Stupid, stupid, stupid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Stupid, stupid, stupid

I am almost 72 and thought I had seen it all.  Now I see I haven't and can only wonder at how utterly stupid some people can be.

Here was a man who was on top of the world, three great seasons, a great future, $40M over five years, and everything to live for.  So what does he do?  He throws it all away. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moskk. Show moskk's posts

Re: Stupid, stupid, stupid

In response to sheldong's comment:

I am almost 72 and thought I had seen it all.  Now I see I haven't and can only wonder at how utterly stupid some people can be.

Here was a man who was on top of the world, three great seasons, a great future, $40M over five years, and everything to live for.  So what does he do?  He throws it all away. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

If 3/5 NFL players are broke within 5 years one can begin to understand the lack of forethought in their decision making process. But MURDER??? Do they not understand that all actions have consequences? Probably NOT!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really wonder why this all went down - we already kind of know how - but why? What did this guy do that Hernandez felt the need to kill him over? Makes me wonder if Hernandez has even bigger things in his closet that he wanted to keep quite and this guy was leaking some of it.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I've been thinking the same thing.  How does he go do something like this when he's got it all?  I can't understand it for the life of me.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Wonder if Hernandez was stupid enough to call the other 2 guys present that morning   after the initial police visit to let them know, and whether the police has the phone log.
    Living well is the best revenge.