Superbowl will be a Manningfest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Superbowl will be a Manningfest

What a great storyline.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest

Yeah..... I am sure the Non-Saints and Non-Colts fans are so excited!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Go, Saints!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

I think the Colts will beat the Saints. I think the Saints will get 2 or 3 stupid penalties and I think the Colts will go about their business in machine like fashion {once they figure things out and get comfortable.} I think the Colts have been underrated all year in that they are the best team in football but everyone wants to talk about how they "can" be beat. "If" the Jets do this, they can beat them. "If" the Saints do A, B, and C they can beat them."............Bottom line. Everyone always talks about how Team A "can" beat the Colts but they never talk about how the Colts can win because they KNOW the Colts can win. What's that tell ya?...................It reminds me of when the Patriots were really good or the Celtics in their heyday or the Montreal Canadians. All you hear is about how the other guy "can" win if they do 39 out of 40 things well............but it doesn't work that way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Who dat?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Maybe the Vikings will put their earplugs on e-bay- and none of us will have to listen to the endless Manning stories- we know big daddy Manning will roll out his Saints footage. Gawd. Don't forget your mute button.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

doggpoop?  horseface?  Come on Sim.  We're all friends here.  

The line will be interesting.  If I were to say the colts should be underdogs, it would be as a result of everyone on this board telling me that the colts aren't any good.  

Additionally, most commentators picked the colts this week, but Texas Pat said that they say one thing but believe something entirely different.  

We'll just have to wait.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Walton the Colts were the best in the league, but keep it in perspective, they werent THAT MUCH better than everyone else. Just using this as an example, they certainly werent the 07' PATS, they were head and shoulders above everyone. This year you had 5-6 teams that were all very close in all departments. Colts are in no way the clear-cut best team this year, Saints, Vikes, are just as good. Hindsight and all that, but the Eagles IMHO are one maybe two notches below, along with SD, and the Cowboys. All of those teams are seperated by a hair or two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Saints don't deserve to be in the SB, but Vikings have themselves to blame. Saints will get destroyed by the Colts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hey Underwear good luck, you seem like a decent guy. And when you come on here your not talking outlandish BS, you have a POV and back it up. I live and die for Boston sports, from the PATS and Celts, to BU hockey and BC football. Obvi. I only know you from on here and you seem like a real fan, so again good luck. One other thing, I find all the hate towards the colts very contrived. It really seems to be pseudo angst and sounds a little bit like an inferiority-Brady complex. If you really think 12 is that much better than why all this nonsense and aversion towards 18. I truly believe they are 1a/1b with an edge to 12 because of his postseason play. 18 has a big chance to even that comparison out if not pull ahead a lil' bit when talking solely about who is the better QB. Again good luck, has the potential to be one of the best SB's ever, two of the best QB's in the last 20 years. Each has a versatile, dynamic, expolsive offense with an array of weapons. Two great rec. corps, two very good o-lines, and two fast and talented D's. Obvi. I still want to see the PATS LOL, but Im not a moron, they are not on these teams level. So from just a football fans perspective this is my next choice, Vikes would have been a great match-up as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Spetz why dont they deserve it? If you had to name the 2-3 best teams all year the Saints and Colts "mosdef" are in that group. The Saints and Vikes were clearly the two best NFC teams all year. Curious to hear why you dont think they deserve it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Hey Walton-

When the present day Colts change their SB number to 2 instead of 1 then I think its OK for you to say they "Always Win". Up until the past couple of years they "ALWAYS CHOKED"!

BTW - We know they also "LAY DOWN" at the end of the regular season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaws213. Show jaws213's posts

Sick of Eli shown after Peyton does something to put his team ahead. Eli plays for the Giants who didn't even qualify for the playofffs!! Who Cares!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Saints don't deserve to be in the SB?  WHAT?  They deserve to be there more than the Dolts do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If you mean Archie, I'm sure it will be mentioned but he is a nobody in NFL history he played for a crap team.   Most people probably have no idea who Archie is, what he looks like, or which team he played for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yeah I knew who he was but considering we are on a Patriots forum when the Pats season ended 2 weeks ago, we are probably more fanatical than the casual fan.  All I'm saying is it will probably get brought up because there is nothing to talk about for 2 weeks but I think the storylines revolve around Katrina, quitting 19-0, and Manning Validating himself with another SB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

At least the Jets gave N.O some good video, at least the first half, to break down.

May the Saints march all over Manning...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

3 out of the last 4 Superbowls will have had a Manning as a QB.  Did anyone else notice that Peyton & Eli cheated during the Oreo commercial but no flag was thrown?  Those guys get away with everything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Dogg you're wrong, this will be a Saintsfest....first SB ever, Katrina, City of N.O.
    Your boys are old hat, the world  will be cheering and rooting for the Saints. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

underdogg you really need to get out and get laid more often instead of spending hours and hours on an opposing teams msg board.  good luck with that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

ud, honestly ask fans all over, what team's secondary matches up better against the other's O? 

I tend to believe that the Saints have the advantage, the Colts gave up big plays against Sanchez! and those WRs.  Last I heard and saw the Saint's WRs are a much better group.  You have 5 or 6 guys that can take it to the house on any play.

True the Colts have the same but the secondary for the Saints is stronger more experienced than the Colts and I think they will be the reason the Saints win.  Saints secondary scores twice off manning picks.  You heard it here first.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Just got this story from local sports radio in Indy.
    Polian has just set it up so that before the Superbowl the whole Manning Family will gather at Mid-Field, hold hands and sing Kumbaya. I can't wait to record this one!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The refs and the NFL are going to have a hard time sticking to their Manning obsession given the whole post Katrina/NO story line. NO is bound to be the favorite for both regular football fans and the once a year just here for the party crowd.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Ya, I don't plan on watching any coverage, just the game. Go Saints!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Lots of tears tonight in Manningville!!