Super Bowl 47

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Super Bowl 47

In Response to Re: Super Bowl 47:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl 47 : I'm hooked and anxiously awaiting the rest of the story.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Lol, Man totally feelin' the love from you guys on here (hate not respinding- even in the least way <for me, an impossibility />; Currently I'm leavin' some good response hangin' on that thread where I responded to you I believe TFB, about misinterpretation...stuff actually eats at me gravely).

But I just spent the past half hour tearin' up something nice on the Antonio Cromartie situation from Stommper's thread...  Thread got deleted (figured this out after the efforts were completed)...

Ya KNOW it's best when ya really delve into the greater & greater specifics of more & more outrageous details...

I was thinkin' Romney could be the only 1 not floating atop the water...the reasoning might be that the sandals he decided to gold-plate his sandals after they came in the wrong color of black instead of tan (he therefore concluded, "they were ghetto") and maybe the deciding factor was that his wife "liked them anyways..." (he therefore concluded "the sandals were g#y, too"). 

Ideally we could have Belichick frantically scribbling a perfect play on his dry erase hand-held; He could then scream for Peppers to come over, and Belichick could say, "See? Flat-bread, Longer length-wise than width-wise...CLEARLY far more conducive towards the lighter types of the finest topping palates- portobello, artichoke hearts, spinach, red onions..."  Peppers:  "And pineapple, right?"  Belichick simply flips out...uses the last remaining time out so he can get the coaches in skybooth involved.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl 47 : Lol, Man totally feelin' the love from you guys on here (hate not respinding- even in the least way <for me, an impossibility />; Currently I'm leavin' some good response hangin' on that thread where I responded to you I believe TFB, about misinterpretation...stuff actually eats at me gravely). But I just spent the past half hour tearin' up something nice on the Antonio Cromartie situation from Stommper's thread...  Thread got deleted (figured this out after the efforts were completed)... Ya KNOW it's best when ya really delve into the greater & greater specifics of more & more outrageous details... I was thinkin' Romney could be the only 1 not floating atop the water...the reasoning might be that the sandals he decided to gold-plate his sandals after they came in the wrong color of black instead of tan (he therefore concluded, "they were ghetto") and maybe the deciding factor was that his wife "liked them anyways..." (he therefore concluded "the sandals were g#y, too").  Ideally we could have Belichick frantically scribbling a perfect play on his dry erase hand-held; He could then scream for Peppers to come over, and Belichick could say, "See? Flat-bread, Longer length-wise than width-wise...CLEARLY far more conducive towards the lighter types of the finest topping palates- portobello, artichoke hearts, spinach, red onions..."  Peppers:  "And pineapple, right?"  Belichick simply flips out...uses the last remaining time out so he can get the coaches in skybooth involved.        
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Please continue!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Gahd D#-yammmn...!!!  I gotta get off right now, but I could NOT, leave that image hangin' (LOL!!).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Reverse. Edelman hits Brady down the left sideline. Brady takes a knee at the one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Looking at jintsfans avatar, I must say those NY SB rings look pretty stinking ugly.  Whoever designed those should be shot, fired or maybe better retire.  They are hedious looking. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]bartender.....I'll have whatever Laz is having.......yeah give him another one too...
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Make it 3...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl 47 : I see 4 Lombardi's on there that's all I care about...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    I'm not discounting the championships, all I am saying is boy, they sure know how to screw up something thats supposed to be good.

It's kind of like it's awesome being the only one out of your group of friends that has a girl friend, the problem is she is darn ugly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Super Bowl 47:
    [QUOTE]This is just a hypothetical since I know we blowout whoever we play by 21. Late 4th Qtr. 2:10 left Patriots up by 2.  We have the ball on the opponents 41, it's 3rd and 11.  Who does Brady throw the ball to? I say Gaffney for a 13 yard reception.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

LOL. Llyod will be the hero. JMcD will make sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Since the Pats are going to win anyway ... I line Ebner up in the backfield.  He takes the pitch and uses his Rugby skills to drill the ball off a defender and the Pats recover for a new set of downs.

Side note:  Any BC fans remember the game against Michigan when they kicked off and purposely hit a retreating man and recovered?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

Don't jinx the Patriots. It is to early to talk about this stuff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl 47 : Oh Boy, imagine that.  I just don't see Brady trusting Welker in a big spot again.  One thing about Brady, he never forgets.  I see Gaffney on the deep crossing route.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Tcal, 

Your dead wrong about Brady on this one. He knows Welker has been his main go to guy up until 2011 and one pass dropped isn't going to change that, and the drop would not have been a drop if the pass was on target and I'm sure TB knows that. Welker may not catch over 100 passes this year, but not because TB doesn't trust him any longer, but because TB finally has a bunch of new toys to play with. 

Hetchinspete   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Pooch punt and let the defense shut them down.
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

that would be fun to see Laughing

lots of reasons to love this team, but still not convinced that D is one of them (yet).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In Response to Super Bowl 47:
    [QUOTE]This is just a hypothetical since I know we blowout whoever we play by 21. Late 4th Qtr. 2:10 left Patriots up by 2.  We have the ball on the opponents 41, it's 3rd and 11.  Who does Brady throw the ball to? I say Gaffney for a 13 yard reception.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Going have to be GRONK right down the middle for his 10th catch of the game, for about 100+ yds with already 2 tds.  GO PATS! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

In order of who I would want the ball to go to

Gronk (size match up alone)
    Gaffney
    Lloyd

Thats it really. No one else is going to be making that type of play. Def not Wes lol. Hernandez could make someone miss but thats a harder play for him.