Swinging A Deadly Weapon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Swinging A Deadly Weapon

I don't know why, but I laughed at this video. Prolly in disbelief.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/texans-de-antonio-smith-richie-incognito-helmet-swing/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Swinging A Deadly Weapon

Well....it's simple physics. The weight/mass of the helmet multiplied by velocity would give you the force in terms of impact to one's skull. That helmet was indeed a weapon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That could have been a very bad incident had the helmet hit Incognito in the face.  I seen a different camera angle that made it look like Incognito took a swing at Smith prior to having his helmet taken off his head.  Incognito seems to be a rough cheap shot artist and probably deserves more then he gets but Using a helmet as a weapon is pretty Bad.  Smith should be suspended for at least 2 regular season games. IMO.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

agreed. What if the helmut fractured the other players eye orbit...permanently damage one's eyesight, boom...career over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Incognito is a pretty dirty player. Before Smith went beserk, Incognito was already being his chippy self.
    I actually have no issue with Smith snapping and it was funny he ripped the helmet off and swung it all in one fell swoop. Sometimes enough is enough with the weasly type players like Incognito.

I also felt the 1 game in seasomn suspension was a bit much. A hefty fine would have sufficed.

Sure, a hefty fine for the intent to do harm with a deadly weapon.  Wrong!!  He got of easy, imo.

And here you cry foul when other teams don't seemed to get punished severely enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You gotta drop the helmit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_b7oHva_SY

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

You gotta drop the helmit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_b7oHva_SY

at leat for a fair fight....lol, but he was obviously not thinking about that