Strange events in Foxboro.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Strange events in Foxboro.

Brady has been uncharacteristically rambunctious all year. McD was interviewing for the Cleveland job but suddenly withdraws his name. Dante retires and Pepper mysteriously is moving on; the last of old guard coaches are going. This is the last year of the 62 year old BB's contract (reportedly that has been extended).

Are these signals that a changing of the guard is coming?

And could that change be absolutely the worst of both worlds with BB strictly front office and McD coaching? That scenario would be a disaster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Strange events in Foxboro.

Sorry to disappoint you but BB isn't going anywhere. Thankfully.

Scar is retiring after over 35 years and Pepper is going to Houston where he will eventually take over for RAC as the defensive coordinator.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry to disappoint you but BB isn't going anywhere. Thankfully.

Scar is retiring after over 35 years and Pepper is going to Houston where he will eventually take over for RAC as the defensive coordinator.

[/QUOTE]

I'm very thankful if he isn't going strictly front office. The only thing he does well is coach. That's obvious.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady has been uncharacteristically rambunctious all year. McD was interviewing for the Cleveland job but suddenly withdraws his name. Dante retires and Pepper mysteriously is moving on; the last of old guard coaches are going. This is the last year of the 62 year old BB's contract (reportedly that has been extended).

And could that change be absolutely the worst of both worlds with BB strictly front office and McD coaching? That scenario would be a disaster.

[/QUOTE]

Would it be worse than a decade with no Superbowl victories?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe has morphed into even more of a tool with his desperation, knee-jerk low IQ reactions here of late.

My god.

Yes, BB, the guy who loves to coach and is the best ever, who just had his contract extended, is now going to resign because 3 Pro Bowlers on D and two very good veteran starters were not available with Gronk for the 2013 AFC Title game.

Yes.

It's just all so strange.

Seek help, Babe. Get yourself into the high security ward of the manor.

[/QUOTE]

And don't forget, the team also lost Vollmer who would have helped provide better protection for TB12.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Probably.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I am assuming Robert and Jonathan Kraft took Billy Belichick to the woodshed and told him he is getting paid too much cashola to be coming home without the prize from the big dance every couple of years and that Billy better make some changes for 2014 season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope McD doesn't become HC

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope McD doesn't become HC

[/QUOTE]

I don't think he is or will be a good HC.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You make it sound like the Pats won the SB every year before 2004. I myself, was born in 1974. I grew up watching the "Patsies" as they were called and for good reason. The were bad, plain and simple. Since Kraft and Co took over, this team has had more success I could have ever dreamed. NE is one of the final four teams seemingly every year, and you should NOT take that for granted. Is it frustrating to see your favorite team lose, absolutely,  but we have to be some of the most fortunate football fans ever. Think of all the teams that year after year that never get any better. They've had better draft picks than NE for years and yet they still suck. Somehow a lot of posters have twisted this into entitlement and are acting like pompous name calling jerks. BB is not perfect, but he's by far the best coach and football mind NE has ever seen. Be thankful while it's here fellas because you never know when they could become the Patsies again. Go Pats! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You make it sound like the Pats won the SB every year before 2004. I myself, was born in 1974. I grew up watching the "Patsies" as they were called and for good reason. The were bad, plain and simple. Since Kraft and Co took over, this team has had more success I could have ever dreamed. NE is one of the final four teams seemingly every year, and you should NOT take that for granted. Is it frustrating to see your favorite team lose, absolutely,  but we have to be some of the most fortunate football fans ever. Think of all the teams that year after year that never get any better. They've had better draft picks than NE for years and yet they still suck. Somehow a lot of posters have twisted this into entitlement and are acting like pompous name calling jerks. BB is not perfect, but he's by far the best coach and football mind NE has ever seen. Be thankful while it's here fellas because you never know when they could become the Patsies again. Go Pats! 

[/QUOTE]

You're talking to two trolls/psychos who are also bandwagon pink hats.

[/QUOTE]

34-17 win going away for the pats?   you lose. all the time. enjoy mamas basement. 

99.9% of this board thinks your a joke bro. Sorry. You are a troll in every sense. A pats fan?  maybe. A troll? Yup. No cred after your melt down.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes. To Non-Trolls.

[/QUOTE]

That, much like everything else you post, is a lie.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!~

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How's all that cat butt doing in your 'hood you 'ol NY Jets Troll? Still walking around with an old T-Shirt and a can of Chloroform in your back pocket? Still sneaking up behind the neighborhood kitties and "pouncing" on them?...you nasty boy you...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hit that kitty butt....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am assuming Robert and Jonathan Kraft took Billy Belichick to the woodshed and told him he is getting paid too much cashola to be coming home without the prize from the big dance every couple of years and that Billy better make some changes for 2014 season.

[/QUOTE]

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How's all that cat butt doing in your 'hood you 'ol NY Jets Troll? Still walking around with an old T-Shirt and a can of Chloroform in your back pocket? Still sneaking up behind the neighborhood kitties and "pouncing" on them?...you nasty boy you...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hit that kitty butt....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Uncle Sam is bubbles....lolLaughing

[/QUOTE]

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hit that kitty butt....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're talking to two trolls/psychos who are also bandwagon pink hats.

[/QUOTE]

34-17 win going away for the pats?   you lose. all the time. enjoy mamas basement. 

99.9% of this board thinks your a joke bro. Sorry. You are a troll in every sense. A pats fan?  maybe. A troll? Yup. No cred after your melt down.

[/QUOTE]

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hit that kitty butt....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!