Surprise, Surprise Polian thought it was a good call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Surprise, Surprise Polian thought it was a good call

It's laughable that old idiot Polian thinks it was a good call. The guy is a complete buffoon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems to me that Gruden was pretty outspoken that it was a bad call. He also was praising TB all night, and BB all night. I simply dont see how you lump Gruden in with Polian.

[/QUOTE]

You are right... Gruden now praises TB and BB a lot. That was not the case for many years after the tuck rule call.

My point was that when you have someone who feels strongly that the team who benefited from the tuck rule call got hosed by that call last night speaks volumes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Actually, Dan Patrick interviewed a former head of officating crew supervisors in the NFL. The guy felt strongly that the crew blew that call/non-call last night, on serveral levels.

Funny thing is that one of the guys working for DP, who is also a big denver fan, and admittedly hates the Pats, could not be swayed even by that expert opinion. Drove home the idea that there are a lot of Pats haters and Pats haters will not see what is wrong with the call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I didn't see what Polian had to say but if it was pass interference I would agree with the call to pick up the flag.  That wasn't the penalty as I saw it.  It was holding.  A lot of holding.  It should have been called before the ball was tossed.  Gronk got held all day and the officials let Carolina get away with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't see what Polian had to say but if it was pass interference I would agree with the call to pick up the flag.  That wasn't the penalty as I saw it.  It was holding.  A lot of holding.  It should have been called before the ball was tossed.  Gronk got held all day and the officials let Carolina get away with it.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you say it is not PI? The ball was in the air when Kuechly made contact with Gronk. Look up the video on ESPN.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems to me that Gruden was pretty outspoken that it was a bad call. He also was praising TB all night, and BB all night. I simply dont see how you lump Gruden in with Polian.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Gruden wants to get back to coaching I don't think he say anything derogatory about anyone right now or give the impression he's a patriots hater. Also he won a SB against his old team, plus his commercials are pretty funny.

he makes laugh during his analysis when uses words like "regulate the defense"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ha ha says the guy who threw a whole season for luck.  The guy who gave up on the perfect season. Well luckily they beat grossman for that sb trophy.