Strange events in Foxboro.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Strange events in Foxboro.

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^Bustchise out of bullets. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

^^^ Never had any bullets. LMAO@U

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

^^Bustchise out of bullets. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Did you say the pats would win 34-17 going away? Simple yes or no. Be a man Not a weasel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

BB has already begun the journey to find talent for the next version of the New England Patriots. He will probably take a few weeks off after the Super Bowl and continue the process, where he includes FA possibilities as well as setting up his final draft board. The Patriots need help at several positions, but they are lucky because this is a deep draft. WR,TE, CB,S, and both lines and maybe than can sign a decent LB for depth. Their D-line could be special with Fork and Kelly back on the field, be nice to see Mayo and Collins on the field at the same time, and if there is an area they need help it's at DB, not a shocker!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And could that change be absolutely the worst of both worlds with BB strictly front office and McD coaching? That scenario would be a disaster.

[/QUOTE]

I hope McD doesn't become HC

[/QUOTE]

I don't think he is or will be a good HC.

[/QUOTE]

He proved that in Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And could that change be absolutely the worst of both worlds with BB strictly front office and McD coaching? That scenario would be a disaster.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He proved that in Denver

[/QUOTE]

Just like Pete Carol proved it in New England and the Jets before that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He proved that in Denver

[/QUOTE]

Just like Pete Carol proved it in New England and the Jets before that!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not a losing season in 3 years including 2 playoff appearances for the Pats proved it pretty well. He can boast a better record as the Pats HC than BB without Brady can.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Babe has morphed into even more of a tool with his desperation, knee-jerk low IQ reactions here of late.

My god.

Yes, BB, the guy who loves to coach and is the best ever, who just had his contract extended, is now going to resign because 3 Pro Bowlers on D and two very good veteran starters were not available with Gronk for the 2013 AFC Title game.

Yes.

It's just all so strange.

Seek help, Babe. Get yourself into the high security ward of the manor.

[/QUOTE]

And don't forget, the team also lost Vollmer who would have helped provide better protection for TB12.

[/QUOTE]

I thought Cannon played very well.  Vollmer is better, yes, but Cannon played well. Brady wasn't facing much of anything from that side of the line when Cannon was in there.

I agree Vollmer and Gronk are two more Pro Bowl level players that could have helped for sure on offense.  Never said anything different.

[/QUOTE]

Disagree -- Cannon played Horrible-I watched his fat asse get beat coutless times -- the man has NO, Zero, LATERAL movement-gets beat consistently by speed rushers! And Vollmer is fine if you dont mind paying full time wages for a part time Tackle-the guy can't stay healthy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not a losing season in 3 years including 2 playoff appearances for the Pats proved it pretty well. He can boast a better record as the Pats HC than BB without Brady can.

[/QUOTE]

Cmon Babe lets be factual! Petey Carrol took over Bill Parcells super bowl team and led them to records of 10-6, 9-7, 8-8. Consistently got worse every year! Dont ever compare PC's stint here with BB's, thats a new low even for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cmon Babe lets be factual! Petey Carrol took over Bill Parcells super bowl team and led them to records of 10-6, 9-7, 8-8. Consistently got worse every year! Dont ever compare PC's stint here with BB's, thats a new low even for you.

[/QUOTE]

My facts are dead on.

Carroll inherited a team that went 32-32 under Parcells and went 27-21 with it. The year he went 8-8 the AFCEast didn't have a single team with a losing record. The Colts won the division that year with Manning, while Carroll was trying to compete with Drew.

The FACT is that BB took Carroll's team that had never had a losing season and went 5-11 with it. LMAO Is that a good enough fact for you?

Then along came Brady and BB rode him to the Hall of Fame.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone wants to distance themselves from that cheating franchise. 

Would you blame them?   Laughing

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

BB has already begun the journey to find talent for the next version of the New England Patriots. He will probably take a few weeks off after the Super Bowl and continue the process, where he includes FA possibilities as well as setting up his final draft board. The Patriots need help at several positions, but they are lucky because this is a deep draft. WR,TE, CB,S, and both lines and maybe than can sign a decent LB for depth. Their D-line could be special with Fork and Kelly back on the field, be nice to see Mayo and Collins on the field at the same time, and if there is an area they need help it's at DB, not a shocker!

All good points except "He will probably take a few weeks off after the Super Bowl".  Just to clarify this point, in his own words in a press conference this week, he explicitly said he would not be taking any time off in the near future and went on in explicit detail ( a bit uncommon for BB) to outline his schedule right up to the draft and beyond.  He also cited the period after OTA's as being the time of the year when he would most likely take a little time off. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He proved that in Denver

[/QUOTE]

Ah c'mon now, you're talking 'apples and oranges'. Smiley