Sunday Games Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Sunday Games Thread

FYI, Manning, the Pats lost to the Ravens last seaon, too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - really soft finish the Chargers there

The game the world wanted/expected is now set - early weather says 50's in Denver - hopefully that changes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

A win's a win, but Denver didn't impress me much.  They played good defense against the run, well, actually they played very good defense for three quarters - but even with our injuries, we have a ton more talent on offense than the Chargers.  Should be a good game, but I think we can play with them.  GO PATS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

hope Pats beat the snot out of this team...GO PATS!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I believe the Pats are even BETTER than they were the first time they beat Denver.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I beleive the Pats are even BETTER than they were the first time they beat Denver.

[/QUOTE]

I think so too.

Pats has to beat Peyton and the Broncos.

I don't want Peyton to win another SB in my opnion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A win's a win, but Denver didn't impress me much.  They played good defense against the run, well, actually they played very good defense for three quarters - but even with our injuries, we have a ton more talent on offense than the Chargers.  Should be a good game, but I think we can play with them.  GO PATS!

[/QUOTE]

They played good defense against Danny Woodhead running out of the shotgun formation. I don't know what Whisenhunt was thinking, especially when they fell behind. Not too impressed by the Broncos, but they'll still be a challege.

I really like our chances. Our defense is at least as good as SD's, and we have BB drawing up schemes. Our offense is more potent, and our run game much more effective.

The Broncos should be afraid of us. Very afraid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LaughingIn response to qball369's comment:
    [QUOE]

[QUOTE]

Manning is having an incredible game.

[/QUOTE]

And UD has made his appearance - shilling for his favorite player

You also have a pretty low bar for incredible UD

[/QUOTE]
    You don't think so qball?

[/QUOTE]

I would say that Manning is having an average game - not bad in any way but in no way particularly memorable either

[/QUOTE]

Imagine if all of those dropped balls were actually completions.  Then you might think otherwise.  The offense ran well in the first half but twice at the goal line could not get in requiring Manning to pass on 3rd down and delivered.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Broncos resorting to faking injuries

[/QUOTE]

old pats technique.  you must have been a proud fan at that time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And in reality last year both Denver and Baltimore was a fear of mine. It was a win/win for the NFL. Manning gets a chance at 2 or the Harbaugh Bowl.  They got one. This year, zero chance the Pats beat Denver UNLESS they get massive turnovers, don't do it themselves, and give zero reason for penalties. Hard recipe, especially that last one. The NFL doesn't want Brady sniffing 4 anymore. Manning is near the end, and to coronate him, needs at least one more.

[/QUOTE]

So you don't think the game is decided on the field?

[/QUOTE]

Of course it CAN be decided on the field. Face it. Gronkowsi gets mugged in Carolina, flag, then picked up. This game 10 miles over Welkers head, PI. 3-7 turns into 1st down. That's the type of stuff that makes people question. Why not pick up the flag? Say uncatchable?

[/QUOTE]
    isn't nearly every ball in the air uncatchable when the receiver is taken to the ground?  Really wouldn't have mattered though as there were two penalties on the play.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. The ball lands what, 15 yards past him? That's not even remotely in catchable territory. Welker would,never have caught that even running clean.

[/QUOTE]
    again - there were 2 calls on the play both of which would have resulted in 1st downs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow look at the ponies fan shaking his orange and blue poms poms. Bless his little heart

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow look at the ponies fan shaking his orange and blue poms poms. Bless his little heart

[/QUOTE]
    The Broncos fan must be glad that the Colts dumped Manning.  Now he has a chance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No way we're winning in Denver. Just no way.

[/QUOTE]

No way you're a Pats fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And in reality last year both Denver and Baltimore was a fear of mine. It was a win/win for the NFL. Manning gets a chance at 2 or the Harbaugh Bowl.  They got one. This year, zero chance the Pats beat Denver UNLESS they get massive turnovers, don't do it themselves, and give zero reason for penalties. Hard recipe, especially that last one. The NFL doesn't want Brady sniffing 4 anymore. Manning is near the end, and to coronate him, needs at least one more.

[/QUOTE]

So you don't think the game is decided on the field?

[/QUOTE]

Of course it CAN be decided on the field. Face it. Gronkowsi gets mugged in Carolina, flag, then picked up. This game 10 miles over Welkers head, PI. 3-7 turns into 1st down. That's the type of stuff that makes people question. Why not pick up the flag? Say uncatchable?

[/QUOTE]
    isn't nearly every ball in the air uncatchable when the receiver is taken to the ground?  Really wouldn't have mattered though as there were two penalties on the play.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. The ball lands what, 15 yards past him? That's not even remotely in catchable territory. Welker would,never have caught that even running clean.

[/QUOTE]
    again - there were 2 calls on the play both of which would have resulted in 1st downs.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I was gone for a while, but true. Yet  5 yards and a first is different than 23 yards and a first. Not even similar.