Suggs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Suggs

I would like to see that again, but it sure looked like Suggs aimed at Brady's knees.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Suggs

He better get fined for that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Yup, was lowering his shoulder as he went in. Anyone have a problem with the new "feminine" rules now? You gotta have those in place!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

I rewound it twice. I think he did it on purpose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I've been noticing that both Brady and Flacco are slicing a little extra ham whenever anyone gets up near the head -- quarterbacks are going to do this and they are going to get the calls -- we may as well get used to it, but bringing the helmet and the shoulder anywhere near the knee . . .   that's a whole different animal. There's no way to judge intent from what I saw on the Suggs play, but the rule change is in effect to get players to stop doing exactly what Suggs did, whether he "stumbled" or he was actually trying to end Brady's career.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

suggs should definetly be diciplined and fined ...That was a malicious intent to end a guys  career... If anybody watches the film you will see that no one pushed him ...
    What he did was intentional !!! That moron should be disciplined immediately !!!