies,you promote drugs, you support terrorists,you always take the side of the criminal,you people are lowgrades. 
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

ROFLOL... haha-haha, ahh lol, I- haha, I just- ahhh-haha...yes, oh man lol...  Look, I- hahaAh-haha...look, I'm just pretty happy that you've risen to the feat of being able to string some words together.  Wow-ser... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

On a different note now:  I'd like to make amends with you tenacious, perhaps maybe find out a little bit about you t~.  You know, what makes the real tenacious tick?  Where did you grow up t~?  Let's talk a little bit about your childhood...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Killing Bin Laden was justice and entirly fair since we were at war. If he wasn't dead now Bin Laden would agree with me.............. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]On a different note now:  I'd like to make amends with you tenacious, perhaps maybe find out a little bit about you t~.  You know, what makes the real tenacious tick?  Where did you grow up t~?  Let's talk a little bit about your childhood...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Not much to talk about really.I was born a poor black child. Nothing really exciting happened to me until I met your mom, 2 dollars and a pack of cigarettes later and I was a man. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/

http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : ahh, the irony. Not lost on me, considering I was one of those young men that the fat rich cats rolled out to protect their 401k portfolios.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]
    Dont ask dont tell?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Not much to talk about really.I was born a poor black child. Nothing really exciting happened to me until I met your mom, 2 dollars and a pack of cigarettes later and I was a man. 

Yea but Everyone I ask that question to says this to me, Here however, here I'm reading something else entirely... Here I'm thinking, that maybe, just maybe, a little someone had their comfort blanket, their wubba, taken away just a year or two too early.  I bet deep down you're a snuggler, am I right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So now Mendenhal will have his own cheering section at home games.. The "terrible towel heads"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

So now Mendenhal will have his own cheering section at home games.. The "terrible towel heads"

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I know this will cause an uproar, but a lot of young men and women died over oil.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

We have reached a watershed moment in human history. While announcing the details of Bin Laden's death, Obama referenced that the face of human hatred is gone.....all our lives, we've lived in a world consumed by hate.....all humans have.... where has it gotten us?......Obama's message was to ask all to give it up and move forward ..."whichever God you pray to." (his words). The moment is here to overwhelm the hate...grow up as a species...and love and respect our way to a better world.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Didn't read through all the posts, am actually surprised that it has that many replies. I read the first couple replies and it is right on the point. First of all, he has all the right to have an opinion, even as wacky as the one he tweeted. You gather 2,000 ppl randomly and 1 or 2 of them due to have wacky thoughts. The problem is, why do you care about what Rashard Mendenhall thinks? Do we wake up in the morning, read something in the news and then think "I wonder what Rashard Mendenhall thinks about this hmmm". He is an athlete, he knows how to carry a football, doesn't mean his opinion count for anything. The same goes to celebrities etc etc. Sometimes it is the media overblown something, making anything a news. You can read it, you can react to it, you can laugh about it, but aside from that, there is no point to care about what he thinks of this matter.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Dont ask dont tell?

That's funny tenacious. Would love to see how really tenacious you are?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]We have reached a watershed moment in human history. While announcing the details of Bin Laden's death, Obama referenced that the face of human hatred is gone.....all our lives, we've lived in a world consumed by hate.....all humans have.... where has it gotten us?......Obama's message was to ask all to give it up and move forward ..."whichever God you pray to." (his words). The moment is here to overwhelm the hate...grow up as a species...and love and respect our way to a better world.
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

Now, that would be ideal and I would be proud to live in that world.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]We have reached a watershed moment in human history. While announcing the details of Bin Laden's death, Obama referenced that the face of human hatred is gone.....all our lives, we've lived in a world consumed by hate.....all humans have.... where has it gotten us?......Obama's message was to ask all to give it up and move forward ..."whichever God you pray to." (his words). The moment is here to overwhelm the hate...grow up as a species...and love and respect our way to a better world.
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

It's fine sentiment, hollow as it may be, but suggesting that anyone, anywhere represents the single face of human hatred is preposterous on it's very . . .   well . . .   face. Hatred has existed as long as there have been at least two people, and it will continue until there's only one left -- and even that guy will probably hate himself before too long alone. It's in our DNA (or "god" made us that way, if you prefer).

Of course, Obama has to say something, and if he's not the King of Empty Rhetoric there probably isn't one . . .  so . . .   nice speech . . .   I guess.