Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wn5RljRBAQ

Listen and draw your opinion(s).

What a two-face fraud.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans

He has a son on the team and all but he works for the Pats media. You have to politely decline or you talk about the Giants and not mention the Pats. If he only talked about the virtues of the Giants not an issue but a rant about the Pats and media, the people providing your paychecks, that's going over the line.

He should be fired from any media positions which he's paid to talk about the Pats as an expert honestly. You can't give an honest informed opinion if that's what he is talking about behind their backs.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

A know it all and arrogrant??  Sounds like someone on this board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans:
    [QUOTE]He's always been a know-it-all and arrogant.  Nothing to see here. If his overrated STs son didn't play for the dopey Giants, he wouldn't be saying anything.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

That's where I think he went overboard. If he just talked about his son or the Giants I'd have no issue or if he didn't get paid by the media that covers the Pats no problem but this is like me ranting about my employer to my fathers company (if they made a competing product) saying how bad my company is. Never would happen and I'd be fired on the spot. There's a right way to do it and a wrong way and DeOssie definitely went about it the wrong way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]He's always been a know-it-all and arrogant.  Nothing to see here. If his overrated STs son didn't play for the dopey Giants, he wouldn't be saying anything.
    That first sentence most definitely describes you Crusty. Is there a mirror atop your computer screen when you post this garbage?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]A know it all and arrogrant??  Sounds like someone on this board.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

didnt need to see this to know steve deossie is a tool, but his son is a giant so i cant hate on this too much....i didnt think he deserved a job on patriots talk shows anyway

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]He has a son on the team and all but he works for the Pats media. You have to politely decline or you talk about the Giants and not mention the Pats. If he only talked about the virtues of the Giants not an issue but a rant about the Pats and media, the people providing your paychecks, that's going over the line. He should be fired from any media positions which he's paid to talk about the Pats as an expert honestly. You can't give an honest informed opinion if that's what he is talking about behind their backs.
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Holy cow if they fired every person in the media who didn't give an honest informed opinion there would be no one left. 

Just for the record, he gave his opinion on the pats pre-game show and picked the Giants.  As much as it s*cks he turned out to be right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

your typical nyc a****
    the nyc papers are full of it
    the Gints are just like the Jets

Someday the bounces won't go their way
    and thye will scream like babies

one of the reason i love the Pats
    is that it is

"say nothing when you lose and little when you win"

You just never hear the Pats say negative things about others

the diference is we have Kraft

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

This guy used to wake up in car in the parking lot at Giant's stadium or should I say other players arriving for practice used to wake him up in his car.  He was a user then, now he's a tool.  He needs to be fired.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans : Holy cow if they fired every person in the media who didn't give an honest informed opinion there would be no one left.  Just for the record, he gave his opinion on the pats pre-game show and picked the Giants.  As much as it s*cks he turned out to be right.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

The difference is that the other people don't rip the fans and media that are paying their paychecks. Like I said how would you boss take it if you started ranting on your customer base and fellow employees. You'd be fired as should he

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans : The difference is that the other people don't rip the fans and media that are paying their paychecks. Like I said how would you boss take it if you started ranting on your customer base and fellow employees. You'd be fired as should he
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Maybe I am wrong but he doesn't work for the Pats, he works for a local TV station that covers the Pats.  How is his ripping the Pats any different then all the writers at the herald and boston.com ranting on the Pats??

If he actually works for the Pats, then you are 100 percent correct.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I hope that he is fired. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The Pats are getting a lot of criticism for losing but it would have been much worse if we had won.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]  The Pats are getting a lot of criticism for losing but it would have been much worse if we had won.
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never been written.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wn5RljRBAQ Listen and draw your opinion(s). What a two-face fraud.  
    Posted by nZone[/QUOTE]i hesitated at first for i thought you were just tryin to be provocative. wow, steve has lost some serious respect points from me for this. he's a user and tool. if u hear the guy after steve's benedict arnold's act, he was clear that steve had picked the pats to win and had downplayed the fact that his son plays for the jints. almost had feelin of being at a klan rally or watching someone u like and trust showing up there to lead the chanting. yes, if i'm weei or any local boston station, mr. deossie is DONE. plus he owns a popular restaurant with the more likeable fred smerlas. bb has dined there and others, i bet fred and steve's steakhouse take a big loss in the coming months! just a bad political and civic move by STEVE!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Certainly not the smartest move on his part for sure. No way to calculate the loss of revenue his resturant is going to see in the future. Once this gets out there is a lot of people will go out of their way not to eat there. He can go an root for his son's team all he wants put he does not have to mention the Pats when he is doing it. Anyone know who we should contact at WBZ to voice our complaint on what he did?
    I believe he does work for the Patriots organization in a way since the show WBZ puts on on Friday nights "Patriots all access" is produced by Kraft media! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Have another drink Steve! He was sloshed!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Foona. Show Foona's posts

I hope I don't hear him on local talk radio & tv anymore. Screw his drunk butt. Let him go find work on Giants radio shows.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans : You mean the Brady Ballwashers still trolling the board cheering the fact Brady tossed a horrendous INT, took a Safety to open the game and saw BJGE only get 10 carries? Those arrogant people? lol

Yep I'm a brady ballwasher  sigh----I wish!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Send his fat azz back to NY with a sign saying "I will f*C# any one ....for liquor."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21175471/deossie-big-show-i-love-new-england

steve tryin to backtrack.. again, i have no beef with oj anderson and others pulling this. but steve mis-underestimates (bushism) the emotionality of the situation. if he wasnt based in new england, making $ for appearing to be a boston-leaning analyst (no way he would have been hired with that giants overtness) AND making more $ as a steakhouse owner, i could relate. fact his son is a jint always made me queasy but steve was a real pro. he simply should have declined to go on camera with his giant pom-poms. wearing his old jersey or his son's would have been fine. even worse was when he implied that because his steakhouse base are higher end folks, his statement would not hurt his business because they can separate his role as an analyst and a cheerleader and have the nuance of thought. he came across as a real ELITIST doucche. kind of like with romney AND obama when they try to separate their elitism from their blue-collar leanings and passions. this will not die!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

DeOssie was born and raised in Hyde Park
    He went to DonBosco High and Boston College
    He raised his family here
    This area will always be his home

But according to him he "struggles sometimes up in New England"

LOL

He makes it sound like he's a stranger in a strange land or something

One of the dopiest vids I have ever seen

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]DeOssie was born and raised in Hyde Park He went to DonBosco High and Boston College He raised his family here This area will always be his home But according to him he "struggles sometimes up in New England" LOL He makes it sound like he's a stranger in a strange land or something One of the dopiest vids I have ever seen
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

He certainly didn't act like someone from Massachusetts.  It won't be easy for him to live here anymore if he continue to trash the Patriots and the city of Boston.