Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......

GIANTS DB WEBSTER TAKES SWIPE AT WELKER

By: Alex Speier (WEEI)

Giants defensive back Corey Webster took a small jab at Patriots receiver Wes Welker, telling the New York Daily News that Welker -- who led the NFL with 122 receptions -- simply may be a reflection of the excellence of quarterback Tom Brady.

“I don’t know if it’s that Welker is the challenge, or he has a great person throwing him the ball,” Webster, who primarily was tasked with covering Deion Branch in the first matchup this year between the Patriots and Giants, told the Daily News. “Kind of throwing off the timing between the quarterback and the receivers, I think, will help us a lot.”

In the same story, Webster suggested that he is as good as any cover man in the league.

"I think I’m great. I think I’m the best thing out there," Webster said. "I don’t think I’m second to nobody."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......

lmao webster is trash, brady will be targeting him with welker all night...hes not even the best corner on his own team...chump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

He flunked out of grammar class I see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Let them talk, talk is cheap!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......:
    [QUOTE]He flunked out of grammar class I see.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

lol, you beat me to the punch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

"I don’t think I’m second to nobody" = "I think I'm second to anybody"

Since two negatives make a positive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Something tells me Welker is going to have a big game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Must have graduated in the SEC.  Anybody know?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Hey he don't be has'n no bad grammar, yall people are whacked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

Being a DB in one of the worst passing defenses in the league is not a place to talk about being "elite"! I remember the last time a DB talked smack about shutting down Brady's passing game. I forget his name, but he was a Steeler. But when it came to gametime Tom burned him for not one, but two TDs. And then let him know about it in the end zone! Webster's mouth may have written a check his backside cannot cash! As for stupid comments, how about the Governor of NY? He's advising his constituents to bet all their money on the Giants. Where else but in classless NY can an elected official publicly encourage illegal gambling? I'd like to ask him how many of HIS millions he's got in the bank is he putting down on the game! Then he went on to criticize how the Patriots are called "New England" rather than being the MA Patriots. This from a guy whose team plays in a different state...because NY would not help build them a stadium! If BS could be turned into fuel you'd only need to harness the air in NY to put every OPEC country out of business! Maybe the team hired Rex Ryan as their PR man...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Something tells me Welker is going to have a big game.
    Posted by kevin13130[/QUOTE]
    Something tells me that Welker is worrying them and they have to psyche themselves up to play well!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Cory Webster is a very good DB, but he has an inflated opinion of himself. He's not that good.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The giant players are morphing into Jets

the fans are cocky as hell and they
    see no way the pats win

I am now lost in Giants Land

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Correct they are just like the jets. maybe even worse. I cannot stand any new york team and we will have the last laugh when NE wins

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Giants will never forget Brady's slight before other Super Bowl

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Giants will never forget Brady's slight before other Super Bowl http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/big_blue_will_never_forget_brady_cgO8zhbMtqi1ZAXnfp5zEI?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

That article is hilarious.

The Giants certainly sound overconfident, and dare I say, arrogant. And their journalists follow in their footsteps.

After reading the comments, their fans are no different.

It'll be fun to win and silent the haters.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]Giants will never forget Brady's slight before other Super Bowl http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/big_blue_will_never_forget_brady_cgO8zhbMtqi1ZAXnfp5zEI?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Oh, so it's OK for the Giants players to predict a Super Bowl win. It's OK for the Giants to call Wes Welker an average player and diss Julian Edelman. It's OK for them to wear black suits to the Patriots "perfect season funeral". But when the other team speaks up, they get red in the face. Hypocrites.

You know, I actually had some respect for the Giants before this game. But after seeing the way they've carried themselves, the things they've said, I have lost all respect for them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Wow something positive about the Patriots Head Coach!

NFL Network's Marshall Faulk is calling Bill Belichick the best coach in the league. Interesting from a guy who doesn't always praise Pats

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

THIS^^^^ is the one that really p1s$ed me off.  Trash talk about our so called "arrogance"?  Nice.  There is not enough points to hang on these a$sh0les.  Funny when you beat the Ravens and they are respectful, and the Giants start talking crud.  Has the world gone mad???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Pats LB Jerod Mayo won't respond to Giant Mario Manningham's attack on teammate Julian Edelman. "We ignore the noise."