Superbowl will be a Manningfest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J.Bolt. Show J.Bolt's posts

Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 2/7/2010
    What a great storyline.
    truly a great one. Peyton serves up the clincher.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Polian has just set it up so that before the Superbowl the whole Manning Family will gather at Mid-Field, hold hands and sing Kumbaya. I can't wait to record this one!!

Awesome, are you sending out copies?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Nice Pull TP3

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

WRONG!!!!! Choke fest would have been more appropriate

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

JBolt - You're okay in my book. 

Underdoggg, too bad.  It happens.  Brees is really good, don't cha think? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Who is that masked man sitting on his backside in the lower right hand corner, of the photo below? 

Oh...thats' right...the greatest QB of all-time!! LOL!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

To the OP:

You bite troll, you must be a sweaty shut-in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

ud must have been talking about all the Mannings gathering together to lick Oreos.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 12/29/2008
    Last: 2/8/2010
         Who is that masked man sitting on his backside in the lower right hand corner, of the photo below? 

Oh...thats' right...the greatest QB of all-time!! LOL!! 
    Wow, he throws a pick and then he makes a lame, half-a$$ed attempt to make a tackle. Then he gets planted on his backside. I bet he was crying, thinking about daddy's shoulder to cry on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Saints let me down, I called two pick 6 not just one lol.  Great day! Mannings falls right on his face and plays as he usually does with all the chips on the line.

Other than the Pats winning the SB this was the next best thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 2/7/2010
    What a great storyline.

Yep, that was great....but not as good as the choke pass......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Underdog is right. Manning is a great 9 & 9 in the playoffs QB. Out of all the .500 playoff record QBs he's the best. I hear he's really good at throwing his team under the bus too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

That pick must have been Harrison't fault!  LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I see that the "Manningfest" continued at the Indy airport. But, the gathering failed to meet expectations. Lots of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches went stale...LOL!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Still Jealous TP.  Like the McDonald's tag line - I'm lovin' it.  LOL!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Jealous of what? Another Indy choke?? LOL!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Forgive me TP, I was wrong.  You are not jealous.  You prefer your first round exit.  LOL.  Better yet, you probably preferred not even going to the playoffs, like last year, right?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

66 - I'll tell you what doesn't work.  You can't play a decade's worth of games in one season.  That doesn't work. 

When the media (and this board, too) were prognosticating at the beginning of the season, nearly all had penciled in the pats as SB favorites while many had the colts not even making the playoffs.  Go look it up. 

The hype machine started rolling because a) no one expected the run the colts had and b) because they went undefeated for so long. 

Heck, throughout the season, the nationals who do power rankings wouldn't put the colts first, because so many of their wins were comeback wins.  The saints were on top until they lost.  

The fact is nothing can be said about the colts without it being criticized here.  If one comment is made, you guys hyperbolize it to "the media is hyping the colts".  Besides, what would you have the media do?  The colts were undefeated through 14 games, many of them comebacks.  Doesn't that deserve some recognition?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Going undefeated through 14 games certainly does deserve some recognition. Unfortunately, all that recognition turned negative when the Colts themselves turned up their noses at the possibility of going undefeated. If they didn't care about it why should we. I'm not much into value judgments about things that don't concern me, but when you trot out onto the field with no intention of giving your best effort -- or not fielding your best team, if you prefer -- you forfeit any recognition you may have deserved for what you had done to that point.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Agreed Pmike, but that really wasn't my point.  Those who were suggesting that the national media was fawning over the colts begs the question, what you have had them do.  The colts were a story. 

Just as quickly, when the colts decided to rest, they hopped on the question train - should they have rested their players? 

I am not trying to say the colts deserved the recognition.  Frankly, I could care less.  I am just pointing out that any coverage the colts get unless it is negative is more than this board can stand. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg(g)...you statted the following:

"Forgive me TP, I was wrong.  You are not jealous.  You prefer your first round exit.  LOL.  Better yet, you probably preferred not even going to the playoffs, like last year, right?"

RESPONSE:  Apology accepted. As to whether I would prefer to see my team not make the play-offs, or be one and done...as oppossed to going to the SB and choking before millions...yes!!!...I would prefer the quick, quiet exit. But, I understand why you would not feel this way. After seeing a decade's worth of chokes, Colts fans like you are probably immune to embarrassment...LOL!!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Underdoggg - it seems more than a little foolish for you to come to a Patriots dedicated blog and whine that the contributors are biased for the Patriots and against other teams, especially the Colts, whom most Patriots fans despise. You might even consider that a compliment to your team - people generally don't despise bad teams

Underdoggg - it occured to me the other day that you are the shrewdest type of forum troll - many times your posts about the Colts don't read like they are coming from a fan - they seem like they are coming from someone trying to get the hit count up on this site by provoking conversation

Are you really a Colts fan?