T Owens to Seahawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

T Owens to Seahawks

Just saw it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: T Owens to Seahawks

Washed up, he'll die from a lack of attention once the game is taken from him...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Championship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Jacked and pumped, no doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Freak !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: T Owens to Seahawks:
    [QUOTE]Washed up, he'll die from a lack of attention once the game is taken from him...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]this "washed up" dude just ran the 40 in under 4.5 seconds. thats pretty good, no? say what u want about TO as a human and off the field or in the locker room, the man is a beast on it and we should have kicked those tires. big strong physical guy with speed... they dont grow on trees, have tb throwing to him and you have something. would have taken him over gaffney.wes-lloyd-TO and you got yourself a ring boys! 1 year, $1M deal with some behavioral protection clauses, a total no-brainer in my view.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

In Response to Re: T Owens to Seahawks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: T Owens to Seahawks : this "washed up" dude just ran the 40 in under 4.5 seconds. thats pretty good, no? say what u want about TO as a human and off the field or in the locker room, the man is a beast on it and we should have kicked those tires. big strong physical guy with speed... they dont grow on trees, have tb throwing to him and you have something. would have taken him over gaffney.wes-lloyd-TO and you got yourself a ring boys! 1 year, $1M deal with some behavioral protection, a total no-brainer in my view.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Agree with this 100%..... The guy should know by now ( after playing in the "other" league for a year ) and the fact that he is knocking on 40's door, AND the lack of interest from teams that it's in his best interest to shush up and just earn his pay, and play. I bet he's got plenty of skill left. a 4.45 40 yd....u kidden me....The man is a freak.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

He'll never learn to shut his yap. Even if he doesn't speak to the press, it's just a matter of time before he pisses off his team-mates and or the organization. Won't last the season if he even makes it out of camp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Guy still gets work in the league so there's talent (or perceived talent) still there.  His all-about-TO act does get old in a hurry though.  Be interesting to see if he's there for the entire season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I agree....But just like Moss.....The talent will be interesting enough for certain teams to give it a shot. I dont think the Seahawks are a team to not at least give the guy a shot. I'm sure they know just as well as all of us that this guy is a headcase.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

this "washed up" dude just ran the 40 in under 4.5 seconds. thats pretty good, no? say what u want about TO as a human and off the field or in the locker room, the man is a beast on it and we should have kicked those tires. big strong physical guy with speed... they dont grow on trees, have tb throwing to him and you have something. would have taken him over gaffney.wes-lloyd-TO and you got yourself a ring boys! 1 year, $1M deal with some behavioral protection clauses, a total no-brainer in my view.

So being he had the most drops in the NFL does your total no brainer include a set of hands for him? How many balls did chad drop before Brady would look to throwing to a lineman before him? So he's been working on "washed up" for a few years now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMAJ. Show BDCMAJ's posts

I read an article back in May after TO got cut from his indoor league team. I think it sums up the TO experience perfectly. Here is a snippet:

In a statement released by the team on May 29, the Wranglers said that Owens made it clear to them that he had no intention of participating in two upcoming road games in Nebraska and Everett that are important to the team's playoff hopes. But the tipping point was when he failed to appear for a team function at a local children's hospital.

"It is difficult to look other players on this team in the eyes and tell them that being a team player is important...that giving it your all on the field every night is our expectation, when another member of this team is not operating by these standards," said Wranglers president and co-owner Tony Benizio in the statement.

"The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for Mr. Owens was his no-show to a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital with other Wrangler players and coaches. It is not the desire of the Allen Wranglers' organization to disappoint fans by having our most notable player miss a scheduled appearance."

"Our fans are amongst the best in the league, and it is impossible to maintain a player when even our fans notice and comment on a player's lack of effort both on and off the field," added team owner John Frankel through the Wranglers' website. "We need to do what is best for this team, our fans and this community."

Typical TO. Loser and locker room cancer. Best of luck to the Seahwaks. I don't get it. MAYBE you take a chance on the guy if you are a contender. But the Seahawks are going nowhere. Why bring in that kind of headache? I doubt a 70 year old TO is really going to sell many tickets.

One of the more overrated receivers of this generation.