Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Re: Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning

Snazzy... I'm sure TB isn't afraid of Suggs, nor should he be... Bring it on! Also, I'm not so sure that Suggs went on record stating he was going to intentionally take out Brady. I think you're reading into his big mouthed banter a little too much!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning:
    [QUOTE]Snazzy... I'm sure TB isn't afraid of Suggs, nor should he be... Bring it on! Also, I'm not so sure that Suggs went on record stating he was going to intentionally take out Brady. I think you're reading into his big mouthed banter a little too much!
    Posted by prophet[/QUOTE]

Actions speak louder than words and he definitely took a dive at Brady's knee in their regular season matchup - no fine, either.  Pass was well away

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

I have a friend in Baltimore who has had dinner with Suggs. Apparently the guy wants to get into Hollywood when he is done playing. I think he talks about Brady because, Brady is tremendously famous even though he doesn't really want to be, so by talking about him, Suggs gets his name in the papers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Does he regret anything he says.  How can you even state that.  Ridiculous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]What has Suggs ever done to be called a thug? Pacman Jones is a thug, Mike Vick is a thug, and Plexico is a thug. They all
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

A guy who purposefully takes cheap shots and late runs at quarterbacks' knees and heads -- and makes no bones about his intentions -- is a thug.

And plus besides . . .   his name rhymes with thug.

So there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning : A guy who purposefully takes cheap shots and late runs at quarterbacks' knees and heads -- and makes no bones about his intentions -- is a thug. And plus besides . . .   his name rhymes with thug. So there!
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire. Often a member of a gang, as an enforcer in organized crime, and misdemeanor.

According to Webster, no he's not. And I don't remember Suggs ever going after a QB's head, I remember the fall he took towards Brady's knee, but that was to intimidate, not injure him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]I am just saying if he was white I doubt anyone would use the word thug. In fact when was the last time you saw anyone on this forum call a white man a thug? Cause i dont ever remember seeing that. He might be big and dumb and have a big mouth but im pretty sure he has never done anything outside of the game to make him a "thug" he never killed dogs for fun, he never brought an illegal handgun into a crowded public night club, and he has never been connected to any kind of fight. Has he even ever been charged with a crime? a DUI? Anything? Im pretty sure he has not. I dont like what he has to say either but all that makes him is a poor sport and a bad loser and thats it really.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Ben Rapeshitburger is a thug and a rapist. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

First of all, 49, I'm not interesed in semantic shenanigans that invoke Noah Webster. Slang is what it is. Save your literal obtusity for someone who cares.

Secondly, killa, I've had about enough of these "racial" defenses where people are so worried about offending the delicate sensibilities of guys who wreak mayhem for a living, Would you feel better if I called him a "goon," or are only hockey players allowed to be goons? And do we then have to obliterate that from the vernacular as well, because it unfairly stereotypes Canadians?

Undecided

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Suggs is a stoopid aS$

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Whatever.  Someone should remind Suggs he was part of the reason why Schaub brought his Texans back in the fourth quarter against Baltimore. 

I'm sure it burns him up to get posterized by Brady, but not by Brees.  That's what he's angry about.  Manning and Brady aren't scared of him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning : you know what is interesting about that...is that bill b was weened at the foot of his old man...and how they did things back then is often referred to as old school ...his father would be roughly from the same generation(age) as mine and thats how mine always coached us... act like you been there before... and when you beat someone good ...stay humble and understand that you were on that end of the stick at one time...and could be again...  and it wasnt just my old man... i had this other coach who was really a screamer(if you didnt do it right)...had very high expectations and no time for whiners...but he was also a good teacher and loved the players... the players recipricated that for him as well... he was old school as well...  i coach now for almost 20 years... teach kids the same thing... 1. stay humble 2. work hard and 3. stay disciplined...  once you lose your humility and think you are good... you stop trying to get better...
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

Wow, great insight from the old school guys. That's how I operate and I'm only 24 and I really learn a lot from just watching how the Pats operate. No lie. John Wooden also comes to mind!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

i like hte fact they call welker a number one reciever, and the talent brady has had, and they call colston a number 2 reciever and brees doesnt have much around him, funny stuff

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I guess Suggs forget what Schaub did against the vaunted Ravens' D in the 4th Q Sunday and he thinks Brady is not that good?  The Pats team the Ravens faced in week 5 is not the same team today and his eyes will go "wide open" the next time they play, if the Ravens are lucky to get them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/16/terrell-suggs-drew-brees-is-better-than-peyton-manning-tom-brady/ I honestly hope we get to play this clown again in January. Something tells me he'll still be talking after he loses (shocking from the Ravens, huh?), but it just won't be sweet unless we avenge that loss and bulldoze these thugs.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Aw, come on! Lay off Suggsy! He can't help it. After all, he suffers from Soggy Overloaded Diaper Syndrome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Suggs' opinion on anything isn't worth discussing. He may be the missing link.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

That's his opinion, and no matter wrong it is, he's still entitled to it. And seriously folks, who really gives a crap what he thinks anyways? Pats Win!

Go Pats!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Talk is cheap......check the records of all of the NFL teams to this point. No one has a better record than the Pats and no one has played a tougher schedule.

When the Pats beat Atlanta (11 - 2 record to this point) in the SB , then no one can honestly say there is anyone out there better than Tom Brady! Pats Win!

Go Pats! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Brees is a great QB. So is Tom Brady. TB is a better fit for the Patriots. Honestly, if I needed to start a team from scratch, Id be happy to have either of these two choices.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

SUGGS?

What the heck would he know about hardware anyway.  What's his regular season record against the Pats.  I think it might be 0 for 6!  Just another mouthy moron.  Why is it that Balt, Pitt, and NYJ's players have to keep flapping their gums?  Why wouldn't their coaches tell them to shut up.  It only serves to make the eventual beating (that the Pats will administer) that much worse.

Will they EVER learn?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Brees: Adalius Thomas Better than Suggs/Lewis

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Lots of people eating dinner with Suggs on this thread. Odd.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I really hope that things work out so that the Pats get a re-match with the Buzzards in the play-offs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I am willing to bet that Suggs will have a new opinion of Brees after he rips apart their defense and an excuse as to how the refs rigged it for them to lose.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]     I really hope that things work out so that the Pats get a re-match with the Buzzards in the play-offs.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    YOU'RE NUTS. I'M A PRETTY TOUGH GUY BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I ENTER A RING WITH MIKE TYSON. AVOIDANCE IS THE KEY. REMEMBER THOSE WORDS.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Snazzy... comparing the Ravens to Mike Tyson is pretty spot on, it's the Mike Tyson that's beating up glassjaws and losing to Holyfield and getting the crapped kicked out of him by Lenox Lewis towards the end of his career. There is absolutely no reason for the Pats to be afraid of the Ravens. The Ravens have no offense, and their D isn't looking all that formidable nowadays. If anything they're starting to look old and with the way the Pats are playing on offense they wouldn't be able to cover them. You may say that Suggs plans to end Brady's season but he already had one crack at it... How'd that workout for him? Oh yeah he's still crying about losing.