Stop the trade Mankins for xyz posts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Stop the trade Mankins for xyz posts.

There is zero chance Mankins will be traded folks. He will either A) sign the tender the Pats offered. (they might give back the original tender) or B) He sits out the year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Stop the trade Mankins for xyz posts.

In Response to Stop the trade Mankins for xyz posts.:
    There is zero chance Mankins will be traded folks. He will either A) sign the tender the Pats offered. (they might give back the original tender) or B) He sits out the year. 
    Posted by Macrawn

Who was the last player of any consequence who actually did this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

If Mankins sits out he will undoubtedly be traded. Last guy to follow through with a hold out= Superbowl mvp Deon Branch. He was our best wr. Mankins might not even be our best linemen. He is gone folks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

he's a goner, know way they give him back his original tender. he's on his way to KC, or denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, first you have to have a trading partner.  If there are not any takers what then?  What could and might happen is his unconditional release.  Sign up with the highest bidder then. 

I'm kind of suspicous of the agent Mankins has.  To tell him not to sign the tender and possibly go empty handed sounds pretty stupid to me unless he has a buyer already lined up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

He wont sit out, because that would be pointless for both sides. If he doesn't sign with us, we will trade him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Stop the trade Mankins for xyz posts.:
    Posted by Macrawn

(1) I'm seconding P-Mike.  No major player has ever sat out a whole year

(2) COME ON, MAN!  I wanted Patrick Willis, Stephen Jackson, and DeMarcus Ware in a crazy 12-way trade!  Don't spoil my weekend!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Stop the trade Mankins for xyz posts.:
    Moon....spells stupid agent.
    Posted by bobbysu

Laws, yes.

Cool