Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

7m

Stevan Ridley had 2 fumbles in 11on11, 2nd on goal-line carry when he was stripped by Wilfork

9m

Ball-security struggles for RB Stevan Ridley. Football on the ground twice in run game, once near goal-line (Wilfork recovers & crowd roars)

-----------------

So 2 fumbles today, 1 fumble yesterday in a RB drill, this is not good.  He has had ball control issues all along, this is troubling.  Might need to be deep at RB in case this is a problem during the season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

In response to APpats21's comment:

Nah it's the beginning of TC. He'll fix it, just let him into the rhythm of it and he'll be fine. I'm not worried about it at all.

We would hope so but for a player who has had fumble problems in the past to start off camp with more fumbles then it is something to seriously keep an eye on.  No mention of anyone else fumbling that I have seen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Yes, queenie, its trolling when he posts real news from training camp. He should be starting threads about how some caller on 98.5 agrees with him about Brady sucking. You just can't make this up.

Bwahaha get a life dude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is a good thread.  I haven't read the entire training camp thread, mostly because it's probably full of Rusty blathering on about (fill in something stupid).

A running back that can't hang onto the ball is a bit troublesome.  It may not be all Ridley's fault, however.  Wilfork is pretty good at his job.  Maybe it was Wilfork's great work instead of Ridley's poor work.

Either way, this is a good thread with important info.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes, queenie, its trolling when he posts real news from training camp. He should be starting threads about how some caller on 98.5 agrees with him about Brady sucking. You just can't make this up.

Bwahaha get a life dude.

Another new board name, Fat Virgin/Bustchise?

You're a Jets fan creating multiple board names here, trolling incessantly, lose debates left and right, get embarrassed, and now you tell me to get a life with your new board name after a feverish registration session on a Sunday afternoon?

Oh, the irony.

[/QUOTE]

Nice backpedal queenie. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Another new board name, Fat Virgin/Bustchise?

You're a Jets fan creating multiple board names here, trolling incessantly, lose debates left and right, get embarrassed, and now you tell me to get a life with your new board name after a feverish registration session on a Sunday afternoon?

Oh, the irony.

Dude, no one has had more names that you. 

You need your sit-com on NBC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Also, there is a thread dedicated to camp updates, to avoid spamming the board, which is what TFB12 is doing here with his troll work. Even his thread title is trollish in nature.  Very Commie Contrarian.

What else would threads be about during...training camp?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Bwahaha get a life dude.

multiple board names here, trolling incessantly, lose debates left and right, get embarrassed, and now you tell me to get a life with your new board name after a feverish registration session on a Sunday afternoon?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, queenie, how many threads do you have on the front page right now? Probably close to 10 and I bet you won't log off once today. You're such an incredible tool, go start another thread about how the big bad media is being mean to Belichick again. LMAO@U

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Yes, and they're all relative to players on our team from columns that are written about them or interviews which Pats fans may not have seen.

Or, they are NFL related with AFC rival teams happenings.

This is a Pats board, not a board for Jets fans like you to do tell anyone what to do here.

You've just shown yourself to now use a new board name, two in the same thread, and the mods are allowing it.

Yet, they delete my comments for asking TFB12 to stop trolling and respect Magical Hobo's rolling camp thread?

Unbelievable.

Maclin is an AFC rival queenie? Another one is you whining about the media again what else is new? Does Jamie Dukes play for the Patriots queenie? You spam the forum and troll on everyone that doesn't agree with you. Earth to moron, no one cares if some guy calling into a radio station agrees with your bashing of the best player this franchise will EVER have.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Russ, why don't you stay out of my threads and I will stay out of your threads.  How does that sound?  You litter up all the threads with your baloney. 

This isn't a troll thread, the reason I didn't put this in the TC thread is because it's nothing more then you going back and forth with people, like always, and posts get over looked when threads are flooded with your garbage.

The reason attention should be paid on the Ridley fumbles is he has a problem with fumbling.  Has been benched for fumbling. I don't think Brady has been benched for throwing INT's, has he?

Ridley has a fumbling problem, it';s not good that it seems to be a big enough issue in camp already that reporters feel the need to comment about it.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung 7m

Stevan Ridley had 2 fumbles in 11on11, 2nd on goal-line carry when he was stripped by Wilfork

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 9m

Ball-security struggles for RB Stevan Ridley. Football on the ground twice in run game, once near goal-line (Wilfork recovers & crowd roars)

-----------------

So 2 fumbles today, 1 fumble yesterday in a RB drill, this is not good.  He has had ball control issues all along, this is troubling.  Might need to be deep at RB in case this is a problem during the season.

Practice makes perfect. No doubt its a concern going in, but it won't matter until the second/third preseason games. If he's losing it by then, we got a problem!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

You are all trolls, Ridley does not have a "fumbling problem", he just likes to occasionally put the ball on the ground. Simple as that. It's part of his going green formula...you plant a football...you grow a football. Growing footballs are good for the environment - everybody but a troll knows this. Yeah maybe he doesn't realize that he is trying to plant on field turf, but the thought is there...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Maclin was rumored to be a possible Patriots late camp add. I already sourced that. Paul Perillo, Pats All Access on Friday.

Give it up. Just because you don't have info I have, doesn't mean you win these debates. You're an absolute moron, obviously.

Even when you try to counter, you look like an idiot. lol

Jamie Dukes was talking about our team on NFLN in predictable Dukes fashion with racial undertones about Mike Shula and Tony Dungy (former Colts coach in the AFC), so if it has to do with our team, you know, this being a Pats board, then it ties into what this board is about here.

Who do you think you are as a Jets loser troll telling me what to discuss on a Pats board and what not to discuss?

This is a thread about Ridley and his fumbling problems which seem to already be an issue at the early stages of camp.  Please try and stay on task here.  Thank you!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is like me saying Brady threw an INT in camp or was inaccurate to the perimeter and me getting my panties in a bunch over it in the 3rd day of camp. It's what camp is for. And, the thing is, our board trolls do this every year.

Like I said, you will defend anybody but Brady. You're a joke.

The very example you used yesterday to show you "criticize" other players you now scurry in to defend. You're a joke.

The fact is that Ridley has coughed up the ball 2 times in 37 postseason carries. OF COURSE any sign of that in camp is a concern dumbkoff. You're a joke.

Ace posters and stalwart Pats fans like TFB12 and Wozzy you now call "trolls" because they finally stood up to your insanity. You're a joke.

Did I mention, you're a joke?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Practice makes perfect. No doubt its a concern going in, but it won't matter until the second/third preseason games. If he's losing it by then, we got a problem!

I'm afraid if it continues, waiting until the second/third preseason game to realize it's a problem might be a mistake.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

C'mon Russ, this has nothing to do with you, with being a troll, with Welker (lmao) or anything other then Ridley having problems hanging onto the ball.  I like Ridley, I think he runs hard but I have some concerns with him.  I didn't like him getting KTFO in the Ravens game, I think concussions could be an issue due to that, and him hanging onto the ball.  That's it.  I will be keeping a very close eye on these two things.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russ you're being a hypocrite. You say he's trolling for starting a thread and not put it in the Official TC Thread yet you started 2 threads talking about Collins and Kelly that could've gone in the TC thread too. TFB isn't trolling.

False. Those are ARTICLES about HUMANS. They aren't camp updates.

TFB12 is absolutely trolling and spamming.

[/QUOTE]

You're a hypocrite Russ. Stop trying to fight everyone.

[/QUOTE]

Hypocrite is the least of his sins.

Virtually his every post is either a lie, a hallucination, a downright fabrication, flat out wrong or a mindless attack on a posters job, age or education.

I would say his contributions here are worthless, but that would actually be giving him too much credit.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at queenie swooping in and out threads.

TFB is a troll, I'm super serial! LMAO@U.

Hahaha, that made me laugh. Well done.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Ignoring the thread noise, no one likes to see fumbles at any time by any skill player.  That said, it's the first day in pads, third day of camp.  If it continues as camp progresses then I see it as a cause for concern.  For now, I'll wait and see.