Steven Jackson In OUR Backfield?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

Steven Jackson In OUR Backfield?

What about getting Steven Jackson? Trade Adalius and maybe a 2 round pick to the rams?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Steven Jackson In OUR Backfield?

Why would the Rams do that? Look at it from their side. Why would they want an overpaid underachieving LB and a 2nd rounder for one of the leauges best backs?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

and if you are the Rams why exactly would you make that deal?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Its sounds good, but I doubt it would happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Wow, JB....got some man-love for Jackson?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Where is everyone getting these Steven Jackson fantasies from?!?!?!?!

THE RAMS WOULDN'T TRADE HIM UNLESS IT WAS FOR BRADY, MOSS, OR HEALTHY WES WELKER.

Geez, be realistic at least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I think Wilhite and a 7th rounder should land Jackson easily

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

It is just this one guy who keeps bringing up S Jackson.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

and while we're at it, since we're getting SJ for Adalius, let's trade Wilhite and Junior Seau's best surfboard for DeMarcus Ware!!  Totally fair trade!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

the rams needs a d they are never gonna win a game anyways, and i dont think jackson wanna be in st louis who the hell would want that? and phluff17 go f-uck urself u w-h-o-r-e

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

If you were a GM and the Pats offered up Thomas and you looked at game film of him, plus inquired about his locker room attitude would you really want him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

try this:

Maroney
    Chung
    NE 2010 1st round pick. 
    NE 2010 3rd round pick

for Steven Jackson

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

And Seau's surfboard and you got a deal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

btownteam that's a pretty sneaky deal you got there considering the Pats don't have a 2010 3rd rounder I don't believe.

Pretty sure we traded it to Raiders with a 5th and a broken Seau surfboard for Burgess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

oh, just looked at your profile and saw you're from Norway.

maybe you don't get American humor over there and that's why you told me to go f*ck myself.  I forgive you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Sounds great, but don't get your hopes up. This would be akin to trading a player for 10 lbs of meat (which actually happened between two soccer teams over in Europe).

Someone on another thread mentioned that Mathis from the Jaguars could be a target. That could be an interesting prospect.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Anyone here that we could use?

Top 5 2010 NFL Running Backs Free Agents

#1 2010 NFL Running Back Free Agent- Ronnie Brown RB Miami Dolphins 

Restricted Free Agent

Ronnie Brown is only a restricted free agent in 2010 and the Dolphins will likely keep him. Brown has proven to be a top running back in the NFL if healthy. The 2009 season brought another season-ending injury and teams will likely question if he can stay healthy in the future.

#2 2010 NFL Running Back Free Agent- Darren Sproles RB San Diego Chargers

Darren Sproles is an unrestricted free agent heading into the 2010 NFL season and many teams will be looking for his service. Sproles will likely be looking for a chance to start and some team will give him a shot. He is a great change of pace running back and has the explosiveness to take any play to thehouse.

#3 2010 NFL Running Back Free Agent- Chester Taylor RB Minnesota Vikings

Taylor was just coming into his own as a starting NFL running back when the Vikings drafted Adrian Peterson. Look for Taylor to want a chance to start with whatever team he signs with. Some NFL team will get a good player with the signing of Chester Taylor.

#4 2010 NFL Running Back Free Agent- Lendale White RB Tennessee

With the emergence of Chris Johnson, the Titans will likely lose Lendale White to free agency in 2010. Lendale While is a bruising running back and could be a good fit for a team looking for a starting running back by committee situation. Look for White to get in shape in the off-season to try to earn a good contract.

#5 2010 NFL Running Back Free Agent- Cadillac Williams RB Tampa Bay

Cadillac Williams has reclaimed his position as a starting running back in the NFL in 2010. Tampa Bay might make a push to try to keep him. Williams has had a comeback season after what looked to be a disappointing NFL career.

Other 2010 Running Back Free Agents

Pierre Thomas- RB New Orleans- Restricted Free Agent
    Mike Bell RB New Orleans
    Leon Washington RB New York Jets
    Jerious Norwood RB Atlanta Falcons
    Willie Parker RB Pittsburgh
    Jerome Harrison RB Cleveland

The 2010 NFL running back free agents list has some solid potential. Ronnie Brown and Darren Sproles are the head of the class. Will Ronnie Brown stay in Miami? Will Darren Sproles get a starting job? This off-season will answer those questions and more.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Washington would be a great replacement for Faulk as a 3rd down back. Cadillac and Washington would really over haul the backfield

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Jackson for Wilfork is more realistic. I like FA Class.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Harley,
    That is an old list...that list is if there was a CBA agreement.....there isn't, thus the old rules take affect.....

4 year players, must play a 5th year before they can be eledgable for free agency.  Thus Leon Washington and Darren Sproles are both 4 year guys, they are not free agents this year. 

Trust me, I would love to have either one of those 2 on the Pats. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Harley thanks for the list,
    Ronnie Brown-Dolphins won't let him wonder too much into FA unless they believe his injuries will prevent him from been the same runner
    Darren Sproles-IMO too small, to high priced although could take over for Faulk in a year or two
    Chester Taylor-he's 29 yrs old but has not had the millage on his tires as other backs, he can run in/out catch ball.  He would be a nice addition at the right price
    Lendale White-AH the bruising RB, I like White and think he would immediately make teams put 8 in the box against him (single coverage right)
    Cadillac Williams-could be cheap, he's been hurt too much another LM

Pierre Thomas RFA da$n too bad
    Mike Bell He would be a great RB for us for years

The rest I'm not high on, Willie Parker who do you get the probowler or the brittle parker?  Jerome Harrison is staying in Cleveland