Steelers Visit Dallas Strip Club For 'Make It Rain Monday'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Steelers Visit Dallas Strip Club For 'Make It Rain Monday'

Hines Ward, Steelers visit local strip club

It didn't take long for the Pittsburgh Steelers to sample some of the adult entertainment Dallas has to offer.

Late Monday night, hours after they arrived here, Hines Ward, Ike Taylor and several other members of the Pittsburgh Steelers visited Dallas Gentlemen's Club on Northwest Highway in Dallas.

A number of other pro athletes were there as well.

When Ward and his teammates entered the club, dancers converged on them. They spent a few minutes in the VIP area at the back of the club. But as the music pumped and the women strode across the four stages, the Steelers huddled in the front corner of the club for closer looks.

Ward, wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, danced with a couple of strippers. At one point, he tossed out dollars while receiving lap dances. Other Steelers joined him.

At one point, near midnight, the Steelers, including huge linemen, appeared on the main stage., There they posed and danced with an assortment of strippers. It was "Make It Rain Monday" at the club. And some of the players made it rain with their dollar bills.

The disc jockey said that Green Bay Packer players were on the way, but I didn't spot any at the club.

One large man wearing a green outfit with an Oakland As cap drank Moet out of the bottle.

I asked him was he wearing Packer green?

"I'm wearing money green," he said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Steelers Visit Dallas Strip Club For 'Make It Rain Monday'

A number of other pro athletes were there as well

Pacman!  Never miss a make it rain monday!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

they didn't bring their QB and treat him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers Visit Dallas Strip Club For 'Make It Rain Monday':
    [QUOTE]they didn't bring their QB and treat him?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

no need for that KP, he was at the local Dallas high school's winter dance cornering 16 year olds in the bathroom. classy guy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cbdam. Show cbdam's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers Visit Dallas Strip Club For 'Make It Rain Monday':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers Visit Dallas Strip Club For 'Make It Rain Monday' : no need for that KP, he was at the local Dallas high school's winter dance cornering 16 year olds in the bathroom. classy guy
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

talk about class. i just saw tomlin on sportscenter asking several times, don't you go out to eat. squeaky clean they are (not), but that is their image. except ben, who needs to be put out of the misery of women.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Maybe Tomlin made them check their guns with him before they left. Of course, in Texas maybe the girls have guns, too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

This is stupid, every team has players that do this. Weird that this is even a story. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

They are adult men...they have the right to go any legal establishment they choose.
    They committed no crimes and were in public - not in some back room of a crack house. What is the fuss about?
    BTW -  I despise the Steelers as an opponent, but their entertainment decisions - if legal - are none of my business.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Didnt Dallas have to bring in some 10,000 strippers for the SB ... Is that why they city of Lynn is so empty?