Stop Me If You've Heard This Before...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Stop Me If You've Heard This Before...

Patrick Chung gets hurt in a game.  I'm getting tired of this broken record.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Stop Me If You've Heard This Before...

I'm sorry but you just can't rely on this guy. He doesn't cover well and his body doesn't seem to be built for contact. He comes up grabbing something every time he's in some sort of collision. When I heard that he went to the locker room I thought...well, at least we didn't have to wait till the third game this year.

I wanted them to draft this guy and I was glad they did. I thought he would be one of the best safeties in the league. Maybe the shoulder injury is nothing, but you know it doesn't really matter...he'll hurt something else.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Stop Me If You've Heard This Before...:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry but you just can't rely on this guy. He doesn't cover well and his body doesn't seem to be built for contact. He comes up grabbing something every time he's in some sort of collision. When I heard that he went to the locker room I thought...well, at least we didn't have to wait till the third game this year. I wanted them to draft this guy and I was glad they did. I thought he would be one of the best safeties in the league. Maybe the shoulder injury is nothing, but you know it doesn't really matter...he'll hurt something else.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I like the kid a lot.  He has a lot of talent and was a big reason the defense played better going into the playoffs when he returned from his injury last year.  But I agree that he will just hurt something else.  He's like Bob Sanders 2.0

I just want Chung and Spikes to stay healthy this year.  In fact I want all our guys to stay healthy.  Every year this team gets riddled with injuries to key players.  I'm tired of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

B U S _

I'm not afraid to say I hated the pick and the guy sucks when he's actually healthy and playing.