Stephen Neal...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Stephen Neal...

Neals agent says he will test the market . I think he is a solid player who is as good as gone. Look for Denver or KC to offer him big bucks...........At 33 BB won't give him anything...............later Steve

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Stephen Neal...

He was hurt to much of the time. The Pats need to find another Joe Andruzzi.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

And in other braking news team officials say the carpet is worn and needs replacement in the hall leading to the dressing room.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

hello KC or Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Trust Denver to pick him up. They pick up the trash that the Power Pats leave.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

For cheap, I would sign him for 1-2 years.  WHEN he plays, he is very good still.  But he is broken often. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

My unprofessional guess is that he will sign at one of the 3 teams that have ex-Patriots coaching their teams. I would say the Chiefs would have first crack at him as he worked closely with Weis. In any case his play has deteriorated,as he was on the side of the O-Line that was least productive last year. Can you say Hello Dan Connally...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Stephen Neal...:
    And in other braking news team officials say the carpet is worn and needs replacement in the hall leading to the dressing room.
    Posted by mthurl

Love sarcasm, sarcasm is the best I do it all the time. One thing though it comes across much better when you spell correctly. I don't know... it's a rule or something. Sarcasm falls flat and turns against its originator when it come out wrong. The word you're looking for is BREAKING. Glad I could help, call me sometime and I'll help you with those tough words you are struggling with. See now that's sarcasm.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

very good HRK103.............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Good bye Stephen I wish you well. Its like the whole team got old over night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thanks Harley, I'd be willing to pay you 5.50 per hour. It will help you when your bike brakes down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

And I'd shut up Eason, you didn't even know I spelled it wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I sawe it but I don't caire..........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Thanks Harley, I'd be willing to pay you 5.50 per hour. It will help you when your bike brakes down.
    Posted by mthurl

You are welcome. The minimum wage is $7.25 per hour and you can send me a check because you did it again. The word you are looking for is BREAKS not brakes. Send the check to; 
    HRK
    Patriot Forum/Boston Globe
    Boston, Ma. 02210

Thanks for doing business with us come againCool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

I don't know who is hurt the team more the last 2 years Neal the guard or Koppen the center.  Good luck Neal you are a great story and good luck to you. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Posted by mthurl

LMAO I dont want to get in the middle but you have to admit this come back was funny!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When I put brakes in there I meant it to be a metaphor, not sure it's a metaphor but hey, you get the point. Besides your Harley doesn't have breakes. See I did it again. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Eason you kill me, still think we can get a second rounder for Light? Or have you recovered from your concussion after falling off the back of Harley's bike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

wee cane gett that for Lite..........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

That's what he was when he was drafted. It's rare to get the same ten years later. I know left tackles are at a premium, but we're talking about the human turnstall here. You have watched him against anyone that can pass rush, haven't you? I mean Dan Graham isn't here anymore to help him with the chip blocks. He's not a very good run blocker either. At one point he was pretty solid, but I think Brady getting rid of the ball so quick helped his carrear, along with the help they give him over there. I'd be elated with a 5th rounder. I'll have to have Harley spell check this for me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I will but you need to pay up first.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

We might as well sign this guy also.  I heard he's more durable then Stephen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

LOL, that's good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Neal played hurt for most of his career..He'll be missed.

tramslashun:

kneel plaid hert 4 most uv hiz kareer..heel bee mist

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Another good one.